Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) (28215 Views)

Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Sanchez01: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2019
ademidedavid:

When a whole country play against 1person how won't they defeat him?
So 'the whole country' played on the football pitch? The whole of Nicaragua did not play against him when he scored a brace, abi?

Continue deceiving yourself o grin

5 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by tosinosam(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
The WiFi that doesn't connect outside of Camp Nou grin

He should swallow what is left of him and honorably walk away. And as much as Aguero vowed to win the Copa for Messi just so he could be on oar with Ronaldo, the team and their Asun failed when it mattered.

He'd be 35 by 2020, the next World Cup. At his prime he could not even rescue Argentina. He just can't when he is using a stick.

All I am after now is Maradona's response in the wake of this Superclasico humiliation grin
I guess according to ur quote "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." Some people's failure makes u happy??

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2019
adioolayi:

How many of their matches you saw Messi was Argentina best player in this tournament so far....Even early this morning, he had a rating of 7.8 more than anyone on the squad.
Argentina generally needs rebuilding, and not about Messi. To say Messi was their worse player...that's a lie.
best player because he scored a penalty? the Argentina team was playing better until Messi came back from his annual retirement. the coach had to change formation to accommodate Messi.

Martinez was Argentina best player in this tournament

8 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Sanchez01: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
tosinosam:

I guess according to ur quote "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." Some people's failure makes u happy??
So a man cannot troll in peace again, shey? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by anochuko01(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
YoungLionken:

Because they played well and won now, they're the best since 10 years?

Argentina has the best forwards in the tournament. Somebody like Messi, being a world best FIVE times, is supposed to be like three in one...
do only attackers play football? Only aguero and messi had a good season. Wetin Higuain, maria, icardi, and dyabala play last season? Ive been following the tourno on startimes, so i know wat im sayn.
Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by cjudy(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
namiji2598:
I hate people with no point to prove quoting me.
Oga you will point, prove it. 3 Copa America without success

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by clive2u(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2019
In as much as i love these two players, i think ronaldo has mre influence than messi these past years. Even if he dosnt do anything his presence scares defenders, esp with arial balls. I'd giv a lot just to see the 2 of them play for 1 team

6 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by nelsonebby(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Oga they were 11 . he was awful as the other ten. Brazil outclassed them
you're a bloody liar. You didn't watch the match.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by chiefolododo(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
israelmao:
Messi has not done much for his national team his best is only at the club level.
He is best only at Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2019
majamajic:
Messi should go and sit down !!

Ronaldo is far better than him

if Ronaldo is with this same team for the past 15 yrs am sure of at least 1 world cup and about 3 Copa ,

Argentina team is always better than any Portuguese team yet Ronaldo was able to bring home some couple of trophies with them.

So he has been with different national teams for 15 years?

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by 27Pushing30: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
namiji2598:
trophies is never the basic requirements to make anybody better, is just like saying Mikel obi is better than okocha, or saying Mata or kaka is better than Ronald and messi.wise up

WTF??!! Please this thread is strictly for football fans !

What do you mean trophies is not a basic requirement?

Which great player doesn’t have a trophy cabinet littered with trophies? Name ONE

Individual and collective Trophies are the minimum requirement.

What then separates players is their contribution to that victory/trophy.

4 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by caprini1: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Emu4life:
Messi played really well yesterday but unlike Brazil, the Argentinian team is under development. Try again next year.
He simply tried,not played well... Casemiro no gree am rest.
Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by MrFly(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
A self acclaimed GOAT failing to lift his team always yet one Portuguese superstar does it at ease with his team. All hail king Ronaldo.

14 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by DateMynd44(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

He should swallow what is left of him and honorably walk away. And as much as Aguero vowed to win the Copa for Messi just so he could be on par with Ronaldo, the team and their Asun failed when it mattered.

He'd be 35 by 2020, the next World Cup. At his prime he could not even rescue Argentina. He just can't when he is using a stick.

All I am after now is Maradona's response in the wake of this Superclasico humiliation grin
this is just too gross grin

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Ubdavis(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2019
I'm in love with the outcome of this match. It would have been a colossal humiliation had Brazil lost. They had every thing in their disposal to win and they didn't disappoint.. As for me, am happy to see Messi go sad. I will never love my oppressor under any pretext ...

5 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by kleverley(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2019
CRISTIANO RONALDO your G O A T title lives on

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by caprini1: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

He should swallow what is left of him and honorably walk away. And as much as Aguero vowed to win the Copa for Messi just so he could be on par with Ronaldo, the team and their Asun failed when it mattered.

The trolling his second son Mateo will give him today ehn! grin i,m sure Messi will take that boy for DNA test one day.

6 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by DateMynd44(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2019
nepapole:
Retirement loading....
Then Argentina president will beg him to coman play again. Uefa president too will join and even Infantino.
Goat for barca,
Bushrat for argentina....
Hian!
lmao

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by DateMynd44(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2019
8stargeneral:
thats d end of Messi career for national team.
na u wan end am
Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Sanchez01: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2019
caprini1:
The trolling his second son Mateo will give him today ehn! grin i,m sure Messi will take that boy for DNA test one day.
That boy ehn! grin

I don't know what Messi did to offend that chap. grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2019
TheBoy1740:
1minute of silence for Messi....
He's just so unlucky with his national team.
Argentina is unlucky with him. He's always stealing the headline

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by caprini1: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

That boy ehn! grin

I don't know what Messi did to offend that chap. grin
As in! he gave his father the middle finger when the whole family was celebrating their quarter final win grin. if you see Messi face ehn!

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Omoslim26: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
You've tried Jareh

You can't kill yourself for a country that's not ready to help themselves

Do you want good quality hair weavon or wigs check my signature
oga since d short guy entered agentina its been bad luck all d way for them

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by namiji2598: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
You need to deliver when the moment arises and Messi has consistently failed to do so for Argentina senior national team .... consistently failed!
u never watched any of their game this season
Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by lowaist101: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
He played well in this game but the Brazilians were superior. Argentina players have not been able to coagulate enough to form a team.
Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by flowx(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Fake GOAT!
Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by kayusely70(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2019
What did you expect from the 'greatest player with one club experience', la liga is not the ultimate, move around and garner experience. CR7 is the king and goat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Sanchez01: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2019
caprini1:
As in! he gave his father the middle finger when the whole family was celebrating their quarter final win grin. if you see Messi face ehn!
LMAO grin. I must have missed that!

He barely watched the game. He never stopped running around. He even snatched dude's iPhone. The boy is a baby Maradona. He'd no doubt be troublesome if he ventures into football. grin

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by Omoslim26: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2019
namiji2598:
all i see are trophies that are unknown/up and coming trophies, if to say Ronaldo is in a good league let's say la Liga or premier League he should have won the balondo'or this season but it's impossible considering all the trophies he won this season are not competitive

ok so seria A nd italian League cup is nt competitive kontinu u hear ur score for dis post na
13/100

4 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by caprini1: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

LMAO grin. I must have missed that!

He barely watched the game. He never stopped running around. He even snatched dude's iPhone. The boy is a baby Maradona. He'd no doubt be troublesome if he ventures into football. grin
Hmmm...his grandmother was carrying him every one was waving at Messi ,dude squizzed his face and gave Messi the middle finger,you need to see Messi,s face...i nearly collapsed from laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by owila4luv(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2019
always second to Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by seguntijan(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning to all Ronaldo fans. Messi fans can go to argentina and collect theirs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alisson Becker Wins Yachine Trophy At Ballon D'or In France / Emiliano Sala: Southampton Release Statement After Fans Mock Striker's Death / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.