Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Who's The Sexiest Nlander? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Sexiest Nlander? (1375 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by Yorisb: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2010
sleekch1c:

, i think it shld be judged by profile pics cos a monkey-faced individual who talks sexy isnt sexy at all!me,as for me,am the redefinition of the word-SEXY!

Thanks for the advert. NEXT!!
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by xynerise: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2010
The three sexiest nairalanders include
Xy
Ne
Rise grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by tjskii(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2010
come wattagwaning with all these threads on NL, if it aint sexiest,its most handsome,tis like all of a sudden everyone wants to be seen and heard, sheesh

make una take am easy o,at the end of the day, all na vanity tongue tongue
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by Bella87(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2010
Omolola1 & Googles
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by MsPotato(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
HOTsnow:

^^^ thanks MsPotato:::i thnk u are cute as well::: wink

Thank you jare grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by jaygetta(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
The sexiest NLer?No doubt, me! Ask Inked!
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by blacghost(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ms.potato is the sexiest she is realy great, u the best
Re: Who's The Sexiest Nlander? by kabasa77(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ms.potato, u sure say dat person na u?.hmmmm, i dey suspect u oh!, anyway u sure are sweet&eatable like potatoes! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Rappers Listed On Bet Hiphop Award Cypher. Who's Not Worthy Of Being Liste / NDLEA / Sexiest Woman Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.