Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (69570 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Naijatutorial: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2019
It has finished.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by israelmao(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2019
MrMou:

Oga go & sit down! Don't join issues! Your pastor is a shameless rapist, period! Is Dakolo's wife the first to accuse your shameless rapist pastor? All of them are lying na!
Nonsense!

And how hasty or pre-emptive are you in turning accusations into indictment!
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Jokkarm2: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2019
All the people that was shorting, COZA COZA, PASTOR , RAPE RAPE, should take note
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2019
etrange:

Stop trying to water down the misery of rape.
I am not watering it down or in support of rape but facts are sacred in the court of law.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by martineverest(m): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Abeg sey na phone get fault abi any body dey experience the same thing? My facebook no gree show pictures o
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram got same problems
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Sureguytalk(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2019
sad angry angry angry angry sad angry Mumu olosho. Talk say you need an expensive client. Anything to trend.
ZWorld:
I don't know what Wizkid has done to me or where he has taken my name for me to be dripping all over him.

But I’m still going to F*ck his D!ck – Upcoming slay queen 'Uche Okoye' said.

Months ago she vowed to kill herself if Wizkid doesn’t follow her back on Instagram or post her picture.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-do-anything-to-have-sex-with-wizkid-actress-uche-okoye/
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by 99Eaco(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Bleep u bitch. You no go go fine hand work.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Haq haq haq
cheesy
You donnow wah is going on
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by HolySteph(f): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Who is stopping her?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by tunjilana: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2019
tennyson10:
Yet another wasted 9 months.

I only hope the so called Nigerian feminists and rape allegation jurists see this backward unprogressive fool and get a rethink on blind support for anything feminine just because 'they are women and must be respected'.

But then, what do I know? The constitution still allows for freedom of expression and she's maximizing hers by airing her sexual/life goal.

Starboy needs no divine intervention to discern to him that this is another mami released from the gods to turn him a downgoing artiste who'd be begging Speed Darlington for a feature if by chance he gives in and sleep with this Jezebel.

Now playing: bad energy stay far away

If some unknown guy says same about a female celeb....they will brand him a rapist
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2019
After fucking his dick she comes out weeping on YouTube that she was raped by Wizkid.... Awon shameless oloshos everywhere...
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by kareemkamil(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Having sex with Wizkid, is ur greatest achievement in ur life, Mad people everywhere.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2019
You wan die because of an Ewedu eating man ba?
Do these people consult people around them before coming online at all?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2019
MrMou:

I no understand why una dey condemn this lady! If you're dating or can marry a girl who isn't a virgin but claim you can't marry this one, then you're deceiving yourself because they're all the same. Simple.

A lady who is not a virgin might have been jilted or have irreconcilable differences with partners.
This one has been online since begging someone she doesn't know to come and have sex with her. This is madness and stupidity combined.
Mind you, she is Igbo, and they are very conscious of women brought by their sons, so she should rule it out getting married to any Igbo man. What did the community do to the one that had sex with Miracle online while Miracle is being celebrated up till now?
Someone alongside her family is proud to be Miracle's girlfriend but no one and his family is celebrating the lady. All these things will be online forever and be hunting you.
You are not a virgin doesn't mean you are wayward, I know of someone who preserved herself until the guy said he must be sure she is fertile, she lost her virginity to him, got pregnant, only for his parents to disapprove the union on the ground that she is a non indigene. She is a Baby Mama now and people address Baby Mamas as prostitutes.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Another potential future rape accusers
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2019
YoungLionken:

My REAL guys are all okay in their respective packages(We're just about 8 including myself, some are married), We meet at the end of every month, except anyone out of the country, of which We facetime them to deliberate on life situations. Don't want to even talk about chats or calls especially on emergency. I relate with my employees very well that you may not even know who's the boss....

Do you think Nwoko's Regina, Davido's Chioma, or Burnaboy's Steph would misbehave just like that biatch, especially in the open?

do you care to know Dangote is unmarried presently? do you think he don't wish to?

money doesn't keep a lady and you're just an ignorant of what you don't know to be using Regina as example, she's still a small girl that's enjoying her adulthood entry, give her sometime she go tire

if you want hustle, hustle not because of one gf that might not end up settling with you

most ladies will come online to show their husband caption my wonderful husband even when she's already tired of the man, all na showbiz

ladies that can't manage with a man will always leave a Rich guy to wealthy man and leave a wealth man to another more wealthy man

loyalty is not for sale
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by deebrain(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Later she will come and cry rape.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Makefav(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2019
ZWorld:
I don't know what Wizkid has done to me or where he has taken my name for me to be dripping all over him.

But I’m still going to F*ck his D!ck – Upcoming slay queen 'Uche Okoye' said.

Months ago she vowed to kill herself if Wizkid doesn’t follow her back on Instagram or post her picture.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-do-anything-to-have-sex-with-wizkid-actress-uche-okoye/
This ugly thinz that her eyes fall apart... With low self esteem
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by ashantitope: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmm olosh!! International

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Onetimentertain: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2019
YoungLionken:
My brother hustle o make your babe nor see you finish o
hahaha
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by tommy9: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Clout chaser
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Dedemworld: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
So that u will also say he raped u one day
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by mrsoludomeka(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Make good use of your brain and not your pussy.mcteeeew
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by SUMMIE23(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerian feminist, one step forward ten backward.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by aristocratic5(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Noting person no go c for dia world
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by aristocratic5(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Noting person no go c for dis world
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Wheyrey omo jati jati.
Oku ewure.
Eran lasan ikeji aja.
Alhaji Abu, you try. for Wetin? Too much
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Truthsbitter: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
So you accuse him of rape later abi?
stupid girl...
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Reelnah: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
that's good... then you need to do this: jump on 3rd mainland bridge..
Wizkid is yours undecided
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Ormorlehwah:
Alhaji Abu, you try.
for Wetin? Too much

Can you come on social media to say half of what she said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.