Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) (28083 Views)

The Effect Of Eggs: Debunking The Myth Of Harm From Consuming Many Eggs / How Many Eggs Should I Eat In A Day For Safer Health? / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
No way! This generation has lost it.

While growing up, we were trained that anything more 3 eggs in a week is not good for the health. Somehow, i still have that mentality. Chai poverty na bastard
it used to be true until some scientists prove it wrong about 3 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by greatbrian(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
martineverest:
egg isn't dangerous..they are very nutritious.

Didnt say its dangerous just sharing my view during a random check up i went for
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fuckthamods:
I eat 5 everyday
As a guy wey like to Bleep anyhow, i have to replenish my protein wink

You're only dieing slowly and steadily.. Aging will explain to you later.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by 2blessed01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
donbachi:
Give us as many free eggs as possible,nigeria egg eaters association(NEEA).
...And This Guy Just Nailed It!!!

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Alejobs: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ravenna:
I can eat 10 fried jumbo sized eggs at a go.
Eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Eggs for life.

It's not good ooo
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
They'll only tell you to eat as many eggs as possible, but the won't tell you the aftermath...

You and me all know egg is part of ingredients used in making Atomic Bombs and beans is number one on the list.

All office secretaries and receptionist should ignore this thread o grin job scarce o.
This is funny truth
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Fuckthamods: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheSPEAKER:

because of Ordinary egg? Na egg i chop i no kill person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by imanray37(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79918640:
Talking about eggs,

On a lighter mood...........
ABOKI NA JIYA KA ZAGE NI AKAN TSIRE MAI YA SA
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Alejobs: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by drakeli: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
No way! This generation has lost it.

While growing up, we were told that anything more than 3 eggs in a week is not good for the health. That it makes someone fart too much. I grew up with that mentality. Chai poverty na bastard. grin grin

I still can't figure out how my whole family uses 1 tin of "liquid" peak milk and it will still remain. Momsi will tear a little of the label and cover it, put water in a bowl and put it so that ants won't enter. That's the storage method then.

God, may my kids never experience what I experienced in Jesus name. Amen.

My Guy. The problem is not about poverty o. The problem is about Nigeria as a whole. The way we used to use one tin of milk for a week in Nigeria, I thought that’s how milk was a luxurious commodity any you go until I traveled out of Nigeria to the US and realized that milk is as cheap as “pure water”. I pour milk into glass and drink the same way I drink water. No hard feelings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by JuanDeDios: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
martineverest:
I remember that rearch about 3 years ago that debunk the myth that eating more than 3 eggs daily isnt healthy
Three eggs per day? One person!?
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
TheSPEAKER:

you be fool o... how is he dieing slowly?
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Xtfield(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just like a school proprietor advising people to have as many children as possible. Ok o. Who no know go know.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Dolorsa: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omihanifa:
So that all of us go dey mess up and down undecided
Pan pan.. Pun pun.. Fihh fihh and so on..
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Slimszy: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
countryfive:
We should eat as many eggs as possible so they
Can make as much money as possible

Sense will not kill you smiley
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Kennyideal(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Only fertilised eggs plss...male and female mating..

And Not eggs born out of chemical feeds given to chickens that later affect the human body!
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by blowjohn(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omihanifa:
So that all of us go dey mess up and down undecided

Abi na wetin make Messi mess up be that.
Too much Barça eggs
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by blowjohn(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Three eggs per day? One person!?

Come to Benin and see people ordering 5 eggs wit indomie

1 Like

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Josh64(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
They'll only tell you to eat as many eggs as possible, but the won't tell you the aftermath...

You and me all know egg is part of ingredients used in making Atomic Bombs and beans is number one on the list.

All office secretaries and receptionist should ignore this thread o grin job scarce o.

For a second I was gonna go Google things needed to make and atomic bomb grin before it dawned on me the kinda bomb you meant.

2 Likes

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Offpoint: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Josh64:

For a second I was gonna go Google things needed to make and atomic bomb grin before it dawned on me the kinda bomb you meant.
gringrin before J. Robert Oppenheimer invented Atomic bomb there was natural way to make themgrin

beans and eggscheesy

1 Like

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Science is confused!
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by TheSPEAKER(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Devgod:
you be fool o... how is he dieing slowly?

Why can't you sacrifice at least 5mb to educate and liberate yourself from your ignorance.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by materialproject: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Lordjb: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Egg rolls on my mind grin
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by mrfm1: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Isoduwa(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Na egg now Nor be coza again Nigerian anywhere belle face
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
U have to understand sarrki and deomelo won't like this grin grin
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by meobizy(f): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eggs are nice.
The more you add on your plate the better.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by heinrichy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
I like eating Snake Egg
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by CapitanS: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Do that you can sell as many eggs as possible abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Reddington Hospital Patient Tests Negative / Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / 595 New COVID-19 Cases, 293 Discharged And 9 Deaths On July 16 - (4325 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.