Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? (12693 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hello Nairlanders,
How can someone who stays overseas re-activate his/her Naija Bank account.

- We have sent mail to the account, the requested for someone docs, we were provided.

- They requested we submit/courier the document to the bank branch or head quarter.

- The account holder can’t even remember his/her BVN as he/she operated the account in like 4Years. But money keep being deposited in it as a plan B account. But now the money is needed urgently and the account can’t leave he/she resides now.

- The Bank Here is StanbicIBTc. If there’s any staff here they should please get in touch. As someone is about to Die here.

- The Bank Gurus are highly welcome too. As your helps are urgently needed on this.

Thanks and God Bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Here’s the bank email

1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Flier: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just called them with your international number,they’d ask you to write a letter and attach your passport data page and your visa page then scan it and send it by email
Depends on bank anyway but that is how I did my own
Beside you should try to open a new account it’s quite easy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Simply call your bank customer care service and you will get all what you required to reactivate your bank account.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
God don upgrade you.... You are still looking for ways to have dealings with this shithole country

You no hear all the film wey dey happen for here?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by pmc01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
What's Oveasea; a new country?

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by helinues: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
As long as you have all the informations for opening the bank account, best way is to call them on phone but be ready to spend much on airtime.

Twitter is another alternatives but it cant solve the problems without calling.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
pmc01:
Be serious for once now!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by tstx(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Here to learn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by dayleke: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sorry, but I think you have to take a trip down to Naija.

So many red tapes to maneuver.

Is it a savings account?

6 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Godsgift7837: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mr Noah. With all the book and English you know you should have been a billionaire.
pmc01:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sankabson:
Hello Nairlanders,

- We have sent mail to the account, the requested for someone docs, we were provided.

- They requested we submit/courier the document to the bank branch or head quarter.

- The account holder can’t even remember his/her BVN as he/she operated the account in like 4Years. But money keep being deposited in it as a plan B account. But now the money is needed urgently and the account can’t leave he/she resides now.

- The Bank Here is StanbicIBTc. If there’s any staff here they should please get in touch. As someone is about to Die here.

- The Bank Gurus are highly welcome too. As your helps are urgently needed on this.

Thanks and God Bless!

Op, Pm so I link you up

Let him dial *565*0# with his Registered line to get his BVN..

See, StanbicIBTC is the best bank when it comes to Customer relationship. Send them mail, and if they do not respond call them out on Twitter. Banks fear social media more than anything.

Well, for me I am enjoying their services

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by nwakibie3(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
just dial *556# on your phone and follow the instructions
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Onyi22(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Honestly I don't know
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sankabson:
Hello Nairlanders,

Thanks and God Bless!

Call BVN, get BVN number, speak to the bank. Do you have a personal relationship with anyone in your local branch?......

Is the BVN registered telephone number still live?.....

Have online access?......
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Flier:
Just called them with your international number,they’d ask you to write a letter and attach your passport data page and your visa page then scan it and send it by email
There’s money in that account which is really needed now now. �. That is why Sir. Just wanna access the fund ASAP.
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by princejones(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just be careful how you send your details on unconfirmed website,you have to be dlilgent when sending some vitals data online

7 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Onyi22(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
nwakibie3:
just dial *556# on your phone and follow the instructions
Lol, I tried it and I was like, Wow this guy is a real mugu

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Did that countless of times. That’s all they keep saying.
post=79909615:
Simply call your bank customer care service and you will get all what you required to reactivate your bank account.
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sankabson:
Hello Nairlanders,

Thanks and God Bless!
can u go to the UK?
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Flier: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sankabson:
There’s money in that account which is really needed now now. �. That is why Sir. Just wanna access the fund ASAP.
Call them you should be able to access it tommorow if you know the details you used to open the account and have your passport and visa/residence papers with you
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
TURKEY ��
pmc01:
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
helinues:
As long as you have all the informations for opening the bank account, best way is to call them on phone but be ready to spend much on airtime.

Twitter is another alternatives but it cant solve the problems without calling.
Thanks..
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by lonelydora: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Flier:

No longer easy ooo. It's not business as usual. Moreover, how will he get his money in the dormant account if he opens a new account
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Call BVN, get BVN number, speak to the bank. Do you have a personal relationship with anyone in your local branch?......

Is the BVN registered telephone number still live?.....

Have online access?......
1. The number wasn’t active. The one the BVN is On.

2. No. I don’t have anyone.
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Bonaventura(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
These are the steps you should take:

1. Come back to Nigeria
2. Go to the bank on a Monday morning
3. Join the queue and wait for about two hours.
4. When it gets to your turn meet a beautiful young lady wearing heavy make up and chewing gum, she will apologise and tell you there's no network that you should come back the next day, but if you're lucky you smell nice and have a good foreign accent (depending on how long you have stayed abroad) she may attend to you quickly otherwise go home.
5.Next day come back, prepare for fight and quarrel and demand you see the manager depending on the amount you left there.
6. Whisper something to his ears

And you may just be lucky

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Graduateacher(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you have your BVN you should be good. Get someone to open one for you down here using your details and your BVN number
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:

Op, Pm so I link you up

Let him dial *565*0# with his Registered line to get his BVN..

See, StanbicIBTC is the best bank when it comes to Customer relationship. Send them mail, and if they do not respond call them out on Twitter. Banks fear social media more than anything.

Well, for me I am enjoying their services
Thanks for the info. How can I get a cross to You Sir. You can reach me here San.b.kabson@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Sankabson(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Don’t even know my BVN again. And I lost the initial number. How can I retrieve that ?
Graduateacher:
If you have your BVN you should be good. Get someone to open one for you down here using your details and your BVN number
Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by desthan(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
You have to come down.

Your physical presence is the only way forward.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overseas Re-Activate His Or Her Bank Account? by Flier: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:

No longer easy ooo. It's not business as usual. Moreover, how will he get his money in the dormant account if he opens a new account
Its very easy depends on your bank
I don’t think there is any country/bank close to Nigerian banks in the world even the USA banks are not in anyway close
We probably have the best banks
Maybe because we don’t have bank fraud

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBA Minimum Account Balance Now N25,000 / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / Nigerians Flock To Buy UK Bargains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.