Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

New Book!!! Married To Victor Stephen (A Marriage Fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Book!!! Married To Victor Stephen (A Marriage Fiction) (635 Views)

Married To A Fink / Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Book!!! Married To Victor Stephen (A Marriage Fiction) by yewandejoseph(f): 3:59am On Jul 04, 2019
MARRIED TO VICTOR STEPHEN (A marriage fiction) by yewandejoseph

This book you are about to read was written by no other person but ME. Please enjoy, and kindly leave your comments, and feedbacks.

CHAPTER ONE

Suzy

We struggled with infertility for four years. Four good years might sounded a bit small, but it was enough to put an end to a marriage. At this stage, many tends to give up, and just surrender, but we remain strong,  and he had been my lifesaver through them all.

When I finally became pregnant, it was the beginning of a new joy in my life. On the day of my delivery, I heard the cry of not just one, but two. I became a proud mother of two at a time, and each day, when I look at them, and remember everything had been through before having them, I just give thanks to God

Having those two, I realized being a mother is not an easy job. Training up a child, is another job entirely. It was on Saturday evening, enjoying my leave with my family.

"Mommy," I heard the cry of my beautiful, five years old daughter right there in the kitchen. The cry increased, and I heard the two of them arguing together

"Is it not you!"

"I will tell mommy for you."

"Me too, I will tell mommy you ate my biscuit."

"Is it not you that put it in my mouth."

"And is it not you that say, Emmanuel put biscuit in my mouth."

I couldn't help the smile that displayed on my face. Those two fight is always funny. "What is it now?" My voice was loud enough for the two to come running towards me in the kitchen.

"Mommy, Emmanuel collected my teddy, feeding my princess with biscuit."

I couldn't suppress my smile. She even gave her teddy a beautiful name. Princess.
And princess was even lucky enough to eat biscuit.

I stopped what I was doing. "Okay Emmanuel, give Emmanuella her princess. You have your own toys to play with too, and you don't feed teddy okay." I instructed my other twin.

"Yes mommy," his voice sounded like he was just being beaten.

Both would never stop fighting each other. And before you realize what was going on, they are together again playing as good friends. I raised my voice before they start their fight again. "Mom is cooking okay. Now go to the parlour and watch your cartoon."

Immediately, Emmanuella was the first person who ran. "Sofia the first, Sofia the first," she shouted.

"No. Ben 10, Ben 10," Emmanuel disagreed, and I was left alone to laugh in the kitchen. Dinner was ready, and immediately, I served the one we would eat for the night, and got everything ready on the dinning table.

I specially cooked myself a special meal, with a pineapple juice which I've been longing to take. I've been eating a lot these days, and sometimes, I might finish cooking, and wouldn't feel like eating out of the food I cooked. I was fast with what I was doing, because soon I knew Victor would arrive.

Few minutes later, I heard my twins happily screamed.

"Daddy.."

"Daddy.."

"Daddy what did you buy for us." My twins shouted, and I knew Victor had arrive. A small smile appeared on my face, and quickly, I washed and cleaned the dishes I used in order to go meet him, but the noise coming towards the kitchen told me not to rush myself anymore, and just relax.

"Daddy, did you buy the ice cream?"

"What about my gun Daddy?" Victor appeared, and others followed, as they strolled inside the kitchen.

"Dad has bought everything. Let Dad talk to mommy and I will come get it for you." My handsome Victor said in a polite tone, making our children shouted in excitement. "Yeyyy!" They both ran out of the kitchen. And I knew they were going straight to search their Dad's bag.

I felt that big hands wrapped around me, kissing my neck. "Won't you welcome me," he whispered into my ear, and I had no choice but to stop what I was doing.

I turned to look at him with a smile on my face, kissing his nose. "Welcome sir. Dinner is ready."

He laughed, not releasing me. "Who asked you to kiss my nose."

I tried to suppress my smile."Is like you are not hungry since afternoon?"

"Yes, I'm hungry. And I'm hungry for this mouth," he touched my lips. "Just one kiss and I will release you."

I smiled, because I knew what that one kiss meant. I thought I was smart to quickly kiss him, and move away. But the man captured my lips like he had never kissed me before. I circled my hands around his neck and kiss him back like my life depended on it.

I love the feeling when I kiss him, but my Victor would never be satisfied with just a kiss, because in a minute, his hands would be busy with something else. I felt his big hand moved in between my thigh, and I knew where the hand was heading to. I broke the kiss to catch my breath, and stared at him. "I expected you to be tired. Where did you get that energy from?"

He chuckled roughly. "I'm even reserving the energy. By the time we resume to bed, the energy will come fully."

I blushed, trying to imagine what will happen. I shook my head at him. "Let's wait till then. The children are hungry."

I went back to the dinning, while he rushed upstairs to the room, to get himself changed. By the time he came down, everyone had settled at their usual seat, eating. I haven't started eating, because I was waiting for him. I knew the kids were hungry, so I just allowed them to pray and eat. Just in that little time, Emmanuella had finish her food. That girl, was becoming to like food.

Victor took his usual seat, and settled down. He saw another food packaged somewhere at one side of the table. "Who are those eating that?" He asked.

"My mommy and I," Emmanuella replied before I could, and all I could do was smile at Victor when he turned to me. Was she there when I was cooking it, when she said,
   'My mommy and I'

I couldn't hide my smile.

He saw the juice also, and asked.
"Who are those drinking this again?"

"My mommy and I," Emmanuella said again.

This time, I burst into laughter.

"Why is it only you and mommy?" Emmanuel asked.

Emmanuella smiled happily. "Mommy knows I like spaghetti, and even like pineapple juice."

"So is me that did not like spaghetti and pineapple juice," Emmanuel said. "Even mommy knows I like anything juice."

This time, I got out of my seat to laugh. Victor joined me in laughter, and shook his head at me. "Chai! These are truly Suzy's product." He turned to me. "They are becoming like you."

Authors Note
Thank you so much for clicking on this book. There is so much fun to catch.
Did you have fun reading?
I will really appreciate your comments, and your opinions.

Would you love to keep reading this book?
Full book is available on okadabooks for just #100

1 Share

Re: New Book!!! Married To Victor Stephen (A Marriage Fiction) by yewandejoseph(f): 4:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Yeey grin thank you to whoever just downloaded "Married to Victor Stephen". I just got a notification, and that makes it 60downloads. Please, do not forget to drop your review (comment/feedback) once you are done reading. Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Best Platform Connecting Writers And Employers / Covid19 / See, Mad Poem I Wrote For My Girl This Morning,(should I Make It A Song?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.