Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison (40586 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Conversation Between A Marlian Student And Lecturer / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by GistTeller: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
The six Madonna University students and lecturer who have been facing a court trial over a Facebook post the University management claimed was injurious to them, have been sent back to prison as the presiding judge, Justice Babatunde Quadri, was absent yesterday, July 2.

The University students and lecturer were granted bail by the court which they described as stringent in February but couldn't leave as they had been unable to fully perfect the bail conditions.

One of the parents of the detained students, Mr Christopher Onyejekwe, revealed that he had gone to the founder of the institution, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Edeh, 11 times to beg him to forgive the students after he was told that the matter had been stepped down for Wednesday (today) by the court clerk, but Rev. Edeh refused.

Punch reported that Onyejekwe said that this is the third time the court would not sit since the students and the lecturer were granted bail. He also threatened to lead a campaign to withdraw no fewer than 200 students from the institution.

“This is getting on our nerves. No fewer than 30 parents of the students have started meeting to discuss how to withdraw their children and wards from the school. I’m leading them and we shall withdraw no fewer than 200 students from the school next semester.

"It has become a fight to the finish; these children have been suffering in detention since February 11, 2019. Four of my children are in the Madonna University now, but all of them will be withdrawn."

The Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Chuks Ezedum who reacted to threats to withdraw students from the institution, described it as false and only invented by the families and associates of those facing criminal charges brought against them by the Inspector-General of Police.

“No parent or guardian has requested the withdrawal of any student. The school community is safe, friendly and accommodating to all members,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/six-madonna-varsity-students-lecturer-returned-to-prison-parents-kick/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Davash222(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Someone should please explain to me why and how someone who claims to be a Servant of God will be preaching about love and forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive and forget.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Liyusa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
A man of God like Fr Emmanuel Edeh should be able to forgive those students and lecturer since they have at least serve some punishment for what they did.. They have been in jail for months now, that shud be enough lesson to them. It's time he acts like a spiritual father he is by showing forgiveness and releasing Dem. Our actions speaks better to others than the words we say or preach.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by mercenary: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rev. father Edeh is a devil's incarnate... Ask graduates of Madonna University, the man is evil personified, very wicked.

I wonder how he still remains as a Rev. father

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by femtex007(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
G mm b
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why people still send their wards to Madonna University beats my imagination.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Harlem2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let them farm in ruga
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by collinsJn(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just Imagine!
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by aguiyi2: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
A man of God that does not forgive,what is he doing in the church?.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Flier: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:
Someone should please explain to me why and how someone who claims to be a Servant of God will be preaching about love and forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive and forget.

Atleast you witnessed what happened to Kemi Olunloyo as well.Majority of Nigerian Pastors are evil,they are just after your pocket

23 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Dranoid: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Houseofglam7(f): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
WTF

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by apcmustwin(f): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
na wa o !
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
You don’t fight Billonaire by now I’m sure those students would have gotten there Brain reset to factory settings after eating H2O beans

4 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by lomprico(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
mercenary:
Rev. father Edeh is a devil's incarnate... Ask graduates of Madonna University, the man is evil personified, very wicked.

I wonder how he still remains as a Rev. father

I think the church has excommunicated him.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by BruncleZuma: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Edeh nah bastard...BTW Father Edeh I still got them tattoos.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by pesty100(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Did the students and lecturer steal from the university?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by afroniger: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Father Edeh, you will not go unpunished for your sadistic practices. Just watch.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by passyhansome(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL

10 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by strangest(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aluta Continua , its either they dont have a student body or the sug president is dead.... Solidarity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
What's there crime pls

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by BruncleZuma: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
F Edeh and if you're down with him, F you too...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Esomchi800(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please a seriously and really need a loan Am getting depressed because of thinking about this plz, God touch someone

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by MVLOX(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
The drama continues...
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by EmperorKpee(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:

Please don't call people servants of God based on the title the give themselves. Just a social media post, everywhere don burst with vex

3 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Emaax77(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria's problem is just too much.
eh God, please save us.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Blackfire(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good for them...
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oh no, not a good one. I know of so many Madonna graduate students who those the unthinkable in the society. Whatsoever the reason, they should give them a freedom. The sch has some hidden secret that mist be reveal

I need employment, Mechanical Technician/Maintenance Mechanics. Send me SMS or WhatsApp me if any at @ 08151045930!
I five years of experience before I got admission and study mechanical engineering at Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu. National diploma holder! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? / JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.