Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" (51093 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Malvila: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Recall Businessman, Wale Jana who attracted Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola over rape allegations levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

He narrated in his recent post how he used to carry taxis everywhere he goes without having a car, yet he keep on serving God and sowing seeds but today he has three different Mercedes benz.

He wrote;
#RemembranceWednesday

This post is to encourage someone who is believing God for a car.
The Word works! One of the problems with Christians these days is that they no longer try to know God for themselves. Try this; read your bible everyday and when you see a scripture that appeals to you BELIEVE IT! Do you know what's going to happen? In few years you will explode! The moment you get the Word in your spirit, you are like a time bomb, its only a matter of time before you explode, God never disappoints! It may tarry but it will come to pass.

My first ever Mercedes Benz in 2013 was a 4th hand and I bought it for 520k, it could turn to the left but it couldn't turn to the right. So if your house is on the right we no de come your house be that ���� I struggled to buy this car ooo, plenty skabash
Every morning and night I would stand at my empty car park and quote scriptures "God has met all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, not my salary, not my effort but His riches!" God had told me that the first of everything He gives me is a seed and so when the first car came I had to sow it as a seed and I walked home! That was the longest walk in my life and things got complicated after that.
Learn this; when you sow a seed and God doesn't show up immediately, it doesn't mean there is something wrong, God doesn't work with your timetable[b]! I didn't have a car for 3 years after that, I walked and carried taxi everywhere![/b]

Looking back today, all my cars are Mercedes Benz and I give out a Mercedes every year!
Ladies and gentlemen the Word works! If you will just hold on tight, God will show up! It is certain! Some of you may see this as a show off but thats your business but for those who get it, this is me acknowledging God's faithfulness and giving Him the glory.

Tag someone who should read this. You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

See more;
https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/03/businessman-wale-jana-shows-off-his-3-mercedes-benz

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Malvila: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by itspzpics(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
kiss grin angry
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Elmojiid(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2019
who is he....

11 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by NobleAngell(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
And so what? If you like have all the cars in the world. If you don't stand for the truth, you are still a pedestrian in my eyes.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2019
How is this rubbish any relevant to anything?!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Omihanifa: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Elmojiid:
who is he....

The guy that always say pastor biodun of coza gave him 1million to start his perfume business and he prayed with him that the money will never finish cheesy

That was why he descended heavily on Timi and busola dakolo for speaking against his benefactor undecided

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lightdream: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
yes oo we go drive our benz biko. The word works with faith and action. start something today God needs your seed to multiply!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Ellawa: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by cassidy1996(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ellawa:
Lalasticlala
who is Lalasticlala?
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by simonlee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
who is Lalasticlala?
president of MURIC

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wale Jana's story is that of God's manifestation (I know you people will argue it) in someone's life when you obey God's words.

Few years ago, Wale was a nobody, but looks at him now. All because he obeyed the words of God through the prophet.

If you are TRUE Christian, DON'T DROP THE AUTHENTIC FOR THE SYNTHETIC.

Well, you guys should stay and be doubting the power of God while we continue to get his Blessings on daily basis.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
who is Lalasticlala?

grin grin grin grin

To nominate you for everlasting ban nah eem remain...

24 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by karma2000: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Jasen1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
And so what? If you like have all the cars in the world. If you don't stand for the truth, you are still a pedestrian in my eyes.

Which truth

I know say you go bring the rape matter here, you that side busola how did you know she's saying the truth?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Benekruku(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
This what you call cars

Not all this "MOTO" littering Nigeria roads.

God bless Mercedes Benz!

7 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by joey150(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do you realise how for once he never mentions the source of his success or what he's into..or how he started it or grew it to the level it could fetch him 'benzes'?

He dedicates everything to the 'word.'

Indeed the 'word' works.... whatever that means.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Sirpaul(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
A friend to the GUCCI PASTOR

8 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
So he has added to the total volume of cars polluting Nigeria’s biosphere causing cancer yet he expects me to hail him?
He should Bleep off and buy bicycles — only those will earn my respect.

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Olodo24: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Biodun looks gay. I believe he's bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Pusyiter(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Foolish talk
Instead of telling us your source, you subvert the subject matter saying 'sowing seed and serving God''......
Na you sow seed and serve God pass?
It does not add on, tell us another super story..... angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Yusfunoble(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
So wetin concern us angry

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Sakamaje: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sakamaje. Na only you dey read Bible abi? While others are not reading enough or reading their own upside down abi? Instead of telling us the real way you made your riches you dey bobo us about God business. Na Una kind dey make Pastors richer with your misyarns.

13 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by done63: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
oga show me the way jooor

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by KingsleyBuubba(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blessings on Blessings

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Jasen1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Olodo24:
Biodun looks gay. I believe he's bisexual.

Your Monica says a lot about you grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by ibez007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
OK.

Na so Nigerians be nah.

To talk the source or mak I say the true source now na Jesus, shey?!.

Issokay o.

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by ajebuter(f): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Well, a big kudos to you if the hustle is clean and legal

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by chloride6: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Almost felt a modicum of pity there...Mr Jana

You paid 520k for a car that couldn't turn right?

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Champneys: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wale Jana you are mad.... COZA money you are sharing with Biodun is all I can see!

Prove me wrong angry

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
proud of iron! black man mentality... anyway na your money.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos) / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.