Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! (342 Views)

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by domwas2(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2019
I have a close lady friend I've known from childhood, we discussed lately she opened up about her problem with fibroid, how it's been disturbing her relationship with men. she couldn't have se*x due to pain whenever she tried, when it come to se*x she never enjoyed it. A no go for her.
I really want to help her, kindly educate me on solutions please.
Re: Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by AntiWailer: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Go and remove the fibroid.

Dnt buy any drug they are all frauds.

My little penny.
Re: Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by domwas2(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
That's what I told her, but she's scared of operation because someone she knew did that but passed away

AntiWailer:
Go and remove the fibroid.

Dnt buy any drug they are all frauds.

My little penny.
Re: Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by AntiWailer: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
domwas2:
That's what I told her, but she's scared of operation because someone she knew did that but passed away

Nothing to be scared about.

She should use a good clinic.
Re: Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by MissionRestore: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
domwas2:

Her fear is valid. That is why every hospital, even in USA, will have your next of kin sign an indemnity to exonerate the surgeon and hospital.
However fibroid can be conveniently handled without surgery. Direct your friend to read the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5280186/considering-ivf-fibroid-surgery-read
Re: Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by naturecures: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
2016 My sister in law was once there too, operation was recommended but today fibroid has left her naturally through herb.
you can reach me on whatsapp 08139633009
please I'm not a doctor or herbalist o.
Re: Ladies Who Can't Have Intimacy Due To Fibroid Pain SOLUTIONS Please! by sammysunny88: 3:56am On Jul 04, 2019
domwas2:
I have a close lady friend I've known from childhood, we discussed lately she opened up about her problem with fibroid, how it's been disturbing her relationship with men. she couldn't have se*x due to pain whenever she tried, when it come to se*x she never enjoyed it. A no go for her.
I really want to help her, kindly educate me on solutions please.
... Please miss/Mrs poster, since she is not married, it is not advisable for her to go for operation because of the side effect as a lady under reproductive age..
Apart from the pains during sexual intercourse, it might have negative effect on her fertility.. That is why some medical doctor do not advise or recommend surgery for ladies under reproductive age...
Though there are some opinion that u should not advise her to go for any drugs that they are scammers.... Such statements have change many people's mentality making them to believe that there is no cure to some particular challenges.... But I want to tell you that I have treated many fibroids with natural herbal medicine and some got shrink while other delivered.... You chat me on WhatsApp and I will sent a video of fibroid testimony... 0/8/0#6%8/8/0#3%3/8#6...

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Lack Of Care For Your Stomach Killing You Silently? / Foods For Liver Health: 17 Best Proven Foods You Must Eat / Many ATBU Students Feared Missing As Linking Bridge Crashes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.