Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc (429 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / How You Can Also Create Your Own Token In Erc20 Protocol? / FB Acc Needed With 2k+ Friends Price Is 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by amazinglanre: 4:13am On Jul 04, 2019
I will bypass Gmail Sms verification step and also create a fool-proof Foreign Fb account.

Did you know that you can send and receive money to your family, friends and business associates with your Facebook account?

Sadly this option is not available to all.

Did you know that Facebook is lenient on FB advertisers without regional restriction?

Is this for real?

Absolutely!

If you are interested, Send full names and country of choice (USA, CANADA, INDIA, GERMANY, FRANCE) and I will create a new Gmail and Facebook account without regional constrain.

I will guide you on using your new account without getting any frown from Facebook!

DISCLAIMER!!![size=8pt]

I PROVIDE THIS SERVICE FOR LEGITIMATE AFFILIATE AND DIGITAL MARKETERS ONLY

Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by etrange: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Fool proof keh?

This one strong shaa... grin
Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by amazinglanre: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2019
etrange:
Fool proof keh?

If you follow my guide and you dont SPAM you wont have any problem with Facebook.
Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by Coolboss(f): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
amazinglanre:

If you follow my guide and you dont SPAM you wont have any problem with Facebook.
Where is your contact, how do we reach you??
Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by amazinglanre: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Coolboss:

Check your Mail..
Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by amazinglanre: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Coolboss:

Call or text 07012858563
Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by amazinglanre: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
etrange:
Fool proof keh?

Still having the unfair advantage over FB Bots.

Re: I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc by amazinglanre: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Coolboss:

Still having the unfair advantage over FB Bots.

(1) (Reply)

Application For TEF-UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Is Out! / GLO MIA In Yenagoa, Bayelsa / Big Shop Or Office Space At Bodija Or Ring Road/oluyole Facing The Main Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.