Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business (1468 Views)

How Write Book And Make N500,000 Within A Month / How To Make N500,000 Before January 2020 / How To Make N500 Daily Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Training is 100% FREE. You will not pay any money.
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Date.* Saturday, 27th July, 2019
*Time.* 9am
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Where else would you be on Saturday 27th July?
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Medorf Exr Solutions and Real Business Network storm Abuja with mind blowing Real Estate Consultancy Business Training. This is going to be different from any real estate training you have ever attended.

Come and learn how to make N500,000 monthly via Real Estate Consultancy Business Without Leaving Your Current Job.

Don't miss this unique business opportunity
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
*COUNTDOWN: 2 DAYS TO GO...........*

*How To Make N500,000 Monthly via Real Estate Consultancy Business Without Leaving Your Current Job*

*ABUJA REAL ESTATE TRAINING (100% Free Training)*

Medorf Exr Solutions and Real Business Network storm Abuja with mind blowing Real Estate Consultancy Business Training. This is going to be different from any real estate training you have ever attended.

Come and learn how to make N500,000 monthly via Real Estate Consultancy Business Without Leaving Your Current Job.

Don't miss this unique business opportunity.

*Venue.* 9 Ajesa Street, Beside LG Office, Wuse 2, Banex, *Abuja.*

*Date.* Saturday, 27th July, 2019
*Time.* 9am Prompt (no African Time)

For Seat Reservation click on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFRNByqiw0seprcbwKU7uzQgltXEGW_EXpHJIMsPRUg0dD_g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2019

Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
ABUJA REAL ESTATE TRAINING (100% Free Training
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Are You in Abuja or it environ?

Join us tomorrow Saturday in Abuja for a mind blowing Real Estate Consultancy Training, where you will learn how to make N500,000 monthly.

Come, and invite your friends.

*Venue.* 9 Ajesa Street, Beside LG Office, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Banex, *Abuja.*

*Date.* Tomorrow Saturday, 27th July, 2019

For Seat Reservation click on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFRNByqiw0seprcbwKU7uzQgltXEGW_EXpHJIMsPRUg0dD_g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Come, and invite your friends.

*Venue.* 9 Ajesa Street, Beside LG Office, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Banex, *Abuja.*

Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2019

*Time.* 9am Prompt (no African Time
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by blackgold90(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
donziggyman:
How much have you make from it and what's your net worth??

This your question is a foolish question, i live in Ughelli delta state,I have friends who do both house rent, land and property agency. This is how they work.

They scout or comb for vacant houses and then make a sign board with their phone number places in strategic places,then those who want to rent houses call,they collect registration fee of N1000 and then they will show you all the houses they have,if you like any you will pay them 10% or 8% of total house rent you will pay to the landlord.
They do the same on land and property, although I don't know the extend of this abuja training.

Please don't under rate what people place here on nairaland.

The training may be to look for agent that can either help to find vacant houses for rent or find land and property for sale or to look for agents who can find buyers for land and property for commission, is either you will be there or waka pass than to be like Thomas to check net worth before attending.

I may have open your eyes

1 Like

Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
*COUNTDOWN: FEW HOURS TO GO...........*

*How To Make N500,000 Monthly via Real Estate Consultancy Business Without Leaving Your Current Job*

*ABUJA REAL ESTATE TRAINING (100% Free Training)*

Where else would you be on Tomorrow Saturday 27th July?

Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Topeby: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Be at the venue before 9am this morning. Come promptly
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2019
blackgold90:

This your question is a foolish question, i live in Ughelli delta state,I have friends who do both house rent, land and property agency. This is how they work.

They scout or comb for vacant houses and then make a sign board with their phone number places in strategic places,then those who want to rent houses call,they collect registration fee of N1000 and then they will show you all the houses they have,if you like any you will pay them 10% or 8% of total house rent you will pay to the landlord.
They do the same on land and property, although I don't know the extend of this abuja training.

Please don't under rate what people place here on nairaland.

The training may be to look for agent that can either help to find vacant houses for rent or find land and property for sale or to look for agents who can find buyers for land and property for commission, is either you will be there or waka pass than to be like Thomas to check net worth before attending.

I may have open your eyes

You know one thing. I have been scammed turn turn forget that your sugar coated fingers wey you de use type long epistle. There is nothing special about nairaland ok. Besides I'm not looking for job either. Anything I do on social media is for fun I don't take anything on social media serious!!! Thank you!
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by blackgold90(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
donziggyman:

You know one thing. I have been scammed turn turn forget that your sugar coated fingers wey you de use type long epistle. There is nothing special about nairaland ok. Besides I'm not looking for job either. Anything I do on social media is for fun I don't take anything on social media serious!!! Thank you!

So don't badmouth what other people are doing. Thank you
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2019
blackgold90:

So don't badmouth what other people are doing. Thank you
truth is bitter. That nonesense na scam. Deal with it!
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by blackgold90(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2019
donziggyman:
truth is bitter. That nonesense na scam. Deal with it!

It is a scam go and do yahoo
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
blackgold90:

It is a scam go and do yahoo
lol severe pains kikikiki
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by blackgold90(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
donziggyman:
lol severe pains kikikiki

Am not the organizer who posted it,but I found you contribution stupid and even as I try to help you you are not helping matter.enjoy yourself
Re: How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
blackgold90:

Am not the organizer who posted it,but I found you contribution stupid and even as I try to help you you are not helping matter.enjoy yourself
oga shift oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Mistakenly Transferred 195k To A Wrong Account / What Are Bought Facebook Accounts Used For? / Purchase Nylon Bags (small And Big ) WHOLESALE Price Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.