Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (69568 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Jayrockk: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Werey

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by dreamwords: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by gambia(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria girls only contribution to humanity is sex. angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by densiks: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
To think that this is someone’s daughter,perhaps sister too is mind striking.
Too much nonsense flying around in one day

Generation of karashikas
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Abeg sey na phone get fault abi any body dey experience the same thing? My facebook no gree show pictures o

Haven't you heard that Facebook, twitter and ig are down in many parts of Africa and Asia?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Jabioro: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
You wanted to ruin him...abi?Coven Manager on assignment..
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Offpoint: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Facebook wattsap short down since morning
But my whatsapp the function normal since morning
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Offpoint: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Haven't you heard that Facebook, twitter and ig are down in many parts of Africa and Asia?
Nope, just coming online this night.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by bonnyhope: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Abeg sey na phone get fault abi any body dey experience the same thing? My facebook no gree show pictures o
Na Glo u de use?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Offpoint: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
bonnyhope:
Na Glo u de use?
Yes
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:

Nope, just coming online this night.

Type "Whatsapp down" in Google, you'll see.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Idrizy008(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
[Abi nah one person go put am for house

quote author=nototribalist post=79919419]In the good old days, this fool would've been brought to the market square and stoned to death for being stupid

Sadly, them go marry this one put for house[/quote]
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Imonitie7: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sex is now as cheap and chewing gum na wa for Nigeria Girls shocked

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Offpoint: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Type "Whatsapp down" in Google, you'll see.
No need again, you don tell me... but I've not experienced any issues with my whatsapp today

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Junkie1: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
IMAGINE BEING A PARENT TO A HOE SUCH AS THIS ONE ....

ANYWAY FROM MERE LOOKING INTO HER EYES YOU'D KNOW THAT BITCH CRAZY
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin
AbuuBilaal:
Wheyrey omo jati jati.

Oku ewure.

Eran lasan ikeji aja.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by dammy98(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ta lo ni Omo ofo yiii

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by bigfather(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
So that u can claim he raped u abi

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by materialproject: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lazy Youth
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Naijazure: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Small time WizKid go ra.pe this one too.

So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Unrated900(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
See this idiot you want to infect him with STD

Dirty LovePeddler
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Solidkay(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Total waste
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by RTSC: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
lol
This is the type of girl that usually wants tall, dark, handsome, wealthy and educated.

3/10 that wants 10/10. grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by onward4life(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
israelmao:
Those who carry placards at the slightest confession of hoax rape should take note.

May God bless yu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by shugabwoi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
ZWorld:
I don't know what Wizkid has done to me or where he has taken my name for me to be dripping all over him.

Months ago she vowed to kill herself if Wizkid doesn’t follow her back on Instagram or post her picture.

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzdvBoTFHNI/?igshid=79ot0mtoecu2

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Richiepiro(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Baeb wake up from your widest dream, hell fire awaits you how shameless you are, speaking shamelessly not that you beautifull ooo I wonder whom would like to come down ashi.. like you and tell a friend about you do you know why you Wor die God please have mercy on this urgly dam beach................ embarassed embarassed what a world?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by KingLennon(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Sell that Kpako phone go buy sim card grin
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by idonhammer: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pulling out and releasing those akamu on the bed would have prevented this disgrace.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Fourwinds: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kai... She only have pvssy to give
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by idonhammer: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Same here in panya. Is a General problem,even WhatsApp is not working fine.

Offpoint:
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by abiolamitodun(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
not only you
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
I only smile to this time of saga, once more time; I ☺ smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.