Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' (62695 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by 0gaGist: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Although Big Brother Naija 2019 is gradually subduing the trending story of Busola Dakolo’s rape allegations on Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo, some celebrities are still expressing their thoughts on the scandalous issue.

For Nigerian musician, Waconzy, Timi Dakolo only ended up successfully disgraced his family.

Waconzy whose real names are Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu, is Port Harcourt, Rivers State born.

He is a singer, songwriter, record producer and philanthropist with family roots in Umuahia, Abia State.

He is the founder of Dv8 Media and the Waconzy foundation.

See more; http://gistmore.com/timi-dakolo-successfully-disgraced-his-family-singer-waconzy

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by 0gaGist: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by AntiWailer: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2019
F00lish idiot.

This is why the environment kept enabling rapists

The disgrace, the shame

The victim's life end up being messed up.

As for rapist and rape apologists, I know u want to fight for Ur pastor, please free me.

I am talking about you guys shutting up and listening to victims before u dismiss them with all your dumb comments and questions.

245 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by IamD18: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2019
The disgrace is yet to even start.

This is what happens when you don't think before bringing your family and sensitive issues on social media for sympathy and judgement.

The earlier people understand that Nigerians on social media really don't give a fvck about you, the better for them. They'll only get entertained with your shiiit.

Reactions, trend, attentions, different judgment, sympathy and pity are what you'll end up getting. You won't get justice, but you'll be popularly be known as a rape victim or a false rape accuser.

Believe me, you'll hardly see a Nigerian husband who'll be foolish enough to allow the whole world know that his wife has been raped before, when he can easily report to the authority.

Common sense, Timi and his wife no get!

Social media isn't a court of law where judgement in cases like this are carried out, it's a world where strangers are always ready to catch trip with your shiits.

604 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Sainthommes(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Who is this idiot? So who told you your opinion will make public change their mind about how they react to the issue? Rapist supporting rapists. ONE HIT WONDER!

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by nrexzy: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
He disgraced not just his family buh his generation....

263 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by daddytime(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm

Reactant reactor

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by SenorFax(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Nobody knew anything about the rape before ooo,

Now the whole Nigerians home and abroad knew how she was disvirgined. Be careful how you seek justice, you might end up humiliating yourself. Especially when you are know by celebrities.

If you see her in 10years time, the first thing that will come to ones mind is "that's the lady that was raped". She just completely stigmatized herself, with the help of Nigerians.

335 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by SageMK: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
How did he disgraced his family? - With this statement, Waconzy successfully announced he's a clueless idíot.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by tyson98: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2019
SageMK:
How did he disgrace his family? — With this statement, Waconzy successfully announced he's a clueless idíot.
As he no see song release again wetin u expect

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by psucc(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
AntiWailer:
F00lish idiot.

This is why the environment kept enabling rapists

The disgrace, the shame

The victim's life end up being messed up
Sure you were there when the rape was carried out. Or do you think this is another 'corruption' fight by Buhari where any opposing voice is guilty as charged?

If the can actually pray, the truth will reveal itself.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by thorpido(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2019
This one knows nothing about rape,it's effects on the victims and how letting it out is the greatest path to healing.

Perhaps,he is a rapist himself.

Silence enables rapists.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by AntiWailer: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2019
psucc:
Sure you were there when the rape was carried out. Or do you think this is another 'corruption' fight by Buhari where any opposing voice is guilty as charged?

If the can actually pray, the truth will reveal itself.

If your sister come out to say somebody raped her.

I am sure you won't ask all the crazy questions u people ask. Neither will u say she enjoyed it.

I understand the guilty conscience where u rapists try to tell urself a rape is not actually a rape.

They shout go and report to Police. A lady ran to the police station after a rape and the policeman on duty ask to see the pussssy raped.

So if the only way to heal is speaking about their experience. If u dnt know what these victims go through, Just shut the fck up.

Tokunbo Ajayi died due to this kind of shame sluting rape victims.

