Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Open Heaven 3 July 2019 Prayer Points On Today – United We Stand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven 3 July 2019 Prayer Points On Today – United We Stand (285 Views)

The Joys Of Heaven (3) / DOWNLOAD MP3 Thetestimonyofenoch Apostle Joshua Selman 3 July 2022 / Open Heaven 3 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – What Do You Need From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 3 July 2019 Prayer Points On Today – United We Stand by WildChild00(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
https://www.openheavensdaily.com/2019/07/open-heaven-3-july-2019-prayer-points.html
Open Heaven 3 July 2019
Dear Jesus, You are our Prince of Peace and You prayed for unity in the body of Christ – that we may be united in love just as You are united with the Father - in love
Give Your children the desire to love one another, as You have loved us - for by this will all men know that we are Your disciples.
Give us a hunger to live in union with each another, and may we be united as one, in the bond of peace and fellowship, in the Spirit. This we ask in Jesus’ name
Dear Father God, I pray that You will help every member of the Church to live in harmony with each other. May we be united in love and enable us to pray with the mind of Christ, to be guided by the Spirit of God and to glorify You with heart and voice. Keep us from worldly ways, but rather may our lives be a witness of Your love, not only in what we say but in all that we do, I ask this for the sake of Jesus Christ, my Lord,

Loving Father we thank You that we are Your children and have become joint-heirs with Christ Jesus, simply because we believed on His holy name.

Be with the Church Lord we pray, for we have become united with You and are now all members of Your body. Lord I pray that the Church of God may become one in unity with Christ and with each other, just as You Lord are in loving fellowship with the Father.

May we hold to the things of this world lightly knowing that our citizenship is in heaven and keep us from hankering after the things of this world but rather may we find our peace and joy and rest in You alone.
Open Heaven 3 July 2019: [Wednesday] Daily Devotional By Pastor E.A Adeboye – United We Stand
Give each member a loving thankful heart and one that lives in willing submission to each other - and to You. Sanctify Your Body I pray and wash each one of us clean with the water of the Word of God day by day, so that we may one day be presented to the Father without spot or wrinkle or any such thing. Help us Lord to live out lives in a way that is pleasing to You, we pray in Jesus name,
Help me Lord to love others as You have loved me – to love without prejudice or bias. Help me to be ready and willing to love the unlovable and to consent to be loved by others I would likely dismiss.

Bind Your people together in love and in the unity of sprit and the bond of peace and guide we pray, into all truth - knowing that You are no respecter of persons – and that ALL who trust in Your sacrifice at Calvary are forgiven sinners, citizens of heaven and accepted by the Father, in the Beloved, in Whose name we pray,

Help me Lord to love others as You have loved me – to love without prejudice or bias. Help me to be ready and willing to love the unlovable and to consent to be loved by others I would likely dismiss.

Bind Your people together in love and in the unity of sprit and the bond of peace and guide we pray, into all truth - knowing that You are no respecter of persons – and that ALL who trust in Your sacrifice at Calvary are forgiven sinners, citizens of heaven and accepted by the Father, in the Beloved, in Whose name we pray,

Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Slumps, Brought Back To Life At Redeemed Church / Eid Mubarak From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Do Mentally Ill People Go To Heaven? Does God Show Mercy To Those Who Are Mental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.