₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,299,357 members, 5,054,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 06:12 AM

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (11343 Views)

A Night I Cannot Forget In Futo / The Night I Lost My Virginity / Last Night I Put Prick For 2 Separate Okpos Toto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd: 1:37pm On Jul 06
joeeee240:

How do I write profitable key words and catchy descriptions?
Nice question. You need to understand how the business works with the help of researching on Google. Then, you need to focus your research on profitable keywords.

For description, you can hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you or you study copywriting. Copywriting is about writing in a persuasive manner without acting needy or pushy.

There is more to it. Just do some research. The learning and early stage of this business is frustrating and discouraging. Most newcomers want a guru to grab them by the hand and show them everything line by line.

Sadly, no guru has the time — they are all busy with their businesses. So, you just have to do it on your own or hire them for mentorship — which isn't cheap.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06
iLegendd:
Nice question. You need to understand how the business works with the help of researching on Google. Then, you need to focus your research on profitable keywords.

For description, you can hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you or you study copywriting. Copywriting is about writing in a persuasive manner without acting needy or pushy.

There is more to it. Just do some research. The learning and early stage of this business is frustrating and discouraging. Most newcomers want a guru to grab them by the hand and show them everything line by line.

Sadly, no guru has the time — they are all busy with their businesses. So, you just have to do it on your own or hire them for mentorship — which isn't cheap.

Alright. Thank you. I'll get to it. Are you a copywriter yourself?
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by euphratess(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07
I've beem going through this thread and there is this key point that caught me; " self development". Actually I share same view. I have these urge to develop a better me, somebody who knows how to handle situations perfectly, social,funny and always optimistic. plz if there is any book,thread or an article for 'atitude turn up', you are welcome to steer me to any of them, @ilegend
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd: 6:25am On Jul 08
No book or thread.
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd: 7:57am On Jul 08
joeeee240:

Alright. Thank you. I'll get to it. Are you a copywriter yourself?
Try and learn it — you'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

Alright. Thank you Any books you'd recommend in learning copywriting?
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

Sure thing. Thanks bro
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by iLegendd: 2:46pm On Jul 08
joeeee240:

Alright. Thank you Any books you'd recommend in learning copywriting?
I hate to overwhelm people with too much info, so pick one book here https://www.copyblogger.com/classic-copywriting-books/ and add the book called Influence by Robert Ciadini.

Copywriting is all about persuasion, storytelling, and psychology as you sell your products without appearing like a salesman.

1 Like

Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:
I hate to overwhelm people with too much info, so pick one book here https://www.copyblogger.com/classic-copywriting-books/ and add the book called Influence by Robert Ciadini.

Copywriting is all about persuasion, storytelling, and psychology as you sell your products without appearing like a salesman.

Lol. I like being overwhelmed with info. If you're worried about overwhelming, don't worry. Just give me all you got. I can take it smiley thank you very much for the link. Lots of good stuff in there
Re: NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] by ChatDicted(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? / He Can Sex Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.