Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Tb Joshua Rape Accuser Speaks Out: “i Used Money In Buying People” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Rape Accuser Speaks Out: “i Used Money In Buying People” (330 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Bisola Johnson (RAPE accuser Of Prophet TB Joshua) EXPOSED In America!!! / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Rape Accuser Speaks Out: “i Used Money In Buying People” by NicolasN: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2019
More revealing footage containing various confessions from T.B. Joshua’s rape accuser, Bisola Johnson, has emerged.

In the new footage, she not only admits to having a mental problem and being a liar but she also confessed to bribing people with money. “I’ve even used money in buying people.” she cried, while begging TB Joshua to return to the church that she now claims to have been imprisoned in.

Bisola Johson had, during the protest marches against the founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly’s (COZA) Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo over rape allegations, accused Pastor T.B. Joshua of sexually molesting her for 14 years.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLysia75zeE
Re: Tb Joshua Rape Accuser Speaks Out: “i Used Money In Buying People” by statistics1(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2019
all these mumu ladies na idiot dem b ryt from. birth na.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The Man Called Jesus In Kenya / There was more than one tree in the middle of the garden of Eden / Major Door Through Which Demons Possess A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.