Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female (18683 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by MhizMuna: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerian Singer, Yemi Eberechi Alade, simply known as Yemi Alade has become the first female singer in Africa to hit one million subscribers on YouTube.

The Nigerian “Queen of Music Videos”, two years ago set a record when her hit single “Johnny” music video became the most viewed Nigerian Music video on YouTube, surpassing P-Square’s “Personally.”

Yemi Alade on hitting one million YouTube subscribers made this announcement on her social media page, thanking God for such an achievement

Yemi Alade also has well-known videos on YouTube such as, “Kissing ft. Marvin, Ghen Ghen Love, Bamboo, Na Gode ft. Selebobo, Ferrari,” and other live performances.

She recently released a single – Bounce – from her forthcoming album, titled “Woman of Steel” which is set to hit the scene any moment from now.
https://www./2019/07/yemi-alade-becomes-the-first-african-female-artiste-to-get-a-million-subscribers-on-youtube.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by hisroyalrealnes(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Congrats dear....more wins....but ur song with Rick Ross is thrash....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Adedaniel211(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by MhizMuna: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
say what!

15 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by itspzpics(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Congrats

Lady Ordered cake, Joystick cake was delivered to her on her birthday, See nigerians reaction(18+) => HERE
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Foolishmasses: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pre 2015 in this country

Man die.....we kill cow

2015 till date and beyond

Cow die........we kill man

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Jh0wsef(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by crazyABO(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dunno wah to say
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by nnokwa042(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Half igbo half Yoruba ,I love yemi die, if i marry her I will not get tired of her, inshort I will be chopping her ngidingi every night ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Raydos: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Beautiful girl but very senseless as well
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
MhizMuna:
say what!
omo dis guy still dey alive?
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by omoadeleye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
I love this woman unconditionally
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by 400billionman: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
She looks familiar...

Is she Nigerian ?
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by jendhorlee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:

trash na understatement i swear. how do you pay someone to come and Rap for 15 seconds

i was just shaking my head in dissapointment when i listened to the song b4 deleting it

the whole song is crap altogether too

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Dominicane(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Isoduwa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
nnokwa042:
Half igbo half Yoruba ,I love yemi die, if i marry her I will not get tired of her, inshort I will be chopping her ngidingi every night ,

With your empty pocket

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Congrats to her'

some persons i.e bangalee are still struggling to hit 300k follower

in her latest song with rick, i did not even understand rick ross part in the song .

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by YINKS89(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
her featuring rick ross was what made her attain that number... thats business for you

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by raph101(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
good! congratulations Yemi my sister

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by martineverest(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
queen of kpangolo music...trashy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Onyi22(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
U r right it was trash but she tried,
Let ur sisters leave Olosho work n join music let's see if it's all that's easy

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Onyi22(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
jendhorlee:

trash na understatement i swear. how do you pay someone to come and Rap for 15 seconds

i was just shaking my head in dissapointment when i listened to the song b4 deleting it

the whole song is crap altogether too
Mumu who cares? she is making her cool money n u r there shaking ur Big Head in disappointment,
U r a disappointment to ur miserable a family, now take a few second n think about ur remaining days on earth

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by nnokwa042(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Isoduwa:

With your empty pocket
then I will go Italy meet one Benin madam she go helepu me
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Olanipekun1: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
nnokwa042:
may Allah have Messi and Ronaldo on you
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Baselm: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
I don't care what anyone says, I like Yemi Alade

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Silva79(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow and dbanj was given an award for 100,000 subscribers
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Foolishmasses:
Pre 2015 in this country

Man die.....we kill cow
2015 till date and beyond

Cow die........we kill man
hahaha dis song make sense cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female by ikorodureporta: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
With those meaningless songs??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.