Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Skill Aquisition - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skill Aquisition (211 Views)

Online Free Aquisition Skills / Free One Week Technical Skill Aquisition Program / Skill Aquisition Programme And Field Experience For Graduates And Non Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill Aquisition by Ekenetic(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dear nairalanders i seek your advice on this issue. i stumbled accross an empowerment programme on HSELINS IN CONJUNCTION WITH ONSHORE AND OFSHORE TRAINING INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA......They offer the following courses for 1)hse management and maritime safety
2)first fight and fire prevention practical
3)security management
4)first aid and cpr practical
5)accident investigation and reporting
6)personal protective equipment[ppi
7)journey management
coolphysical security strategies
9) job harzard analysis
10)introduction to oil and gass
11)waste management and many more.

all these in 10days.
In the advert i also something like these,

course pack:international certificate
recognized certificate

our licenses and approval:occupational safety and health association,united kingdom.international institute of professional security ,nigeria institute of industral security,institute of safety professionals of nigeria.
Clients:shell,exxonmobil,total,chevron,Eni

guys what do you think,Should i attend? t

(1) (Reply)

This Got The Cheapest Traffic From Facebook...SELL Stuffs online / How To Get 9 Pieces For Opera News Gold Card / Opera News 200million Makes Is Real And Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.