Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k (336 Views)

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k by Sirjaycares(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Would you like to lay your hands on the money multiplication formula that a stay at home mom of two used to turn N20k into N1.2m in 9 weeks?
If yes, you will like what I have for you today.
There is this guy who has been on my Friend list for over 7 years now.

Since 2008, he has been quietly working on a pure formula for multiplying money without doing any marketing
No FB Ads
No selling
No email marketing
All you need is a smart phone and about 15 - 30 minutes a day.

I actually don't know how to make this not look simple.
In case you are wondering, his money multiplication formula is based on a new way of trading Forex without losing.
Maybe you have a negative bias about Forex...
Suspend it for the next few minutes
Forex trading is a huge market - bigger than Ecommerce and stock trading combined.

He has recorded a 30 minutes video to tell you about his no-fail Forex trading system.

Whatsapp me on b to get this video

PS: Even if you are already involved with other businesses, there is no reason why you can't begin to enjoy some side income based on this guy's Forex multiplication method
You just have to try.
Re: Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k by Heylius(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
All na format just got trapped on one now I've lost 7k to him

1 Like

Re: Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k by Kenni700(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2019
@ poster you are a scam and a small one for that matter.
GROW UP!

(1) (Reply)

Quality Wrist Watches Must See / How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria / Pharmaceutical Grade Packaging Aluminum Foil Manufacturers In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.