Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (104942 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by abbeynism(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
This man is not sober. Dig deep him, his wife will be his punching bag.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by mylove4God(f): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
mtcheeeew.. would he have given this his fake apology, if the video hadn't gone viral and Nigerians reacted. He should be dealt with including those police men with him.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Trendishine: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
If this ediot Abbo of a kolanut tooth malu is not arrested, persecuted and jailed... Stripped totally of that sham of a senatorial position.. I wld now agree that Buhari and the Nigerian aboki police force is a pathetic fraud, and that Abbo is a stinking shame to that fraudulent Senate.. And scam legislators.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Joysmart(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
He's not sorry he slapped the woman he's just sorry because he got caught

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by dahnimoh(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
SO what happens to the wife that was defending her husband as being innocent?

Will she also apologise?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by shehuaz: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
if people unite themselves they can disgrace anyone woefully. see my youngest senator been disgrace by Nigerians for his assault action. better remedy your behaviour. oya go on as the senator jare. no body will step you off. no be nija we dey.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by chosengocap: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
David Shuaibu It's actually PDP members that have dumped party lines to say the truth. We all know if Woman beater Senator. Elisha were to be an APC Senator, this is what APC members would've said below..... ****** "We don't know the video technology that was used by the intimacy gadget shop to embarass our senator" -- Buhari *****"This is clearly a PDP script playing out" -- Lai Mohamed *****"The girl in question was hired by Abubakar Atiku to implicate our member and the APC" -- Keyamo *****"The Girl is a member of IPOB and an enemy of the state" -- Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Brush1: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Roon9:
What do social media singers really want. A man did wrong and he his apologizing, still people want his head. Which Nigerian local govt chairman has ever apologized for shiit. We are our own problem walahi

Mmmmm may people like you not ever gain access to power. You are potentially worst than this dude.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by kcbaba007: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
abeg, what is an ambassador of Christ doing in a intimacy gadget shop.....mtchwww

all this senators sef,

Nigeria is a jungle, if it was n a sane clime, he will be cooling his anger in kirikiri as i type.

nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by zomby(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm sure that this is definitely not his 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th time...This bastard has operated this way many times in the past..
The animal should be suspended..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by KingLennon(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
otokx:
He has to face the law courts.
Did he slap you? grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by grandstar(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
He deserves 500 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, his 3 months allowances should be given to the less privilege in the society, the girl he assaulted should be compensated with 3 million Naira, the useless sin..ator should do community service by sweeping the National Assembly for 6 months, case closed grin

Have mercy for Christ sake! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by ishawlar: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just let him pay a fine of 100million to the lady and Step up if not. Step Down Stoopid
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Rolly22(m): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Drabeey:
Step down if you are indeed sorry. You're only afraid you'll lose your exhalted position.
Wait, what if we forgive you, I'm not sure the international community will take us serious anymore!

Dealt with you we shall wink

Drabeey was here

The international Community has never taken us Serious for one day
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by davillian(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2019
This MF is only apologising because his job is at stake.
Baba face the law.
Someone in Govt lot his job in US for fvcking a hooker and the tape was leaked

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by BENEAMATA: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:
What do social media singers really want. A man did wrong and he his apologizing, still people want his head. Which Nigerian local govt chairman has ever apologized for shiit. We are our own problem walahi
we have to check the scenario that lead to this character tendering an apology as we can't all be sucked in by his apparent public show of remorse . See , it's quite important that we know if the assaulted lady had demanded an apology and or compensation from him since march and if so , what did he do to make amends and for someone who claims , and was backed by his wife of never previously hitting a woman , how come you haven't looked for the woman since the day of the incident to offer an heartfelt apology , preferably in the company of your ' ever supportive 'wife for behaving in a manner so unllike you as you claim . my sincere take on this ? this joke of a man is just on damage control because his sin ( CCTV ) found him out !

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Briller: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Abeg, where this man wife been dey? I hope she can withdraw that her useless "I stand with you Banana". Now even the man himself has admitted to commiting the offense.

And did I see "...As a church leader and an Ambassador of Christ..." No wonder, my first impression of him is that he is a sheepie with hairstyle like his shepherd.... I no mention anybody name o. Bad examples to Xtainity.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Stan232: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Chinese aza are available. Rate at 25%.whatsapp me on08168152166
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by MrMou: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2019
DameB:
Nigerians can be easily swayed see someone saying he is humble for apologizing.

Pesin wey apologize because fresh matured launch-ready rocket dey under him butt
Why you dey whine Nigerians by saying Nigerians are easily swayed! That's mild! Nigerians don't have sense, period!
How can you commend a man for apologizing when it's clear his apology is because of the extreme sensitivity of the issue? This is not corruption issue that you can sweep under the carpet o!
I just tire for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by MrMou: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

All those comments on the page was paid for. This is just a game to improve his dented image, brainwash Nigerians that he is now a repented and Honorable man.

I'm sure the comments were not paid for! That's basically how an average Nigerian reasons. If this senator were to be from some other region down south & the government acts, sooner or later you'll start seeing the tribal card being played no matter the crime.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by beresponsible(m): 2:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:
You had to walahi so we know you and sin..ator are from same area. Condoning women abuse. Suck your delayed mumu apology and face justice. Proper and sincere apology would have on the same day same cctv tape not after the outcry.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by beresponsible(m): 2:08am On Jul 04, 2019
Suck your delayed mumu apology and face justice. Proper and sincere apology would have on the same day same cctv tape not after the outcry.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by klas(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2019
myddmodnabastard:
if you don't forgive him that is your problem did osiomole apologize to anybody for telling that widow "go and die"why are APC zombies and some senseless people who their right are being violated everyday by unknown people crying more than bereaved if you are not okay with his apologies you can go and die

Oshiomole apologized publicly when he hosted the woman in the government house. He gave her N1 million I suppose.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Optionalx: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-of-senator-elisha-abbo.html?m=1

Forgive kwa! The lady should make sure she is settled handsomely... either by negotiation or civil suit. No let them deceive you with abeg... FG can continue to fool themselves...

Can he do this abroad- I doubt
Can do in Nigeria- a big YES
#shithole

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
He deserves 500 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, his 3 months allowances should be given to the less privilege in the society, the girl he assaulted should be compensated with 3 million Naira, the useless sin..ator should do community service by sweeping the National Assembly for 6 months, case closed grin

Na u go do the work

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Dynamite02: 3:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Roon9:
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. The 400k+ inmates in Nigerian prisons awaiting trial should all apologize and be given their freedom

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by gr8minds: 5:12am On Jul 04, 2019
If apology is acceptable in every situation,then the law court has no Value, this case should be taken to court
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by persius555(m): 5:35am On Jul 04, 2019
He is probably the first to do so. I salute his courage. From my heart, he is forgiven. The victim should also reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Hope1717(f): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Drama
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Roon9(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2019
beresponsible:
You had to walahi so we know you and sin..ator are from same area. Condoning women abuse. Suck your delayed mumu apology and face justice. Proper and sincere apology would have on the same day same cctv tape not after the outcry.
Typical naija stereotype. Baba over south wan kill me. Your analysis could'nt be more wrong
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Roon9(m): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Brush1:

Mmmmm may people like you not ever gain access to power. You are potentially worst than this dude.
Lol... You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.