Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Happy Birthday Ogorwyne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Ogorwyne (348 Views)

Happy Birthday Sinz / Wish Thepussyhunter Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Ogorwyne by Bossjakande: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's your special day today to be celebrated, it's your one-day in the year that means a lot and everything. That day your momma was relieved of a heavy belly, that july 3rd of some years ago that registered the journey into your existence.
Over the past years, sun has risen and set, roses has bloomed and withered, death has taken some births, hearts has been broken, yet trees has grown and made shades, rivers never stopped flowing, birds never stopped singing, nature never stopped being beautiful and God never stopped being faithful.
You're a darling with few words, your heart pumps of softness and love, your person is so enchanting and luminous, it glows through the roofs and because you're of the Lord, faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
As I join other Nairaland well wishers to celebrate this next phase of your life, I wish you a better 365 days filled with all the good things you ever desire. Happy birthday baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ogorwyne by Bossjakande: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
u are one of dose in d room who are intelligent and a delta beauty. u are always silent and know when to talk u dont go around looking for attention. u make impact in d room and society.so gentle. wev have known here for 3 years and am happy ur my friend.I wish u d best long life and happiness. love u dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ogorwyne by ogorwyne(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
It's your special day today to be celebrated, it's your one-day in the year that means a lot and everything. That day your momma was relieved of a heavy belly, that july 3rd of some years ago that registered the journey into your existence.
Over the past years, sun has risen and set, roses has bloomed and withered, death has taken some births, hearts has been broken, yet trees has grown and made shades, rivers never stopped flowing, birds never stopped singing, nature never stopped being beautiful and God never stopped being faithful.
You're a darling with few words, your heart pumps of softness and love, your person is so enchanting and luminous, it glows through the roofs and because you're of the Lord, faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
As I join other Nairaland well wishers to celebrate this next phase of your life, I wish you a better 365 days filled with all the good things you ever desire. Happy birthday baby
Thank you very much boss. I appreciate. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ogorwyne by Bossjakande: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
ogorwyne:

ur welcome baby pls have fun oh. tell ur bobo to take u to eatry and spoil u dis night. lols. did u celebrated it?
Re: Happy Birthday Ogorwyne by Bossjakande: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
ogorwyne:

beauty i feel pains i neva wish u birthday dis year. am on july 3rd felt so sad cos am on ban. i hope is not too late dear happy birthday longlife and properity. have fun. how is schl. how is d family

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / 5 Signs Your Relationship Is Built To Last / Mystery Not All About Sex – Mr Ibu, Comic Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.