Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (45335 Views)

Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2019
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the arrest of the senator and his orderly by an investigative team set up by the Police Force headquarters in Abuja.

Investigations are currently onoing at the Federal Capital Territory police command into the alleged attack on a sales girl by a serving senator in Abuja.

The news of the attack went viral after a video recorded by the Close Circuit Television (CCTV), installed in the shop was shared on the social media, an act which is said to have embarrassed the police authorities.

The Police force says they are doing everything within their powers to restore dignity to the force, following the conduct of the police orderly attached to the senator.

According to Police sources, the incident actually happened in a sex-toy shop in Abuja, where the senator had gone to make purchases.

The video which has been circulating the internet, shows the angry senator beat up the sales girl, and ordered his police orderly to take her away.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-ig-orders-arrest-of-senator-abbo-his-orderly-over-assault-on-sales-girl/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Watch The Full Video HERE

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by otokx(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2019
If true then good.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by GOFRONT(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2019
cool

Nigerian Politicians and their misplaced priorities.....

SEN DINO MELAYE patronize car dealers.

SEN ELISHA ABBO Patronize sextoy dealers

I'm patiently waiting to hear what Sen Lawan, Gbaja, Omo Agege will purchase....Nigerian Senators will never cease to amaze me...

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by IamD18: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Good!

You get a good justice when a substantial evidence is tendered against the accuser.

He should be penalized properly.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by RichBoy247: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2019
This one is already down. Police IG will use this miscreant Senator to shine.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by pat077: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Useless people. If the issue didn't trend on social media they won't have done the right thing.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
I suggest that every body who voted for him be arrested and jailed for 50 years. As in . True looks can be deceptive but come-on shiny lips on Jerry curled hair with his shiny Akara ororo face is enough to disqualify him for my side already.

Senator gadget

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by twilliamx(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Kate06(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
This a right step in the right direction...

Now,I believe power really intoxicates.Before then,he was the one suing The Nigerian Navy for his disqualification on the grounds that he is a HIV patient.

Let him be tried in the court...

I can lecture on the following courses...

Financial Accounting,Mathematics & Econmics. Minimum class for Lecture or teaching is SS3(Secondary Classes) and at most 200L for now...

This is however whether online or offline depending on how you want it done..whataspp-+234.8.1.4.5.3.1.9.1.5.0

B.Sci.Hons Banking & Finance.

6 Likes

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Onyekachi419(f): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
We are getting there

E remain buhari with his nonsense ruga shocked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by 1zynnvn(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
"do you know who I am"

when you think so highly of yourself, I'm positive this is not the first person he is assaulting someone, thank goodness he was caught on tape.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by chukwuibuipob: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
cool very good.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Seunaj05(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
see this omo jatijati. when will the young be given the opportunity to rule....when will the young be given the opportunity to rule.....yen yen ..yen..... now this guy is one of the youngest senators recently elected, if not the youngest sef.
You see watin a young man with influence and position could think about
after emerging a senator, the only thing he could think was to visit a intimacy gadget chop and explore the inexplicable, while also molesting and oppressing the weak.
Power is dangerous in the hands of a
young immature man

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Iamicekid(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Abeg we need video prove once he is arrested and nothing must happen to the girl in question

11 Likes

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
the case has been at the station since march 2019. nothing was done. because Video don show kasala don burtst now.

17 Likes

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
otokx:
If true then good.

I know you are happy about his arrest.
But nah scam.
If it's me , I will slap the lady more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by DBossNG(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by SolarKing1: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
No too young to run, but soon too ruined with pride.

*ANNOUNCEMENT* Good news for everyone that has bought our Solar Generators. We now have DC and AC Steam Irons that are easily powered by our 500Watts Solar Gens and the bigger ones. Every basic necessity of life for which electricity needed are being taken care of by our Solar Gens. Powers your TV, DSTV Decoder, Fan, Lightening bulbs, and now our low energy Irons; your cloths will never be rough any more. Watch out for our low energy blenders, our foreign partner is seriously working on that too. Cheers!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by paulchineduN(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
I know that since it's PDP Senator, he will be used by the police to shine. However, the Senator himself has just bought market for himself. What do I know? If an Omo-Agege the mace thief can be elected back again, even to the extent of being elected the DSP, it means that morality is increasingly becoming so far from our national life.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by ayourbamie: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
I hope the IG will do the same if this man was an APC Muslim senator

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Pfola: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
I hope it's not a media arrest pls..... Arrest the dude and let's see him in d detention even if nothing happens afterward we are sure he got some form of punishment. My country which way....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by starpower(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
We belong to everybody
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Pavore9: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by dryakson(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
This is what happens when we vote according to party.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Stdaviding(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
When next I hear not too young to run,

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by seunlayi(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
We need more than an arrest, he should go back home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by hisexcellency34: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Pure lies. Which IG?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Ologogoro: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
I hope the IG won't deny this later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Lovelyn451(f): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
God bless the brain behind CCTV

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Jayslicky: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
RichBoy247:
This one is already down. Police IG will use this miscreant Senator to shine.
Nothing will happen or is it not Nigeria again, money will be given to both the police and the assaulted woman, then case closed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.