Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This (13249 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

It's never impossible to recover me, revelation 2vs 4 Jesus sent this message, but this is what I have against you: you do not love me now as you did at first, vs 5 think how far you have fallen, turn from your sins and do what you did at first,
You just don't understand what Paul was saying there, and you don't understand what I ment by left my seat in the spirit empty

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Not kid, it's the inspiration of God Almighty not of Paul. All scriptures are given by the Holy Ghost.,.....

When you have been spued out of his mouth, he's no dog and can't eat his vomits...

It's practically impossible

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Deepfeel(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Not kid, it's the inspiration of God Almighty not of Paul. All scriptures are given by the Holy Ghost.,.....

When you have been spued out of his mouth, he's no dog and can't eat his vomits...

It's practically impossible

I know about the scripture you just quoted that's why I decide to be cold am not going back and forth being cold and hot at same time, so u see am not a lukewarm am purely cold so he hasn't spat me out , you are the lukewarm here you claim to have the love of Christ in you but you are quick to insult people , the same mouth you are using to praise Jesus, be hot if you are hot be cold if you are cold stop going back and forth, ask about the interpretation of what Paul was saying in that letter to the Hebrews and I will make u understand

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good looking
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by unapologetic147: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:
just seeking validation from nairalanders
oya read it there "you are beautiful"
you fine pass her

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

I know about the scripture you just quoted that's why I decide to be cold am not going back and forth being cold and hot at same time, so u see am not a lukewarm am purely cold so he hasn't spat me out , you are the lukewarm here you claim to have the love of Christ in you but you are quick to insult people , the same mouth you are using to praise Jesus, be hot if you are hot be cold if you are cold stop going back and forth, ask about the interpretation of what Paul was saying in that letter to the Hebrews and I will make u understand

Ignorance
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Deepfeel(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Ignorance

Lol stop wasting your time young lady, you can't use sexual topics as a Bait to preach the Gospel simple, Jesus never did it, the apostles never did it, anything outside that its not of Christ, thank you

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by ManuelNate1: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
This Op has a mental problem... Sadly she ain't aware!!
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by 40secondsguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
I know I look great inward and outward showing, and it's by my Spirit said the Holy Ghost.

When you know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made it should make you more humble and gentle.

Ready to lend a helping hand to help those who are in need.
Lmao...if anyone believes that this is the Op,then his/her brain must have been seriously fvcked up.... sad

And If you're truly the one...its a shame that someome as pretty as you're can be so fvcking dumb and deceptive undecided

Anyways...pm OP.. I want to share the word of God with you.. If you know you know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol stop wasting your time young lady, you can't use sexual topics as a Bait to preach the Gospel simple, Jesus never did it, the apostles never did it, anything outside that its not of Christ, thank you

You don't speak for God ALMIGHTY and can never..

We preach Christ Jesus crucified, and we risen together with him. Get you behind us young demons speaking through these ignorant folks.
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
40secondsguy:

Lmao...if anyone believes that this is the Op,then his/her brain must have been seriously fvcked up.... sad

And If you're truly the one...its a shame that someome as pretty as you're can be so fvcking dumb and deceptive undecided

Anyways...pm OP.. I want to share the word of God with you.. If you know you know grin grin grin

Body and face Hunter college,

We are NOT Of this Age little ones....

We came to destroy the works of the Devil.....

Live with that
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
ManuelNate1:
This Op has a mental problem... Sadly she ain't aware!!

We already know that darkness would cover the whole earth and the people covered in thickness of darkness........

But we are screaming " arise and shine for your time is now.... Before this age will be over....
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
op u have nice lips and nose but i would have love to analyse ur rear bumper to know if u be wife material.dingbang hope u dey with me on dis.
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
lefulefu:
op u have nice lips and nose but i would have love to analyse ur rear bumper to know if u be wife material.dingbang hope u dey with me on dis.
na to just know where she dey stay..
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Tony142: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
For your mind now tongue
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
dingbang:
grin
dingbang:
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sirjaycares(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
From N20k to N1.2m in 9 weeks

Would you like to lay your hands on the money multiplication formula that a stay at home mom of two used to turn N20k into N1.2m in 9 weeks?
If yes, you will like what I have for you today.
There is this guy who has been on my Friend list for over 7 years now.

Since 2008, he has been quietly working on a pure formula for multiplying money without doing any marketing
No FB Ads
No selling
No email marketing
All you need is a smart phone and about 15 - 30 minutes a day.

I actually don't know how to make this not look simple.
In case you are wondering, his money multiplication formula is based on a new way of trading Forex without losing.
Maybe you have a negative bias about Forex...
Suspend it for the next few minutes
Forex trading is a huge market - bigger than Ecommerce and stock trading combined.

He has recorded a 30 minutes video to tell you about his no-fail Forex trading system.

