Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React (55445 Views)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Zazoo Zeh Cronna Shakes Kanya As He Touches Down For A Show Along Side With Crew / Patoranking Signs Endorsement Deal With Hennessy (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by owoshuyi(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol...Devil doesn't ever pray. He only knows bible.
Wealthierboy:
Devil still Dey pray
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by crackhouse(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
U are praying to God to allow u to successfully glorify devil with your secular song? I don't get the prayer point.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by mastermaestro(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

Anybody can pray, who the person is praying to, and who is answering the prayer are a different thing entirely.

You hit it bro! Truly, anyone can pray. However, to whom it is directed is the real deal.

They could actually be making dark incantations, their own kind of prayers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Onyex65: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Tolexander:
African Mentality

An Atheist spotted
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by thunderbabs: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Davido go turn Pastor laslas...

Music is just a yabara platform to his major calling
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by govomotors: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Yes indeed, prayer is the key. I remembered Madonna doing same with her crew before stage performance. During the prayer, she couls be heard committing her crew and musical instrument to God for him to take control. That was in 1992.

Hannesey or no Hannesey this goes to show that no matter where or who you are, there is a God who is a master of the universe.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by eagleonearth(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
englishmart:
some of us think taking of alcohol is a sin. Ephesians 5:18 say. Do not be drunk with wine wherein excess, but rather be filled with the Holy Spirit.
One can only be drunk or inebriated if they take an overdose. The Bible says, instead of you to be affected by the overdose consumption of intoxicants, it's better to be filled instead with the Holy Spirit. If 5bottles of Hero larger is my main dose grin Taking 6 bottles and above will make me misbehave. And that's the problem. What one takes in doesn't matter much, but that which proceedeth one's mouth.
But taking 5 bottles of hero lager is a damage to your liver and system generally which is wickedness to yourself and sin to the creator of the liver
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Chanchit: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

If the way he behaves is the way genuine Christians behave i would not have been one. He has up to 3 bastard children and he has been living a vagabond lifestyle with another girl (chioma) probably he is waiting for her to get pregnant so that he can dump her.
If he truly has good intentions for the girl he would have gone to her parents to ask for her hand in marriage not what he is doing now and the person you believe is a Christian also organized a drinking competition while hanging out with his friends that got somebody killed.
So his musical videos portrays him as a Christian to you? Be wise don't allow anyone enslave you to see their wrongs as right .
Don't ask me how i know so much about him because i listen to news and i sometimes go to public places to buy things and i catch a glimpse of what his music video portrays.

In other words, you are holy? It would surprise to know that there are gospel artist that are worse.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by joseph1832(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2019
lomprico:

I sure that's what u do too.
of course but I'm not a Christian do I don't pray. tongue
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Foodforthought: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:

So you have listened to their prayer and heared them praying to succubus? The last time I checked, Davido is a Christian, so I can only assume who he's praying to.
What makes Davido a Christian?
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Olujoe1(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
joseph1832:
After praying he'll probably get drunk, fornicate and probably get someone pregnant.
that's why he needs more prayer to stay focus. Sin is sweet but most be people don't find it palatable even when in it.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:

In other words, you are holy? It would surprise to know that there are gospel artist that are worse.
By God's grace.
1 Peter 1vs 15- 16: 15.but as he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all conduct; 16. For it is written be ye holy for i am holy.
1 John 3 vs 7: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
It is not a surprise to me to know that there are fake gospel artists and pastors e. g Frank Edward, Ada, Timi Dakolo,Busola Dakolo, David Oyedepo, WF Kumuyi,Enoch Adeboye,David Ibiyeome,Fatoyinbo etc. The list is too numerous to mention.
How would you know them? By their fruits(ways and actions you shall no them.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by lazarusokafor90(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2019
9jahotblog:
nope, even the white people pray too. Prayers works.
LIES. Shey na prayers build their roads, did prayers improve their economy, our teams wey dey pray die for tournaments na how many we dey win? I can go on and on. Tell me one thing that prayer has done for the whites. I HATE this God for creating me amongst Nigeria and africa who keep thinking that prayer solves anything.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by lazarusokafor90(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

All the sick people in the hospital embarking on daily prayers to be healed haven't been healed.
Do you know many People prayed for Lionel Messi to win the COPA AMERICA, we both know they are out
Prayer works my foot!.
I couldn't have answered him better. Prayer works my ass.

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by lazarusokafor90(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Onyex65:

An Atheist spotted
A brainwashed theist spotted.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by donmeks123(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Am very impress,no matter how successful you are,don't do without prayer,in all your endeavour begin with God and with God.real success only come from God ....the blessings of God maketh rich and add no sorrow- proverb 10 vs 22.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Onyex65: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:
A brainwashed theist spotted.

hahahahaha
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2019
donmeks123:
Am very impress,no matter how successful you are,don't do without prayer,in all your endeavour begin with God and with God.real success only come from God ....the blessings of God maketh rich and add no sorrow- proverb 10 vs 22.
Then what do you have to say about the billionaires who are atheists?
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by FirstNg1: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2019
The more important question is "WHERE CAN WE GET ORGANIC POULTRY TO BUY ON A REGULAR BASIS"?
It's like trying to find gold in the desert!

Chemically produced, enhanced and preserved foods and drinks are killing our people SLOWLY AND REDUCING THEIR LIFESPAN but organic food seem impossible to find!

We need to do better as a people - especially with such grossly inadequate health care facilities in Nigeria.

Munzy14:
All for gram gram...

Give yourself a treat this JULY..
Learn thorough and core organic poultry system
Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!
10 am daily.
6days to go!!!.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2019
How can you request something from a God who forbids that thing and expect Him to grant that request? God doesn't condone worldliness, so He can't honour a request to that effect. If whatever they prayed for comes into fulfilment, that doesn't mean it was God that made it happen.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by litaninja(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Drink no longer water....
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Thetruthshallse(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
The word of that fuckkking imaginary God warms only the incorporeal essence of a living being( soul)
But only a good beer or alcoholic drinks warms the Belly
Young man change your ways, God loves you. Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and it shall be well with your soul.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by XavierD(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2019

Just like King David, after the women and drinks...

He still acknowledges God as the Almighty

Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by FvckBuhari(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na dem

Abeg leave am like DAT
joseph1832:
After praying he'll probably get drunk, fornicate and probably get someone pregnant.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by FvckBuhari(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
If you hate God fro creating you then you should also hate your parent for giving birth to you angry

Wasted Sperm
lazarusokafor90:

LIES. Shey na prayers build their roads, did prayers improve their economy, our teams wey dey pray die for tournaments na how many we dey win? I can go on and on. Tell me one thing that prayer has done for the whites. I HATE this God for creating me amongst Nigeria and africa who keep thinking that prayer solves anything.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by lazarusokafor90(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
FvckBuhari:
If you hate God fro creating you then you should also hate your parent for giving birth to you angry

Wasted Sperm
You don't have to turn everything to insult.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Adakintroy2: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tolexander:
continue praying then

We will.thanks.
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by 9jaRealist: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
crackhouse:
U are praying to God to allow u to successfully glorify devil with your secular song? I don't get the prayer point.

You do understand that secular and sin are NOT synonymous, don’t you? shocked
>
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by 9jaRealist: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
BTW, didn’t Jesus himself reportedly turn water into alcohol? cheesy
>
Re: Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React by Pablonkor: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
HENNYways, prayer must be answered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.