Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (33254 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Lovelive: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hope you are not one of them!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
I think this woman is the realest and most sincere hearted person (besides President Yar'adua) who has ever come near Aso rock presidency
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ugly woman sit down abeg
Fool
Vp a thief
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Ibnimam(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
That one no mean say my vilage will change to RUGA . Thunder if you see my call just strike any RUGA around me.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by holywind(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
sotall:
Theriously

What were you doing?

Selling kparaga?
i think so, whoever works with area boys and prostitute must be a kparaga seller
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by raphy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
why didn't she said it when she was not vice president wife.

na that rape case is booming is when you just think its the best time to pop something to make everyone hail you.

sorry mam.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Malawian(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
I thought this woman was Awolowo's grand daughter? Meen, the lies we hear from both Husband and Wife enh. O kwa emesie, Chineke Nna ekpebe.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm sad

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by philkamby: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
People who do not know can argue about this , but this is a fact.
Please look for a book entitled "" THEY CALL ME MAMA"

She did not put her name but we know she wrote the book
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos by Propsvilla(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Okewa:
WHERE IS THIS ONE LOCATED?quote author=Propsvilla post=79897016]You guys there should do something about the Increasing rate of unemployment. It is a time bomb that is waiting to explode. Unfortunately Buhari is not the kind of Leader Nigeria needs at this crucial time. Atiku is manageable but not really the type of Leader Nigeria need. We need a Charismatic Leader that can redeem the image of Nigeria and Africa at the global center stage of committee of nations.

May God help Nigeria

Meanwhile
Do you know that with 540,000 you can become a proud owner of a plot of Land in an Area designated for Residential Settlement in the new Lagos.

Yes New Lagos, it is no longer Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island. It is now Old Lagos and the New Lagos. The old Lagos is a Lagos where there are over crowing, too much pressure on social infrastructures and high rate of traffic jam.

But the New Lagos is a City that is well plan with the model of Dubai, it is expected to be Nigeria city that will rub shoulders with Dubai and other smart cities in the world.

It is not about buying Land it is about buying Land in an area where your property can appreciate faster. Wise men don't save, they invest because saving will make you poorer while investing will make you richer.

The Name of the Estate is Cedarwood Vista 3
Both phase and 2 were all sold out under three weeks

That is why you have to make a move noe before it is too late.

For more information check my signature for my contact. Signature is just below this post.

It is Located at Ibeju-Lekki few minutes drive from Dangote refinery and Free Trade Zone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Zanku Legwork Moves / Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.