Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice (20512 Views)

Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by skypper: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
For the first time ever, an outrage has gone across party lines. The usual “Us vs Them” syndrome seems to have taken the back seat in the latest call for a public office holder to be reprimanded.

Albeit a few varying opinions, Nigerians, especially the usually commentators seemed to have buried their party affiliations to unite in the call for Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo – who assaulted a female shopper – to be brought to book.

CCTV footage of the PDP Senator Abbo, representing Adamawa North, had emerged from an incident that occurred back in may. The lawmaker was seen physically assaulting a nursing mother who had interfered in his altercation with an Abuja intimacy gadget shop attendant.
Make no mistake, what the senator was caught on tape doing is by no means acceptable by any standards, in any clime. But we have seen people who committed far more atrocities enjoy the backing from a particular sect in the name of party loyalty. Those who will rather not be seen as attacking party faithful.

In this case however, we have seen the PDP, the APC, the non partisan and the fencists all appearing to be on the same page. From the usual suspects: Reno Omokri, Femi Fani Kayode, Deji Adeyanjo, Omojuwa, Joe Abah, Abike Dabri, Kadaria Ahmed, Kayode Ogundamisi, Festus Keyamo, the list goes on, all have condemned the act.

Is it too early to celebrate this? Can we safely say we are getting there?

One of the major factors holding a revolution in this country remains the fact that most outcries are never done in unison. Like the saying goes, a divided house can never stand, it has bedevilled any effort to seek social justice or good governance in this country.

Now that it seems we are getting there, can we safely say that it’s finally time. It’s time when that all important revolution becomes imminent.

If the trend continues like this, I can guarantee you, we are not far from taking back the Nation. We are not far from demanding and achieving the Nigeria of our dreams.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/senator-abbos-assault-scandal-first-time-nigerians-dump-party-affiliations-speak-one-voice-revolution-coming/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by OfficialAPCNig: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are talking about RUGA and you are talking bullshitt?
Mind yasef, enemy of state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by aolawale025: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Its a good omen

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Way to go, unity might be our last hope..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
“He can use some of the money he spends on relaxing his hair to pay her” - Reno Omokri

14 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Dranoid: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
The person above me grin

Well I guess this is one good thing that came out of the whole coza ish. Unity.
That's if it lasts sha
Because people like Festus, reno, etc. I don't think they can ever agree on anything together

God help us sha

6 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by ainas247: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
cool Nigerians if we continue this way in good spirit
Nigeria will be more better place for all of us...

people would think twice before they act
kudos to you my people

Rank your business fast on Google
page one chat to start

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by TundeeednuT: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good, commendable
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by BruncleZuma: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
I told you guys I saw revolution in this country soonest

People will fight sai baba if baba mess up

Right now my heart is Heavy as a promising youth as lucky as senator Dabbo would stood so low to order his unManned security boys to beat someone like that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by beejayphako(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
So, na individuals we dey divert attention to now. Coza don step down, matter don end. In 3months now, he go resume him duties silently. Shior
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Abfinest007(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
if we keep hitting hard on them like this i think things will change for the better

20 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by 9jaBloke: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
cool

Deep down where it counts, Nigerians are very decent people.

15 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by iCauseTrouble: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
angry
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Pavore9: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Glad, party affiliations were set aside to focus on a human being assaulting another human being because he felt he has the "power" to.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by SarkinYarki: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's PDP members that have dumped party lines to say the truth , we all know if Elisha was an APC Senator this is what APC members will say below

We don't know the video technology that was used by the intimacy gadget shop to embarass our senator -- Buhari

The is clearly a PDP script playing out -- Lai Mohamed

The girl in question was hired by the PDP -- Keyamo

The Girl is IPOB and enemy of state -- Sarrki

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
It OK, nice one!

I need employment, Mechanical Technician/Maintenance Mechanics. Send me SMS or WhatsApp me if any at @ 08151045930!
I five years of experience before I got admission and study mechanical engineering at Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu. National diploma holder! Thanks
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by hisexcellency34: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thank God oo. At least my pastor can now rest

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Houseofglam7(f): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
A Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of party affiliations.
Wrong is wrong and right is right.
Good move.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by netflicks(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tell me about RUGA
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by MrImole: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Must Nigerians deal with at least "a scandal" on weekly basis?
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
But Nigerians sef! Why does everyone keep emphasising the "at a sex shop" part?... grin

For all we know, this could have happened anywhere else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by JubrinElSudan: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Strike out Abike Dabiri's name from the list

6 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by loverboy442: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good one
Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good one.

Buhari just suspended RUGA settlement project because of public decry.

#COZAgate is been handled properly.

And now this bleaching make-up Senator is on the verge of been placed where he belongs.

Sanity is returning gradually thanks to all of you who spoke out and is still speaking out. Love You All

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Wigetsolar: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
angry

only a zombie will see a bad thing and justify it based on party, religion or tribe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by EmperorKpee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
This kind guy would have been a dictator if were to be a president. E dey raise hand dey beat woman like that. He's nothing more than a brain dead power freak senator. He looks disgusting. And the wife reply sef na no go area. An illiterate would have said something more sensible. All these decorated illiterates sef. Nothing we nor go see. God airpus o. [b][/b]Local man cannot can again!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by lomprico(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
FAT Oyibo fans! Shey una don see protest abi.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by naijaobi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thrash talk.. PDP members and their supporters are pure Democrats. If this was an APC senator, would APC members and supporters castigate him? No..
Ganduje comes to mind.

[img]https://media1./images/8b179103978a96ac5077fc1404c65542/tenor.gif?itemid=4786449[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
He Is A Douche Bag.He Needs To Be Punched With A Sledge Hammer.Idio?T

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice by Fkforyou(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
He is going down no doubt...I'm just surprised that people aren't concerned where he is from or his faith..!! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha’s 100 Days In Office: Achieving Greatness For Imo State / Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee / Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.