Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

"Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi (2458 Views)

I Love Being The One Saying, I Told You So. Pres. Trump Admits Loss / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by gistfever: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo during her investigation into Busola Dakolo and COZA Biodun Fatoyinbo saga revealed that Timi Dakolo has removed his wedding videos including one that he said he deflowered his wife Busola. Gistvic Reports.

Kemi Olunloyo also said this act brings an element of suspicion.

She said:
"Timi Dakolo has removed his wedding videos including one that he says he deflowered his wife Busola, however the wife said Biodun Fatoyinbo disvirgined her "

Watch Video :
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/timi-dakolo-removed-his-wedding-videos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by gistfever: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
She got a reconstructive surgery after the incident.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Johnkay01: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Monitoring spirit

Though it will be hard for Timi and Busola to fool everybody at the same time.

#I_stand_with_truth

2 Likes

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by softwerk(f): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin

Village people!
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by donbachi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
coza should dig out that video on timi disflowering her...she's a serial liar...what an evidence.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
That is a lesson anyway!

Many things we post for fun on the internet may come back in the future to haunt one.

Nobody asked Timi before he was telling us he deflowered his wife. See how the post has come to haunt him.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by delugajackson: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Too many twists.

She said the Gucci pastor took her virginity, the same one Timi claimed to have indulged. I never knew that virginity now comes in double packages. Scientists would be marveled at this new discovery.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Tomide007: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is getting interesting.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
donbachi:
coza should dig out that video on timi disflowering her...she's a serial liar...what an evidence.

STFU. Evidence of what exactly??

1 Like

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Babacele: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
ghen ghen.....
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Babacele: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
KingRango:

STFU. Evidence of what exactly??
if it is true Timi Dakolo said he met his wife a Vir only to turn around to tell us another story....hmmm at least we deserve to know.

1 Like

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by hisroyalrealnes(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
My take on the whole ish is that they had something going but it was definitely not rape!....The reason she is spilling stuffs now,I don't know .....but in the end,the truth shall prevail...
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by amaniro: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
There's something not right about this Coza conspiracy
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by psucc(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
I have read from multiple sources tha Timi made the comment. He might have been misled by her wife's dark secret. But as usual, time is the greatest revealer. When it strucks you cant help.(I.e if Busola did it)
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by 1shortblackboy: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
where and when did timi say he was d one that disvirgined his wife.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by NobleAngell(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
You see why people need to keep their personal lives personal.
Now what was the whole idea of telling us about his wife's virginity status?
Now the joke's on him.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by starbuck(f): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
My friends were making me feel senseless when I pinpointed discrepancies on Busola story on the Rape saga undecided undecided... Na small small d truth go dey come out...

Besides, I am also a victim of rape and I have completely moved on, make HIM carry his wahala and temptation dey go
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by samstradam: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
A similar thread was already removed for posting this rubbish.

How long are you COZA faithful going to continue like this without a shred of even internet evidence?

He boasted about disvirginning a lady who already gave birth for him out of wedlock? You people don't even know how to tell lies.

2 Likes

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Chanchit: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
That is a lesson anyway!

Many things we post for fun on the internet may come back in the future to haunt one.

Nobody asked Timi before he was telling us he deflowered his wife. See how the post has come to haunt him.

When I said that timi na disgrace to men immediately I saw the interview, some people dey say he's a real man. What is he now trying to hide. Na so he go help him wife lose case. Ashiaraba.
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by sheungeek(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
yeye agbaya aunty kemi

1 Like

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by babeosisi: 3:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Is this a gathering of COZAlites.
Foolish people.Don't go and do something with your lives .The man has passed on his raping anointing on you all no wonder you are here barking like dogs on heat
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by kiyosaki1(m): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Timi and busola dakolo definitely have something to hide, and time will tell why they acted the the they do I juse hope the pastor is guilty of the rape charge at the end of the day, if not I will personally led protest for Busola to be jailed so as to served as deterrent to other ladies that might want to use rape as a means if tarnishing people's image .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by kiyosaki1(m): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2019
babeosisi:
Is this a gathering of COZAlites.
Foolish people.Don't go and do something with your lives .The man has passed on his raping anointing on you all no wonder you are here barking like dogs on heat

No its the gathering of of people that thinks out of box and not the celebrities ass lickers .

1 Like

Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by femi4: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2019
NobleAngell:
You see why people need to keep their personal lives personal.
Now what was the whole idea of telling us about his wife's virginity status?
Now the joke's on him.
The joke is on you.

Timi married Busola as a babymama. Can a babymama be a virgin?
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by babeosisi: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2019
kiyosaki1:

No its the gathering of of people that thinks out of box and not the celebrities ass lickers .

I bet you feel stewpid now
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by babeosisi: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
That is a lesson anyway!

Please where did he say so.
Why are you folks such rumor mongers
Re: "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi by Tolexander: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2019
babeosisi:

Please where did he say so.
Why are you folks such rumor mongers
Bia Beatrice.
Be careful cheesy, na wetin I read I dey comment on
You don dey bring your “wahala” be that grin

(1) (Reply)

See The South African Plus-size Lady Causing Commotion On Twitter / I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me In Bed - Lady Says / Meet Bbnaija Lockdown Housemate Ozoemena Ozo Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.