Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (19113 Views)

This Is What Smart People Watch at Night [Picture] / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
joeeee240:

How do I write profitable key words and catchy descriptions?
Nice question. You need to understand how the business works with the help of researching on Google. Then, you need to focus your research on profitable keywords.

For description, you can hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you or you study copywriting. Copywriting is about writing in a persuasive manner without acting needy or pushy.

There is more to it. Just do some research. The learning and early stage of this business is frustrating and discouraging. Most newcomers want a guru to grab them by the hand and show them everything line by line.

Sadly, no guru has the time — they are all busy with their businesses. So, you just have to do it on your own or hire them for mentorship — which isn't cheap.

1 Like

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Nice question. You need to understand how the business works with the help of researching on Google. Then, you need to focus your research on profitable keywords.

For description, you can hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you or you study copywriting. Copywriting is about writing in a persuasive manner without acting needy or pushy.

There is more to it. Just do some research. The learning and early stage of this business is frustrating and discouraging. Most newcomers want a guru to grab them by the hand and show them everything line by line.

Sadly, no guru has the time — they are all busy with their businesses. So, you just have to do it on your own or hire them for mentorship — which isn't cheap.

Alright. Thank you. I'll get to it. Are you a copywriter yourself?

1 Like

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by euphratess(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
I've beem going through this thread and there is this key point that caught me; " self development". Actually I share same view. I have these urge to develop a better me, somebody who knows how to handle situations perfectly, social,funny and always optimistic. plz if there is any book,thread or an article for 'atitude turn up', you are welcome to steer me to any of them, @ilegend
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2019
No book or thread.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2019
joeeee240:

Alright. Thank you. I'll get to it. Are you a copywriter yourself?
Try and learn it — you'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd:

Alright. Thank you Any books you'd recommend in learning copywriting?
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd:

Sure thing. Thanks bro
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
joeeee240:

Alright. Thank you Any books you'd recommend in learning copywriting?
I hate to overwhelm people with too much info, so pick one book here https://www.copyblogger.com/classic-copywriting-books/ and add the book called Influence by Robert Ciadini.

Copywriting is all about persuasion, storytelling, and psychology as you sell your products without appearing like a salesman.

2 Likes

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
iLegendd:
I hate to overwhelm people with too much info, so pick one book here https://www.copyblogger.com/classic-copywriting-books/ and add the book called Influence by Robert Ciadini.

Copywriting is all about persuasion, storytelling, and psychology as you sell your products without appearing like a salesman.

Lol. I like being overwhelmed with info. If you're worried about overwhelming, don't worry. Just give me all you got. I can take it smiley thank you very much for the link. Lots of good stuff in there

1 Like

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Publishing more memory books.

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by hucknall: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Publishing more memory books.
I dunno but hucknall feels you're scamming innocent people with your books.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
hucknall:
I dunno but hucknall feels you're scamming innocent people with your books.
You are right, Sir. Nice feeling — keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by hucknall: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:
You are right, Sir. Nice feeling — keep it up.
so wait, you're confirming my suspicion that you're a scammer?
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
hucknall:
so wait, you're confirming my suspicion that you're a scammer?

I'd advise you to look for another job. If our company scams you, your friends, or family members, don't forget to make it known to the public.

If you've been scammed already, kindly show evidence. If not, consider the first statement I made.

If you want someone to exchange banters with, then this is my last reply to you.

All the best and stay blessed.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by hucknall: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:

There is no block feature in NL. What a shame.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
A man went to someone's house and told him he thinks his soup is smelling, but he replied, "My soup is not smelling," and the next thing the visitor did is to start looking for how to block him from entering his kitchen. grin

God, her mercy on some humans. Psychiatric hospital is not too far. I don't want to blame depression yet — let's blame upbringing.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by jefy(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Am curious,why have more than 1 kdp account? Is it even allowed? Secondly,can a collection of poems be published? Bro,am in p.h with you,abeg carry your guy along.
iLegendd:
To those who don't know what this is all about, let me briefly explain. It's about writing books and making money ($, £, and €) while you sleep. Below is a screenshot of another of my new KDP account with just 2 books. No promo, no email list. Just publish and go. Organic sales only.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by jefy(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Why different computers? Can't someone use your laptop for instance to create a new kdp account for his or herself? Plz explain,why do we need several kdp accounts?
iLegendd:
So, I went to sleep at 5 AM and woke at 12 PM, then checked one new KDP account and it has sold 4 ebooks and each is $9.99. Therefore, I made $39.96 (14,000 Naira) while I was asleep.

