Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? (2968 Views)

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by krandelly: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
i am big hot n very shapy. Enough human resources in d right places. Many guys r tripiing for me. I av a nice shape- im not fat or obessed. I am also pretty

Help my bf tnkz i am gonna blow up with time
but he still stickz wt me n makes som coments dt make me uncomfortable

does he love me? N how can i make him love n want me more ds way?
Any ideas on wat i shd do
Help cos of God
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by queeneve: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
(parking big wheel and waiting on furry azz to comment)
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by babyme1(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
If he makes you feel uncomfortable with your body,then it's not too good. And my dear,u can't MAKE him love you more
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
krandelly:

i am big hot n very shapy. Enough human resources in d right places. Many guys r tripiing for me. I av a nice shape- im not fat or obessed. I am also pretty

Help cos of God

did he found like that or you gained weight during the relationship
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by makajibbz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
are u sure yu aint exxagerating your features ? undecided
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Rocktation(f): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
You're big but aren't fat. Hmmn, really trying to understand you.
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by krandelly: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
thanks guys- posters

no i am not exaggerating my features

n he met me this way- ds size- not slimmer

he still says he loves me n sticks wit me but i tnk he is just scared of d future

any help fm da house
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by omataeje(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
Avoid eating too much "KPOMO' kANDA, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
Rocktation:

You're big but aren't fat. Hmmn, really trying to understand you.
yes there is difference  btw big and fat.To be fat means to have fats in the body while being big is have a big bone structure and some flesh to cover up.You cant really knw if somebody will be fat or not but u will knw if somebody is going to be big cos the structure is there already.
-Big pple are athletic which fat pple are not
-Big pple are firm and strong while fat pple are not
-big pple are smart while fat pple are not
-Some pple are fat and they try to reduce by burning the fat but if they cant continue with the methos, the fat comes back.Meanwhile if a big person tries to reduce, all u see after is long neck and bones.
Look around you and observe the difference
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Rocktation(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
True. If that's what she meant.
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Creamish(f): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
look . .if he hates u for ur body, and u say ur not fat, then he aint worth it. undecided
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
Why should your boyfriend bother about your weight if he loves you!

Anywaiz,
your guy is just hating, if you are not fat and you are not skinny, you have just the RIGHT PROPORTION!
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Basseti: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
Post ur picture make we see
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by makajibbz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
Omolola1:

Why should your boyfriend bother about your weight if he loves you!

Anywaiz,
your guy is just hating, if you are not fat and you are not skinny, you have just the RIGHT PROPORTION!

hmmm, which are you ? wink
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by krandelly: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
@nikky, thanks you are just too much
drs a big difference btwn being big n being fat.

I am big n shapy- u may nt call me leppa but u cannot call me fat as well except if u want to compare me wt skinny girls

so since he keeps making comments do u feel he aint worth it after all
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Omolola1(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ Makajibbz

I am simply HOT! SLIM and CURVY! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by makajibbz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
krandelly:

so since he keeps making comments do u feel he aint worth it after all
4get d guy. angry
to be sure post ur pic
Omolola1:

@ Makajibbz

I am simply HOT! SLIM and CURVY! tongue tongue tongue tongue
i love that wink
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by krandelly: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ basseki what do u want to do with my pix?

N i am in d right proportion not skinny n not fat. Just little flesh to complement

wat can i do to make him realise ds??
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Omolola1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
Majakibbz

Yes o!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by makajibbz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
why do yu hav low esteem like this
ur still asxin, forget the guy. angry
he no love yu,
nawa ooo shocked
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by makajibbz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
Omolola1:

Majakibbz

Yes o!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
cool cool cool
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Stevogue(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
krandelly:

Help cos of God
Most times what we consider challenging issues are merely trivialities. Baby all you need to do is put your man through the beholder's test: Just come hang out with me for one week beauty trimming. Shut down your phone for the period. Then go back and blow his mind with your brand new glow!
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by sevule(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
nikkykay:

yes there is difference  btw big and fat.To be fat means to have fats in the body while being big is have a big bone structure and some flesh to cover up.You cant really knw if somebody will be fat or not but u will knw if somebody is going to be big cos the structure is there already.
-Big pple are athletic which fat pple are not
-Big pple are firm and strong while fat pple are not
-big pple are smart while fat pple are not
-Some pple are fat and they try to reduce by burning the fat but if they cant continue with the methos, the fat comes back.Meanwhile if a big person tries to reduce, all u see after is long neck and bones.
Look around you and observe the difference
@ nikkykayThis a pretty dumb ,unintelligent and myopic statement that could only be posted by a very vain person. WHat the heck do you mean by fat people are not smart. Didn't they teach you in school that intelligence isbnot correlated to weight?
@poster Your boyfriend is right to express his fears. He is probably thinking that if you look like this now then you would blow up 5 years down the line. And as we know Nigerian women are not really crazy about exercising. SO if you are serious, I suggest you forget the fact that you look luscious now and start exercising and let your boyfriend know that you are exercising. He would then know that you are serious about keeping in shape.
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by 190: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
@post

