Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? (421 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by Ariyatech(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2019
There has been a stiff struggle between aspirants in the PDP Party in the state, with the son of the former governor of the state Alhaji Ibrahim Idris challenging Dino, Wada and other aspirants in the party to a fight for the party's ticket. But Truth be told, all the contestants deserve PDP party ticket.

Except Capt Ichala Wada who had once failed the people of Kogi State when his administration was marred with embezzlement and percentage payment of workers salaries.

CAPTAIN ICHALA WADA

SENATOR DINO MELAYE

ALHAJI IBRAHIM IDRIS

WHO DO YOU THINK DESERVE THE PARTY'S TICKET? LETS DISCUSS

https://www.nairateamblog.com/2019/07/kogi-pdp-primary-who-should-get-partys.html?m=1

Re: Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by DIKEnaWAR: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Men! This Ibro's son no try at all. He looks like his father.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2019
none of them is capable
Re: Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by 5oyad: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Infighting- that is what kogi PDP is known for. If not for Wada, kogi PDP will have no space in the political space. This is obviously Dino’s attempt to make way for himself. I don’t blame him, I Bome PDP that rescued him from political oblivion when aPC abandoned him on the top of a tree. As for ibrahim idris son, now he will know how powerful his father is, my main anger with wada is how he covered that Ibrahim Idris man for years. Wada should not bow to pressure to contest- Kogi does not deserve a good man like him. Bello is best for Kogi
Re: Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by 5oyad: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Infighting that is what Kogi PDP is known for. This is obviously a sponsored attack by Dino. I don’t blame him though, if PDP had not been foolish to rescue him from the tree that APC abandoned him on will he have the liver to contest for governor.just imagine! Dino as governor. Tufia! As for Wada- he governed the state well with little resources , none of ibro, Audu or bello could have done half of what he did in the circumstances. Kogi does not deserve him. The state is already destroyed, it should be left for bello or even the infantile Dino so he can show off his cars. As for ibro son, that one is a non issue.

(1) (Reply)

Amid Scandal Wikipedia Describes Senator Cliff Elisha Abbo / BREAKING: Osun Governorship Dispute: Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke’s Appeal / What I Have To Say To The Fulanis Concerning RUGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.