Remember, if you're smart in the business, you can have as many accounts as you want as long as you have different computers. The key is quality books, great profitable keywords, amazing book covers, catchy descriptions, and write more books or hire a ghostwriter. Then be dedicated.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
jefy:
Why different computers? Can't someone use your laptop for instance to create a new kdp account for his or herself? Plz explain,why do we need several kdp accounts?

I'd advise you to stick to one, but don't use it to access two accounts. Amazon may block both if you're unlucky. They don't want people to have more than 1 account. If you must have two accounts, you must keep everything about those two accounts separate, else you may get banned.

For lucky people, you can login two accounts or more with 1 PC, but for the unlucky ones, you'll get banned and both accounts will be terminated

No, you don't need several accounts. One is all you need, but as you grow, if you feel you need a backup account, then it's your choice.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
jefy:
Am curious,why have more than 1 kdp account? Is it even allowed? Secondly,can a collection of poems be published? Bro,am in p.h with you,abeg carry your guy along.

I haven't tried poems, so I'll skip on what I haven't done. Luckily, as long as you own the poem and you have done your keyword research that people are willing to do away with their money to purchase a poem, then go ahead and publish it.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by jefy(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2019
K,thanks. Noted
iLegendd:

I haven't tried poems, so I'll skip on what I haven't done. Luckily, as long as you own the poem and you have done your keyword research that people are willing to do away with their money to purchase a poem, then go ahead and publish it.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by jefy(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Message spotted. Thanks. How can one bn among thn lucky ones, since you may probably need a back up as you grow in kdp?
iLegendd:

I'd advise you to stick to one, but don't use it to access two accounts. Amazon may block both if you're unlucky. They don't want people to have more than 1 account. If you must have two accounts, you must keep everything about those two accounts separate, else you may get banned.

For lucky people, you can login two accounts or more with 1 PC, but for the unlucky ones, you'll get banned and both accounts will be terminated

No, you don't need several accounts. One is all you need, but as you grow, if you feel you need a backup account, then it's your choice.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2019
jefy:
Message spotted. Thanks. How can one bn among thn lucky ones, since you may probably need a back up as you grow in kdp?

Luck with Amazon is unpredictable, so you can't tell. They can be heartless at times.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Old post.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by sam121(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:
So, I slept at 5 AM and woke at 12 PM. I guess this is 8 hours' sleep.

My dear, life is all about PLANNING, if one doesn't plan well, one prepares to fail.
People who sleep well at night can still achieve alot, more than those who don't sleep at night.
I make plans for my next day, before I go to bed. Then wake up 5am, scrutinize my plans again, then off to work. I write poems a lot, as a matter fact, have written a lot of them. But not on a professional level, I achieved all of that during the day, especially on weekends. That's planning.
Note it, that night sleep is very essential in human life, it helps your brain and body relax after the day's work.
Thank you for scanning through.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
sam121:

My dear, life is all about PLANNING, if one doesn't plan well, one prepares to fail.
People who sleep well at night can still achieve alot, more than those who don't sleep at night.
I make plans for my next day, before I go to bed. Then wake up 5am, scrutinize my plans again, then off to work. I write poems a lot, as a matter fact, have written a lot of them. But not on a professional level, I achieved all of that during the day, especially on weekends. That's planning.
Note it, that night sleep is very essential in human life, it helps your brain and body relax after the day's work.
Thank you for scanning through.

Nice point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.