Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” (37329 Views)

Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by pazienza(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
RTSC:

But you are already making noise about it.
Look at the first page.
You are already shedding tears and you say you are not crying.

I wonder what would have happened if it was the first Nigerian movie adopted by netflix.

My brother, I tire for this people.

Genevieve success nearly choked them to death and even here, they are still crying and tearing away their pants.

There can only be a first time, a trailblazer, a way maker, and that title will remain with Genevieve.

It's funny how these people capitalize on reverse psychology to accuse others of things they embody.

They are making noise already about this, yet they claim they are silent. cheesy

They are already pointing fingers at Genevieve, yet Igbos are the jealous ones. grin

I don't blame them. I blame the continued existence of Ndiigbo in same country with them. Netflix might be acquiring movies from other African countries, but no one cares from Yoruba land, all their envious eyes are on Genevieve and Ndiigbo.
Ndiigbo truly need an international border to save us from those lots. Fences make for good neighbors.

10 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Originalsly: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
maryjames9:

Irapada
Figurine
Phone swap
Mokaliki
The CEO
The Tribunal
October 1st

Hmmm..... not impressed. Saw Figurine.... made several attempts to complete watching Phone Swap.... but guess his movies are very good compared to the rubbish out there.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Paradoxie: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
pazienza:

Genevieve success nearly choked them to death and even here, they are still crying and tearing away their pants.

There can only be a first time, a trailblazer, a way maker, and that title will remain with Genevieve.

It's funny how these people capitalize on reverse psychology to accuse others of things they embody.

They are making noise already about this, yet they claim they are silent. cheesy

They are already pointing fingers at Genevieve, yet Igbos are the jealous ones. grin

I don't blame them. I blame the continued existence of Ndiigbo in same country with them. Netflix might be acquiring movies from other African countries, but no one cares from Yoruba land, all their envious eyes are on Genevieve and Ndiigbo.
Ndiigbo truly need an international border to save us from those lots. Fences make for good neighbors.
The earlier the Nigerian youth dissolve the ethnic divide, the better for the sanity of our dear nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
pazienza:

U said it all,

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by enemyofprogress: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Harlem2:
This guy movie ehn
undecided undecided
Pesin no fit pirate am
No mind the stingy guy, him no wan make person chop for him body mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by yesloaded: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2019
MrImole:
He seems rough here...

He needs to change his hair style
Not only hairstyle, I don't really understand his dress code here.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by pazienza(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Paradoxie:

The earlier the Nigerian youth dissolve the ethnic divide, the better for the sanity of our dear nation.

Ndiigbo and Yorubas/North are parallel lines that can never meet.
We are intrinsically different people in all aspects of life.
There truly cannot be co existence in same geographical entity between Igbo nation and Yoruba /North.

Our best option is international borders to defuse the build up tensions and allow each focus more on themselves than on others.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by nwanyionitsha: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Tospringe:

Igbo man spotted.
Genevieve ego don burst
Nothing like ego here. Nobody is dragging anything with you.
Rejoice in your moment and stop feeling inferior.

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by nwanyionitsha: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Solidkay:
if na Genevieve now we no go hear word
Rejoice in your moment and leave our star Genevieve alone.
Tufiakwa inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by tintingz(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2019
You can watch Mokalik trailer below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FXaJbBL-lw

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by kay29000(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Born2Breed:

Kunle amatuer?? Genevieve and Kunle are on different level....Genevieve is an actress while Kunle is a filmmaker.

Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by pazienza(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Born2Breed:

Kunle amatuer?? Genevieve and Kunle are on different level....Genevieve is an actress while Kunle is a filmmaker.

There is no where it's written that an actress can't become a good filmmaker as well.
Genevieve is an actress and now a successful trail blazing filmmaker.

Just as in a football, not all players become excellent managers, but there are always excellent managers who once were players.

6 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Gassa007: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2019
checkedout:
Yet no noise was made about it. In case you don't know, it is called CLASS
And what's this thread about? Meditation

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Autospect1(m): 2:37am On Jul 04, 2019
I'm proud to be a private vehicle inspector hence Autospect where we offer pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria. Call/whatsapp 08051807665.[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by darfay: 2:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Paradoxie:

The idiot you quoted as one of the biggest ethnic bigot on the continent and igbo supremacist(no harm intended)

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by darfay: 2:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Tospringe:

Igbo man spotted.
Genevieve ego don burst

You older and better than this
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by KingOdart(m): 3:01am On Jul 04, 2019
pazienza:

Both sides are guilty, the fact that you only speak against some stupid Yoruba and not some stupid Igbo prove that you are a Bigot.

We all know how you guys celebrate every negatives news from South West but no you must be the Victims, even the few stupid comments doesn't mean you can generalise every Yoruba.

A typical Yoruba on the street in South West don't know about Genevieve or what she does talkless of hating on who they don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Talius(m): 3:14am On Jul 04, 2019
maryjames9:

Irapada
Figurine
Phone swap
Mokaliki
The CEO
The Tribunal
October 1st

'Phone Swap' is my favorite. Made me a big fan of Wale Ojo.
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by KingOdart(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

But you are already making noise about it.
Look at the first page.
You are already shedding tears and you say you are not crying.

I wonder what would have happened if it was the first Nigerian movie adopted by netflix.

Even if people are parading as saints, it should never be you.

This is a matter pot calling kettle black

It is very obvious you are the one shedding tears

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by KingOdart(m): 3:22am On Jul 04, 2019
pazienza:

Ndiigbo and Yorubas/North are parallel lines that can never meet.
We are intrinsically different people in all aspects of life.
There truly cannot be co existence in same geographical entity between Igbo nation and Yoruba /North.

Our best option is international borders to defuse the build up tensions and allow each focus more on themselves than on others.

Thank you.

You are now parading as the saint and the victim as if you are not guilty, but no you must be the victims

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by mamajj17(f): 3:26am On Jul 04, 2019
MrImole:
He seems rough here...

He needs to change his hair style

You na STYLIST?
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by mamajj17(f): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
So forking what?

We should fry gas

Celebrate other, so you could be CELEBRATED my dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 04, 2019
maryjames9:

Irapada
Figurine
Phone swap
Mokaliki
The CEO
The Tribunal
October 1st
You forgot to add roti.

Seen figurine, oct 1st, and roti. Didn't kinda enjoy roti though but the first two were top notch.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by litetias(m): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2019
blingxx:

it still class baba ..i dont think you know how celebrities dress nowadays undecided ...google kanye west na
Rich people are done with fancy clothes. Now it's all 4,000$ T-shirt that look like they were stolen off the homeless.
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by DelphiOracle(m): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2019
maryjames9:

Irapada
Figurine
Phone swap
Mokaliki
The CEO
The Tribunal
October 1st
where can I can these movies. I was opportune to watch October 1st. That film na bomb
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Rextizz(m): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
So forking what?
We should fry gas
Fry ur brain instead

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Kay25(m): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Adanairaland:

Can you mention some of his movies pl(ease
koto aye
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2019
�.. Laff wan tear my belle
Grace001:

Really!!! If kunle afolayan stories are watery to you these days, so it’s aki and pawpaw stories that is solid like fufu(apuu). Haters
Re: Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” by RTSC: 5:18am On Jul 04, 2019
pazienza:

They have a serious problem with mentality.
It is like they are wired wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.