Whatsapp me on 09037885300 to get this video

PS: Even if you are already involved with other businesses, there is no reason why you can't begin to enjoy some side income based on this guy's Forex multiplication method
You just have to try.
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Deepfeel(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You don't speak for God ALMIGHTY and can never..

We preach Christ Jesus crucified, and we risen together with him. Get you behind us young demons speaking through these ignorant folks.

Very true and I have never spoken for God Almighty,
You preach Christ Jesus crucified, but I haven't come across any topic in the Bible that says, (the type of d*ck I like, a Man caught sleeping with a woman, sex that sex this,
What you are doing is not different from what the seven sons of sceva where doing wait till the day Satan will say to you, Jesus Christ I know, but you who are you? Daughter of sceva

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by 40secondsguy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Body and face Hunter college,

We are NOT Of this Age little ones....

We came to destroy the works of the Devil.....

Live with that
Just shut the fvck up...aargh!!

Must you speak as if you're possessed angry
You look like the type that keeps on preaching about salvation...but in the end won't get it undecided

You seriously need to change angry

Dumb fuckery!!
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Go and sit down somewhere.
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by carter009(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stop all this, stop fooling yourself.
Sunnyshinylight:

We already know that darkness would cover the whole earth and the people covered in thickness of darkness........

But we are screaming " arise and shine for your time is now.... Before this age will be over....
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sanemind(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
This one am just seeing your pictures every where did u win lottery?
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Newbreed2018: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nednwoko:

I would like to know u better. Send me a message on WhatsApp 08036267796.
Noted. You will surely be tracked down and made public. Evidence suggests u r behind the fake account of Ned nwoko on the internet engaging in fraudulent activities.
You will be made public Mr man.
You and Kiriki is but a stone throw.
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Very true and I have never spoken for God Almighty,
You preach Christ Jesus crucified, but I haven't come across any topic in the Bible that says, (the type of d*ck I like, a Man caught sleeping with a woman, sex that sex this,
What you are doing is not different from what the seven sons of sceva where doing wait till the day Satan will say to you, Jesus Christ I know, but you who are you? Daughter of sceva

Pharisees...... they didn't know THE TIME of His VISITATION

You Satan, because we know THESE MORTALITIES are BLIND, DEAF and HUNGRY for your glory...,.

Your groose of suffering this blind Old fools is because we invaded your house? We know who you are, you have been judged.

No man can judge the SPIRITUAL SPICES..... the New CREATION, who even knows them?

Let us address you STRAIGHT, you are JUDGED, and every TONGUES which RISE against US is CONDEMNED, for such is our HERITAGE as true DISCIPLES OF CHRIST JESUS ALMIGHTY......

We reign in life because of the GIFT of HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and of HIS ABUNDANCE of GRACE..... Oh what MERCI..... SSSSSS

We LOVE you LORD JESUS CHRIST, we LOVE you our FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY.... We LOVE the true SAINTS... Amen
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Noted. You will surely be tracked down and made public. Evidence suggests u r behind the fake account of Ned nwoko on the internet engaging in fraudulent activities.
You will be made public Mr man.
You and Kiriki is but a stone throw.

Fight the spirits and stop wasting your time on mortal.... The evils use them
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Deepfeel(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Pharisees...... they didn't know THE TIME of His VISITATION

You Satan, because we know THESE MORTALITIES are BLIND, DEAF and HUNGRY for your glory...,.

Your groose of suffering this blind Old fools is because we invaded your house? We know who you are, you have been judged.

No man can judge the SPIRITUAL SPICES..... the New CREATION, who even knows them?

Let us address you STRAIGHT, you are JUDGED, and every TONGUES which RISE against US is CONDEMNED, for such is our HERITAGE as true DISCIPLES OF CHRIST JESUS ALMIGHTY......

We reign in life because of the GIFT of HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and of HIS ABUNDANCE of GRACE..... Oh what MERCI..... SSSSSS

We LOVE you LORD JESUS CHRIST, we LOVE you our FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY.... We LOVE the true SAINTS... Amen

Keep deceiving yourself spiritually you are empty a nobody in the spirit, the holy Spirit doesn't know you, Satan doesn't know you either

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
I know I look great inward and outward showing, and it's by my Spirit said the Holy Ghost.

When you know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made it should make you more humble and gentle.

Ready to lend a helping hand to help those who are in need.

Damn you are so sex, I looked at you until I just cum
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Love you Lord Jesus Christ
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Much love father God Almighty
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by TLrboss(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Thanks wealthy Henry,

Much love

You sure look great, but I'm concerned that you didn't pay for the advert. So I'm here to collect the fee...
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Super
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Premiumwriter: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2020
So Facebook can no longer do the trick for you eh?
Next is to post on reddit or quora seeking for validation.
Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Koboko / Nick The House Help (18+) / S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.