Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria (54635 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Lordjb: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Match never start una don dey worry grin, lol
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by baiaon(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, we're all seeing that the so called foreign coaches are big time fraudsters, From Lars Lagerback, to Berti Vogt, to Gernot Rohr and the swedish miscreant called Thomas Dennerbry.

Samson Siasia, Augustine Eguavoen, Florence Omagbemi, Mercy Akide and some other indigenous coaches can do a much better job if the so called NFF can give them the same treatment given to their foreign counterparts.

I for one love indigenous coaches, more reason why I support the black stars of Ghana at this year AFCON.
Wonderful post until @bolded
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
With Rohr as coach, there really isn't much for Cameroon to fear.... If Madagascar could smash in 2 unreplied goals, then Cameroon with that Villarreal terrorist should be able to send them back to Daura, sorry Nigeria... grin

What the hell do you mean by Super Eagles hasn't lost to Cameroon since 1989? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Okuda(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:
It Takes mental courage to watch AFCON, a competition filled with mediocrity.
archaic gameplay from all sides.
what is the Nigerian team even playing that should make seedorf see them as a tough test.

I'm sure U.s.a women would comfortably beat any African team, yet be playing good football.
AFCON is overrated by Africans.

No wonder we have never had any African team reach the semi-finals of the world cup.

you are on point. seems you read my mind last night

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by baiaon(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:
what is the Nigerian team even playing that should make seedorf see them as a tough test.

I'm sure U.s.a women would comfortably beat any African team yet be playing good football.

No wonder we have never had any African team reach the semi-finals of the world cup.

The USA team were comfortably beaten 5-2 by Dallas Academy Boys an under 15 boys team in 2017.
If you hate African football so much,leave it for those of us who love it and have been enjoying AFCON 2019

8 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, we're all seeing that the so called foreign coaches are big time fraudsters, From Lars Lagerback, to Berti Vogt, to Gernot Rohr and the swedish miscreant called Thomas Dennerbry.

Samson Siasia, Augustine Eguavoen, Florence Omagbemi, Mercy Akide and some other indigenous coaches can do a better job if the so called NFF can give them the same treatment given to their foreign counterparts.

I for one love indigenous coaches, more reason why I support the black stars of Ghana at this year AFCON.

When e happen now, u go enter hide. Clean mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by oluwaahmed: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
From what both teams have been playing I can confirm that the match will be an eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by worldclass68(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
ackim:
Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Blockbuster Game Vs Nigeria
Cameroon coach Clarence Seedorf is worried about his team's blunt strike force ahead of their blockbuster Africa Cup of Nations round of 16 clash against Nigeria in Alexandria on Saturday.

Like the Super Eagles, the Indomitable Lions netted only two goals in the group stages but they have a better defensive record than the West Africans, with the highly-rated Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper André Onana yet to concede in the tournament.

Clinton N'Jie (Marseille), Stéphane Bahoken (Angers), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (PSG), Karl Toko Ekambi (Villarreal), Joel Tagueu (Portugal Marítimo) and Jacques Zoua (Astra Giurgiu) are the players classed as strikers in the Cameroon squad.

''I do not think of Nigeria (opponent in the round of 16), we just finished the match, I'm very happy because we qualified, but we were disappointed because we wanted to win the match, we completely controlled this match,'' Seedorf was quoted as saying by France Football.

''We have to improve in several details, especially in attack, we have to be smarter to create more opportunities, we have not conceded a goal yet, there are positive things for the future. ''

The Super Eagles have not lost to Cameroon since they were beaten 1-0 in a World Cup qualifier in August 1989.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/cameroon-coach-seedorf-reveals-his.html?m=1

Which super eagles have not lost to the Cameroon since 1989 cheesy,

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
baiaon:
The USA team were comfortably beaten 5-2 by Dallas Academy Boys an under 15 boys team in 2017.
If you hate African football,leave it for those of us who love it and have been enjoying AFCON 2019

Bros, face facts... African football is declining rather than improving. The performance of the female teams is a good case in point.

I expected so much more than the mediocrity I am seeing in this ongoing competition... At this rate, will African teams ever become a force in World cup competition?.. It's very worrisome.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Aiyk2333: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
czarina:
No worry my dear. Nigeria will be a walk over
says a keypad warrior who I'm sure can't kick a ball. As it Cameroun weren't as hapless and toothless as Nigeria. foolish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by samcus(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Did u knw that some babalawos hav raped alot of women too? But they won't say it because what took them there isn't a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by baiaon(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

Bros, face facts... African football is declining rather than improving. The performance of the female teams is a good case in point.

I expected so much more than the mediocrity I am seeing in this ongoing competition... At this rate, will African teams ever become a force in World cup competition?.. It's very worrisome.
You sound like those people criticizing BBN9ja.If you dont like BBN,then DONT WATCH IT
If you don't like AFCON 2019 simply DONT WATCH IT .How many Nigerians watch the CAF Champions League?I do and I enjoy it very much

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by klever18(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:

I'm sure U.s.a women would comfortably beat any African team, yet be playing good football.

i watched the first half of the women World Cup and I concluded that watching the afcon is like chewing glases with ur teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Jabioro: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fraud alert . beware..Ehhr which Nigeria team the past or the present ?.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by teniolav: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
ackim:
Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Blockbuster Game Vs Nigeria
Cameroon coach Clarence Seedorf is worried about his team's blunt strike force ahead of their blockbuster Africa Cup of Nations round of 16 clash against Nigeria in Alexandria on Saturday.