Your BF is complaining now

U berra cut short on those stout,isi-ewu and fanta

you eat every evening before he dumps you,

offtopic:

Lola i hope u are enjoying your flirting

hope if i doubt mine u wont complain angry angry
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by queeneve: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
Jaybee,

Where is my ROMANTIC COUPLE DANCE GONE WRONG thread?!!!!!!! cry
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by wksi: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
@tell him straight up that you are not liking his comments about your size, and let him understand how you feel about it.  But if you think you really need to shed weight, I guess you should start doing exercises, hit the gym, it is also good for your health and self esteem.  You will be happy with your self when you look fit.  And I think it's a good sign he is showing you now, it's left for you to decide what to do.  He may not stop if you do not iron it out with him now.
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by sms4health: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2010
Love and believe in yourself. That's sexy and will always be attractive

Confidence is key
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by odupope: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2010
YOU CAN BEAT THE CURRENT NOKIA MARKET IN NIGERIA BY GETING YOUR LONG DESIRED NOKIA PHONES AT A VERY RIDICULOUS CHEAP PRICE, I.E NOKIA N 900 IS SOLD FOR 27000 NAIRA AND NOKIA N8 SOLD FOR 28000 NAIRA, FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GO ABOUT GETING THIS PHONES DO CONTACT ME ON 07061314694
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by 190: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2010
^^Erm, Jaybee~
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2010
sevule:

@ nikkykayThis a pretty dumb ,unintelligent and myopic statement that could only be posted by a very vain person. WHat the heck do you mean by fat people are not smart. Didn't they teach you in school that intelligence isbnot correlated to weight?
@poster Your boyfriend is right to express his fears. He is probably thinking that if you look like this now then you would blow up 5 years down the line. And as we know Nigerian women are not really crazy about exercising. SO if you are serious, I suggest you forget the fact that you look luscious now and start exercising and let your boyfriend know that you are exercising. He would then know that you are serious about keeping in shape.

I agree!
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by Tinksh(f): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2010
krandelly, if he loves you he would love everything about you and not try to change. If he wants a skinny girl let him go find a skinny girl and you find one of those guys that worship big girls, curvy girls, etc. Dont change yourself for a guy. You where this way when you met so i dont get his problem. First its your shape then he will expect you to change other things, be careful.
Re: Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? by ademiller(f): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
THEY GUY AINT FOR REAL. ONCE A MAN STARTS COMPLAINING BOUT UR SIZE, HE JUST WANA USE AND DUMP U. DUMP THE IDIOT AND MOVE ON.

WHY DO MOST MEN NOT ACCEPT US WOMEN FOR WHOM WE R? angry

HAD A GUY I REALLY LOVED, I AM ALSO ON THE THICK SIDE, WE DATED FOR 2MOTNHS, STARTED COMPARING ME TO SOME SKINNY GIRLS, DAT I SHOULD LOOSE WEIGHT AND ALL DAT. HE ASKED ME OUT NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, SO WHY COMPLAIN BOUT WHAT I AM NATURALLY.

I LEFT THE DUDE'S SORRY BACKSIDE. FORTUNATELY NOT UP TO A MONTH LATER, I MET MY FIANCE. WE DIDNT EVEN DATE FOR TWO MONTHS AND I KNEW THIS IS MY BETTER HALF. HE APPRECIATES MY SIZE AND LOVES ME THE WAY I AM. HE KEEPS TELLIN ME IF I ADDED WEIGHT HE'D NOT LOVE ME ANY LESS. WE R GETTING MARRIED DIS MONTH AND EXPECTING OUR BABY. FUNNY THING IS THE BASTARD EX OF MINE TOT ID B FATTER COS IM WITH CHILD, FUNNY ENUF, MY BEAUTY DOUBLED IN SIZE ND I ACTUALLY LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT. MY FIANCE CALLS ME SEXY MUMMY grin ND HE PREFERS I WALK AROUND THE HOUSE NAKED OR WIT SKIMPY SHORTS AND SKIRTS (WITH MY BIG BELLE OH,LOL), I LOVE DAT GUY kiss.

SO GIRLFRIEND WE DINT MAKE OURSELVES CHUBBY, TIS NATURE, UR PERFEC GUY IS OUT THERE, DONT WASTE UR TIME WITH DIS DUDE, HE AINT WORTH IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? / What Do You Think This Little Boy Is Tying To Do In This Pix? / Searching For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.