Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... (10516 Views)

Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Meet The Oldest Bbnaija 2019 Housemate, Omashola (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by onyi25(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, BBnaija 2019 Housemate And Her Life Before The Show (Details, Photos)
I can sense the excitement from some of y'all as you are set to learn more about one of the hottest female BBnaija 2019 Housemates, Mercy Eke.

Here we go!
About Mercy Eke;

Mercy Eke born on the 29th of September is from Imo State, the Eastern region of Nigeria.

The 26 year old is a video vixen and a business woman who resides in the city of excellence, Lagos.

She is known among viewers as the housemate with the biggest booty, she knows this and doesn't hesitate to flaunt it whenever and wherever.

In her words;
“The things that will make me win, I think should be my body and my face. The 2019 winner looks like me, Mercy Eke, your girl.”

Mercy is single but not searching even though she had her heart broken when her ex asked her best friend out.

Read more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/meet-biggest-booty-owner-mercy-eke.html

Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by rowland545(m): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Were d yarsh ?

Op I say were d yarsh

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by vera1997: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2019
i no c any yansh oo
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by MrOreo(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by Xavi2019: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2019
In her words;
“The things that will make me win, I think should be my body and my face.

And I used to chastise men who see women as merely sex objects sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by cappucino925(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2019
onyi25:
Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, BBnaija 2019 Housemate And Her Life Before The Show (Details, Photos)
I can sense the excitement from some of y'all as you are set to learn more about one of the hottest female BBnaija 2019 Housemates, Mercy Eke.

Here we go!
About Mercy Eke;

Mercy Eke born on the 29th of September is from Imo State, the Eastern region of Nigeria.

The 26 year old is a video vixen and a business woman who resides in the city of excellence, Lagos.

She is known among viewers as the housemate with the biggest booty, she knows this and doesn't hesitate to flaunt it whenever and wherever.

In her words;
“The things that will make me win, I think should be my body and my face. The 2019 winner looks like me, Mercy Eke, your girl.”

Mercy is single but not searching even though she had her heart broken when her ex asked her best friend out.

Read more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/meet-biggest-booty-owner-mercy-eke.html

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by Nicklaus619(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Op you are mad, I see no nyash here mbok, stop misleading innocent readers sad
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by kokoA(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Where is the yansh pls?
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Xavi2019:

In her words;
“The things that will make me win, I think should be my body and my face.

And I used to chastise men who see women as merely sex objects sad sad sad

You are welcome on board this club!
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Watch The Full Video At www.techplace24.com/tag/bbnaija/
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by andyboi4real(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am a 300L student of one of the universities in Anambra state UNIZIK to be precise and we just finished our first semester. Please, i am looking for a job in Awka, times are hard for my family and am tired of begging people for my daily bread. I am good in Microsoft word, doing project and seminar work for university students, i also have 1 year experience in stock keeping and i am very willing to learn. I don't mind being paid 15 thousand naira a month, I just desperately need a source of income before next semester begins so I don't drop out of school due to frustration and hunger. Please help a brother.
Please I can be reached on 08116774357.
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by Miraxy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by Thebwoy: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
The thing just look fine for cloth
Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by legacyint: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Where dis one for be the biggest yansh,that’s to say the other female house mates do yansh like slate be dat. cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by jamaicabakare(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Big Yansh cheesy grin cheesy

Flat bress undecided embarassed undecided

Re: Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... by Adesammy111(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Op this topic no make sense... Yansh she no get, breast don fall finish like falling biafran soldier

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! See The Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On Facebook / Chichi Morah Turned Farida Looks Real In Veil, Poses With Her Husband, S-sultan / Free Boobs Movement, Chioma Abby Zeus, Reveals Her Motivations( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.