Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper (29256 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by spunky425(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2019

Fly Boy INC. boss, Kizz Daniel has denied ever supporting embattled COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo in the ongoing rape scandal.

Remember, Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola Dakolo had voiced out in an interview claiming she was raped as a teenager by the pastor, which caused an outrage amongst Nigerians including the celebrities.

News also had it that, Kizz Daniel via his Fly Boy INC. page had slammed those celebrities against the man of God as brainless.

The lead act has now released a statement via his official Instagram handle denying the claims and promising to sue anybody or website claiming these.

He wrote;

“God will punish you both now and in eternity
@iamkyno — you and all the people behind you. I’m coming for you with all I’ve got Oga and | swear, you go feel am.

My attention has been drawn to a publication by the Vanguar newspaper stating that | took sides with the embattled Pastor of COZA, Abidoudn Fatoyinbo.
1 will like to categorically state that I never granted any interview with vanguard or any newspaper.
I am currently busy on tour in the US and haven’t had the time to discuss the issue in my closet let alone call industry mates names.
Please disregard this news article making rounds. It is false and fabricated, | have not spoken to any journalist regarding the said matter or any other matter including music in recent times..

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/07/03/false-and-fabricated-kizz-daniel-distances-self-from-supporting-biodun-fatoyinbo/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Tolexander: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
No one even knows which one to believe again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by joseph1832(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
No one even knows which one to believe again
when they say social media should be regulated, people coughed their lungs out. I mean, it's about that time we know who and who is posting genuine stuff on social media.

If I see any news that emanate from a reputable news paper or blog, I most times don't question it at all. But hey, just look at this now. It's up to vanguard to prove Kizz actually said that stuff, if they can't, Kizz should sue tha hell out of them. What nonsense.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Zombiekiller010: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are tired of useless news about Coza

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just imagine!
If you believe everything on social media, you are on your own o!

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
He’s a lily livered coward

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Bamz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
The way some Nigerians reason bothers me a lot. I read Daniel's statement and he was neutral which is quite sensible in this polarized environment. He only questioned those criticising the pastor based on a mere video allegation and what the alleged victim wanted to gain by coming to social media first instead of taking the issue to the proper authorities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by lebanonboy: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Forget that pastor jor, see better news of that useless senator

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by gokay11(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Enough of this distraction from the burning issue "RUGA"

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Greystone: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Olanipekun1:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
shatap kizz Daniel
when we don praise you finish
grin

I swear u no get sense grin grin grin
Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by maxlis097(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can't you drive your point without cursing at someone ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by DameB(f): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
This was why Donald Trump was going on and on about Fake news. People trust these news agencies because they believe they carry out investigative journalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Benekruku(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lobatan!

Biodun is trying to redeem his image via Media propaganda and he is doesnt know they are looting him

Kemi Olunloyo has collected her own share too and has been spreading false information that Busola is crying at home and wants to see Biodun. I have no hate for Kemi, Money must be made.

8 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by LastSurvivor11: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
We waiting for them at the court
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Even major outlets now behave luke bloggers

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
To be honest, I doubted that news.

And the only reason why I doubted the news was because he was quoted to have labelled Nigerian celebrities "brainless". I mean, what the fvcking fvck?

Your colleagues brainless? People who are older and in some cases far more successful than you brainless? I doubt.

All of you that were hailing him then, what do you have to say now?

13 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Civastarzy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lol another media drama coming soon kizz Daniel and vanguard coming soon Naija is getting more and more interesting

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by DameB(f): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
gokay11:
Enough of this distraction from the burning issue "RUGA"

RUGA has been suspended nau or do you have insider scoop?

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by enemyofprogress: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
I talk am

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Sirlins(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Brother calm down naaa ah ahhh
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by DMerciful(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
He has passed his message and at the same time 'unpassed' the message so that he cannot be blamed or attacked but he knows that whoever has been fu*ked by the earlier statement, cannot be unfucked! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by WonderManly(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
spunky425:

Fly Boy INC. boss, Kizz Daniel has denied ever supporting embattled COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo in the ongoing rape scandal.

Remember, Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola Dakolo had voiced out in an interview claiming she was raped as a teenager by the pastor, which caused an outrage amongst Nigerians including the celebrities.

News also had it that, Kizz Daniel via his Fly Boy INC. page had slammed those celebrities against the man of God as brainless.

The lead act has now released a statement via his official Instagram handle denying the claims and promising to sue anybody or website claiming these.

He wrote;

“God will punish you both now and in eternity
@iamkyno — you and all the people behind you. I’m coming for you with all I’ve got Oga and | swear, you go feel am.

My attention has been drawn to a publication by the Vanguar newspaper stating that | took sides with the embattled Pastor of COZA, Abidoudn Fatoyinbo.
1 will like to categorically state that I never granted any interview with vanguard or any newspaper.
I am currently busy on tour in the US and haven’t had the time to discuss the issue in my closet let alone call industry mates names.
Please disregard this news article making rounds. It is false and fabricated, | have not spoken to any journalist regarding the said matter or any other matter including music in recent times..

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/07/03/false-and-fabricated-kizz-daniel-distances-self-from-supporting-biodun-fatoyinbo/

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Favourobyno27(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
I wish it was you that sayth it.. could have make sense cos I like the comment

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Ayoswit(f): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Uchenaija: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Interesting
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Vanguard newspaper, Oya over to you.

Lawyers food is ready come and collect small money from kiss Daniel tour...

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Uchenaija: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's still a vow

Till then

Love Senator wears? Check my signature
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by stanliwise(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
All those saying kizz daniel has sense in the previous nairaland post. please bring your head forward

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height / Salawa Abeni’s Son, Big Sheff, Goes Coverless On Stage Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.