Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Wholesales Medical Gloves Buyers Needed In Nigeria And West Africa. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesales Medical Gloves Buyers Needed In Nigeria And West Africa. (900 Views)

Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / Kofo Akinkugbe Becomes The First Smatcard/Sim Producer In West Africa. / West Africa The Least Trade Integrated Region In The World — Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesales Medical Gloves Buyers Needed In Nigeria And West Africa. by fortune190011: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Wholesales Medical gloves buyers needed in Nigeria and West Africa.

I am a Nigerian entrepreneur currently living and doing business in Malaysia. Malaysia is one of the South East Asia strong hold in term of business, exportation and importation. Nigeria and Malaysia has been in bilateral relationship for over decades which very few Nigerians are aware of.

Brief information about Malaysia rubber glove industry.

Malaysian rubber gloves industry has achieved top spot in the world in exports and production.
ADHERENCE to stringent world-class quality standards has strategically positioned the Malaysian rubber gloves industry as the world’s largest exporter and producer of both nitrile and natural rubber (NR) gloves.

Currently, over 40 active rubber glove manufacturers in the country have at least five domestic and international certifications/accreditations to secure better market access worldwide for their glove products.
(Source) https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2009/05/30/world-in-our-hands/#pRt8Wc7SpAAYsyqm.99

The good news is I was able to secure a direct contact with one of the major manufacturers of this medical rubber gloves here in Malaysia.They are ready to do business with Nigerians at a very discounted wholesale prices. ***Samples of the gloves are available upon request*** For serious Buyers only.

At the moment I need serious buyers ready for a long term business in the medical gloves industries. This is a win win situation, my buyers will get a quality medical gloves at discounted prices, I will represent my clients interest by making sure you get what you ordered for and the logistics are handled in a professional way without delays and excuses.

The company currently specializes in three types of medical gloves 1) Pre-powdered Latex Exam Glove 2) Powder Free Latex Exam Glove and 3) Nitrile Exam Glove (Powder Free). This three products are registered under National Quality Assurance (NQA) 90001, (Quality Management), UKAS (Management systems) and (ISO) Certification 13485 (Medical Devices)

Interested buyers can comment and if you have any real questions don't hesitate to ask and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you
Fortunexis Global Services
Re: Wholesales Medical Gloves Buyers Needed In Nigeria And West Africa. by fortune190011: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Interested buyers are needed!!!

1 Like

Re: Wholesales Medical Gloves Buyers Needed In Nigeria And West Africa. by lakesidead: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm interested. contact me on johnlekpraiseglobalenterprises@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bike For Hire Purchase / What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? / Gtbank Is Granting Customers A 90 Day Grace Period On All SME Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.