Like the Super Eagles, the Indomitable Lions netted only two goals in the group stages but they have a better defensive record than the West Africans, with the highly-rated Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper André Onana yet to concede in the tournament.

Clinton N'Jie (Marseille), Stéphane Bahoken (Angers), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (PSG), Karl Toko Ekambi (Villarreal), Joel Tagueu (Portugal Marítimo) and Jacques Zoua (Astra Giurgiu) are the players classed as strikers in the Cameroon squad.

''I do not think of Nigeria (opponent in the round of 16), we just finished the match, I'm very happy because we qualified, but we were disappointed because we wanted to win the match, we completely controlled this match,'' Seedorf was quoted as saying by France Football.

''We have to improve in several details, especially in attack, we have to be smarter to create more opportunities, we have not conceded a goal yet, there are positive things for the future. ''

The Super Eagles have not lost to Cameroon since they were beaten 1-0 in a World Cup qualifier in August 1989.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/cameroon-coach-seedorf-reveals-his.html?m=1

saheed wan play pranks with us... We wire dem 3:0 their eye go clear.. Dem never get belle abi .. We shall see.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by maisauki: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:

Samson Siasia, Augustine Eguavoen, Florence Omagbemi, Mercy Akide and some other indigenous coaches can do a better job if the so called NFF can give them the same treatment given to their foreign counterparts.

a cock doesn't worth much at home until it gets to others(is market).There's so much talent we waste imagine that coach that took the under 17 to the world cup about 8yrs qgo
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
worldclass68:

Which super eagles have not lost to the Cameroon since 1989 cheesy,

I believe he refers to 90 minutes football(which is correct).

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
viewing this topic ; omo see crowd !

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by idonhammer: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
czarina:
No worry my dear. Nigeria will be a walk over

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Aiyk2333: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:

Oga ur writing rubbish and u should be ashamed of yourself for writing this poo. I watched so many matches at the on going copa America and I'll tell u this games were boring as Bleep. same could be said of nations league even champions league final. don't let inferiority complex kill u. us women national team can't win our un17. You obviously have never kicked a ball.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
baiaon:
You sound like those people criticizing BBN9ja.If you dont like BBN,then DONT WATCH IT
If you don't like AFCON 2019 simply DONT WATCH IT .How many Nigerians watch the CAF Champions League?I do and I enjoy it very much :PYou sound like those people criticizing BBN9ja.If you dont like BBN,then DONT WATCH IT
If you don't like AFCON 2019 simply DONT WATCH IT .How many Nigerians watch the CAF Champions League?I do and I enjoy it very much

I don't quite get you sir... When did I ever criticize BBnaija? How exactly does this correlate with the pressing issue on ground? Is the quality of African football improving or declining?...

...And, FYI, I also watch and enjoy CAF Champion's League too. You should be bothered that we can't translate good grassroots football to international level or platform.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
No wahala,him go "see doff"
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by ensamy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
The game will end in 1:1 draw full time and extra time. Cameroon will score first through Clinton N'Jie in 31 mins and Nigeria will equalise at the 82 minutes through Iwobo.
Which will end in Penalty.
Musa's penalty will fly over the cross bar, while the Cameronian keeper will save Iwobi's . The match ends 4:3 in Cameroonians favour. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't like this revelation, I have been worried. But if Iwobo and Musa avoid the spot kicks Nigeria can win.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Alejobs: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by baiaon(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

I don't quite get you sir... When did I ever criticize BBnaija? How exactly does this correlate with the pressing issue on ground? Is the quality of African football improving or declining?...

...And, FYI, I also watch and enjoy CAF Champion's League too. You should be bothered that we can't translate good grassroots football to international level or platform.
You were complaining about the African male football declining the way detractors of BBN9ja complain about the show.
My main grouse with this year's AFCON is the 24 team format is bad and should be taken back to 16 teams.The 24 team format let in a lot of mediocre teams with poor footballing skills but as less teams remain in the tournament,the football standard will improve.Algeria and Morocco have been superb so far

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:

The last competitive afcon with the best of the nest African players was 2002
Senegal v Cameroon final
Walahii.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Alejobs: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by wisdomofGod: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is it not the same cameroun that got just a point in two matches against us during the world cup qualifiers??
we really don't know how to appreciate or encourage what we have in this country. Anyways, The match will be a tough one and none among the two team is a walkover.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
baby124:
I think Nigeria’s problem is diet. Some people are letting their players eat anyhow. They will now be playing like people that have eaten 10 wraps of pounded yam each. Please feed them Amala or wheat with vegetable and fish.

Even the international ones cannot help our matter. It’s like once they come home they start eating like they are going to farm
Shey you saw them eating to much ? Elenu moin moin
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by cliper230(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
That USA female team were beaten my Dallas fc under 15 team .
SenatePresdo:

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Tipster07: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (40m) in three day kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by ufotty2001: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Don't worry u guys will beat us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.