As for the rubbish Buhari analogy, Get well soon.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by SageMK: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2019
SenorFax:
Nobody knew anything about the rape before ooo,

Now the whole Nigerians home and abroad knew how she was disvirgined. Be careful how you seek justice, you might end up humiliating yourself. Especially when you are know by celebrities.

If you see her in 10years time, the first thing that will come to ones mind is "that's the lady that was raped". She just completely stigmatized herself, with the help of Nigerians.

When a woman in your life gets raped and want to pursue justice, refer back to this comment and read it.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by 001spice: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:

This is what happens when you don't think before bringing your family and sensitive issues on social media for sympathy and judgement.

The earlier people understand that Nigerians on social media really don't give a fvck about you, the better for them. They'll only get entertained with your shiiit.

Reactions, trend, attentions, different judgment, sympathy and pity are what you'll end up getting. You won't get justice, but you'll be popularly be known as a rape victim or a false rape accuser.

Believe me, you'll hardly see a Nigerian husband who'll be foolish enough to allow the whole world know that his wife has been raped before, when he can easily report to the authority.

Social media isn't a court of law where judgement in cases like this are carried out, it's a world where strangers are always ready to catch trip with your shiits.
nice1 bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Duru009(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Timi doesn't know what he has done to his family. In 4 or 5 years time he will certainly know.

The stigma alone in time to come will be unbearable !!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by SenorFax(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2019
SageMK:

When a woman in your life gets raped and want to pursue justice, refer back to this comment and read it.
If she gets raped, which I don't pray for, I won't be on social media to spread my dirty sheets. I would seek justice silently if I have the connection Dakolo's wife have.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by victorian(f): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Timi Na confirmed mumu. He truly disgraced his family.

Later his eyes will clear.

People wil looks at his wife as a hoe , we are even looking at her as one already. The celebs supporting him are just supporting shiit to trend.

Him mumu Na confirmed numero uno! This is the beginning of his end . What a pity

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Lagbaja01(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Imagin Timi that claimed he met his wife a virgin?
victorian:
Timi Na confirmed mumu. He truly disgraced his family.

Later his eyes will clear.

People wil looks at his wife as a hoe , we are even looking at her as one already. The celebs supporting him are just supporting shiit to trend.

Him mumu Na confirmed numero uno! This is the beginning of his end . What a pity

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Oh I see, this is a post for mumus that don't know anything to masturbate on... undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by andrew444(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
SageMK:

Sorry if a woman in my life have been raped previously before I met her it's a past tense and I am not bringing it to the public and I will tell her to forget about that ,everybody have their past .

I can't go and be fighting for something I know nothing about all in the name of I love my wife,it's a past tens as we will continue to live happily unless she chooses to be sad inside her mind

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by TANID(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:

Oh! My Brother What Can I Used Now To Thank You,
For This Your Opinion

May God bless You For This.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by tstx(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Yawn
Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by chloride6: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Hey!

Hey!

You too want to trend abi?

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Benekruku(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Who is this dead beat!

And what has he himself done to his family?

With a career that got him to spotlight before he became a modern day failure.

Am disappointed about a Waconzy who musical gibberish got him to spotlight, had the effrontery to call the word "Disgrace". A definition of the word he is using and still trying to stamp it on others.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by TANID(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
nrexzy:
He disgraced not just his family buh his generation....
Seriously They Don't Think Twice Before Come Up With That Bad Idear, Now He's In Studio Try To Release Song That He Used His Family To Promote.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by DameB(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Ehen enablers

9 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by whytediamond(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
C

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Okoyeebo: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Born in Rivers with family roots in Umuahia

This ugly mongrel must be a product of r@pe

11 Likes

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by 9jaBloke: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
What is Waconzy?

Everybody wan trend on top Busola matter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
this one semi hit wonder should get the ferk outta here. it would save future victim, because Fatoyinbos dick no get shoulder it slides in any thing slimey

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.