Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman (26871 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by itsme01: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2019
cool
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by projectNDPRA: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2019
launch time is over actions starts! National Dialogue & Policy Reform Awareness http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by inspitation: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2019
SINator intimacy gadget step down already animal in human clothing
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by GGirll: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2019
COZA PASTOR will now heave a sigh of relief that his news is fading now being replaced with SEXTOY SENATOR.....WHAT an intervention from d so called senator lol

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Adakintroy2: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
The only angle I have problem with all this abuse/ assault issue currently.is how women have manage to personalize it and make it about themselves. Almost like a "we" women vs "them" men.

Anyone can be a rapist and anyone can assualt. Most rich women do worst to their jobless husband's, sales girls or house helps. It's not gender specific.

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by eyeview: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Am seeing a hashtag of senator must step down and I started laughing. Do Nigerians think our politicians are pastor biodun Fatoyinbo that will step down cos of a hashtag and an outcry.

Una go hashtag tire. Nigeria that we will see a video of politicians naked in the forest doing ritual and they stay put in office

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Sammyblaq(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2019
This senator is giving points to the old wagons.
IDIOT!.
Bleaching kill you there.

If say i dey there, I go bust the senator. Trend small.
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by rhythyson: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Xavfra:
dis guy should just be hanged quickly.

On top small dirty slap?

Wetin dem go con do Pastor Crest? grin grin grin grin
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Adakintroy2: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2019
The only angle I have problem with all this abuse/ assault issue currently.is how women have manage to personalize it and make it about themselves. Almost like a "we" women vs "them" men.

Anyone can be a rapist and anyone can assualt. Most rich women do worst to their jobless husband's, sales girls or house helps. It's not gender specific.

Most men even came out in the wake of this to share there experience on rape. But no one took them seriouse. Almost like a mindset have been carve silently that rape only can assume a particular gender tone.
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Tareq1105: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:
with the way people are reacting on all diz Female Mata I pray people can start reacting to bad Policies soon nd protest against Bad Government.. Abi na only woman Mata we get voice untop.. when 2face wan protest nd e waz chickened out none of dem reacted to take d wheel bunch of hypocrites...

My friend it's not issue of women.

If na your daughter pastor raped, we no go talk am?

Or, if na your wife get shop and customer enter shop begin dey beat am we no go talk am?

3 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Mrjo(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:
with the way people are reacting on all diz Female Mata I pray people can start reacting to bad Policies soon nd protest against Bad Government.. Abi na only woman Mata we get voice untop.. when 2face wan protest nd e waz chickened out none of dem reacted to take d wheel bunch of hypocrites...
no mind them
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by alujonjonkijon: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
its certainly a day of reckoning for this senator

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by crazyABO(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
They should bring him to public n flogged severely angry sheyb that's wah they do in the north

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Men are nothing but devils, Nigerian men are worse. They are mad dogs roaming the street.

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by inoki247: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Tareq1105:

My friend it's not issue of women.

If na your daughter pastor raped, we no go talk am?

Or, if na your wife get shop and customer enter shop begin dey beat am we no go talk am?

Oga swerve on d street of Lagos we no fit count how many woman Conductor dey beat everyday.... na untop Bailable offense you dey shout u beta go nd read d Constitutions nd see say na Bailable offense. So aw diz one take epp our economy. Case wey u no fit carry go Supreme court is dat one case..
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Paulo3ree(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
The easiness in realising those multiple slaps show's he is a professional wife beater

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by kunmiiii: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:

All these socially inept misanthropes!! undecided
Is this supposed to be about women only, or about a Police Force enshrined by the constitution to protect the citizen watching idly while a lawmaker who's supposed to be distinguished abuse and assault an unharmed citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2019
We have the dancing senator, the sextoy senator, the singing senator, the owambe senator
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Apeshy101(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Whom the gods wants to strike they first make mad
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by ifeomabernard(f): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:

SHUT UP! MUMU na woman matter nai pain you, what's wrong in calling out a serving senator for misbehaving, go check yourself bruv......

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by jargooflife912(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
What is that Lami Philips saying? What concern Osinbajo and his wife in this matter
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by emenezer(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019
That man is no,different from my shit.... As a matter of fact, my. Shit got. More value than that senator of a boy.... I pity,those that stood under the sun to vote him... Be it through rigging or not....

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by olajizz01(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Pastor fatoyinbo will be rejoicing that attention has been shifted to this fucking senator.
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please Guys I need a loan I want to bury my dad I just need a loan abeg some one should help me after d burial I will pay back
do like the muslims do dig a hole and bury him. It is stupidity to take a loan for burial

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Esomchi800(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Joromi12:
do like the muslims do dig a hole and bury him. It is stupidity to take a loan for burial

Am not a Muslim bro
am a Christian and Igbo
Tradition is tradition I need to do his burial
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Sarah20A(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2019
I wish Nigeria celebrities will keep voicing out like this undecided well everything is step by step
#SENATORSEXTOY grin cheesy
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Smile4daddy(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Anybody will slap anybody in respective of his or her position when he or she got provoke.
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Enuoyan: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please Guys I need a loan I want to bury my dad I just need a loan abeg some one should help me after d burial I will pay back

Loan because of burial

Anyways do you have a bank account? if yes, kindly try the following sources:

1. Palmcredit
2. Quickcheck
3. Branch
4. kwikcash
5. Carbon
6. Sokoloan
7. Aella Credit
8. kiakia
9. Fairmoney
10. C24

You can raise up to N100k from these guys, just make sure you pay back on time

All the best
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Esomchi800(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Joromi12:

Even my dad won't be happy with me if I do it that way am not a Muslim
and my family won't agree to it
Re: Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:

What an unfortunate and terrible post
Why are you making this a gender issue?
There was a flagrant abuse of power with a policeman’s collusion of a girl that could be your relative, and you are here making it a gender issue. Do you not see how it can be a government policy related topic? Sheesh
I don’t like you!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Pregnant' Iheoma Nnadi Glows In New Photo / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.