Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo (54274 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by 9jahotblog: 5:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Pastor Funke Adejumo has reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo, which led to protests and his stepping down as the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.

Pastor Funke Adejumo who alongside her husband, Pastor Felix Adejumo was accused of allegedly restraining Pastor Fatoyinbo from reacting when Ese Walters first accused him of having a sexual relationship with her in 2013, disclosed that it took her time to publicly react to the recent rape allegation because "work has to be done to enable the process of resolution."

The Agape Christian Ministries Pastor noted that the COZA founder sees her and her husband as mentors She expressed sympathy to everyone who has experienced broken trust from the church including Busola Dakolo.

She wrote;

THE PAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN HEAVY, NOT JUST IN A GENERAL SENSE OF A NATIONAL RECKONING BUT IN A VERY PERSONAL SENSE AS SOME OF US WHO PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO, THE FOUNDER OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF ZION ASSEMBLY CONSIDERS LEADERS AND MENTORS IN THE FAITH HAVE WORKED QUIETLY BEHIND THE SCENES FOLLOWING THE SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS OF RAPE MADE BY BUSOLA DAKOLO.

IT HAS TAKEN ME TIME TO SPEAK PUBLICLY ABOUT THIS BECAUSE WORK FIRST HAD TO BE DONE TO ENABLE THE PROCESS OF RESOLUTION. THIS WAS THE MORE URGENT, PERSONAL TASK. TODAY, I AM THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THE COUNSEL THAT HAS SEEN BIODUN STEP DOWN TO ALLOW THE PROCESS OF FACT FINDING, HEALING, RESTITUTION AND JUSTICE CONTINUE.

ALSO SO THAT THE CONGREGATION THAT GOD HAS ENTRUSTED INTO OUR HANDS ARE GUIDED WITH LOVE, INTEGRITY AND WISDOM. THE HOUSE OF GOD SHOULD REMAIN A SAFE SPACE FOR ALL. NO FORM OF ABUSE SHOULD HAVE A PLACE IN GOD'S HOUSE.
MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED BROKEN TRUST FROM THE CHURCH. BUSOLA. EVERY GIRL. EVERY BOY. EVERY CHILD. MAN. WOMAN.

THE CHURCH IS EMBRACING ACCOUNTABILITY – AND IT IS EXACTLY AS JESUS HAS REQUESTED THAT WE MUST. FFA... HONORING GOD AND BLESSING HUMANITY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzdQM6AnEXn/?hl=en

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by 9jahotblog: 5:13am On Jul 04, 2019
"For A Married Woman You Should Never Come Out To Say That You Were Raped" - Nigerian Lady Licious Rika tells Timi Dakolas Wife who today Revealed Pastor Biodun Raped Her when she was only 16years Old!!!

Credit : gossipmillnaija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMlDeqwk_A

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Zikomakanaki(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2019
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by AntiWailer: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2019
I see
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Chanchit: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2019
These are the real MVPs. This is how to resolve issues, not by crying upandan. Everybody have gotten their 1mins of fame from this issue, even dead celebrities.
If not for his mentors and colleagues, he won't have stepped down, all this social media court(ist) and judges would have continued crying.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Adedaniel211(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by tyson98: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2019
This her message just made me believe the guy do am truly

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by itspzpics(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Oche211(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2019
tyson98:
This her messaged just made me believe the guy do am truly
honestly, she stamped this accusation to be true.

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by princeade86(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Rosay15(f): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2019
tyson98:
oil Dey your head

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by TANID(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:
These are the real MVPs. This is how to resolve issues, not by crying upandan. Everybody have gotten their 1mins of fame from this issue, even dead celebrities.
If not for his mentors and colleagues, he won't have stepped down, all this social media court(ist) and judges would have continued crying.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by NoToPile: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
This her post and Poju Oyemade's post admits pastor did it.

They both apologized.

Now waiting for the accused to tender his own apology.

Acceptance of guilt is an important step in repentance.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by NobleAngell(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by GistReport: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Good to see people that waited patiently before reacting unlike other people that reacted like animals on heat!

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by aoakande: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Alright
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by tstx(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2019
So it is safe now to conclude that the man did it...

Spits

16 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by helphelp: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Diplomacy

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Sanchez01: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:
Note these words in Pastor Funke's post:

1. Restitution
2. Justice CONTINUE
3... THAT THE CONGREGATION THAT GOD HAS ENTRUSTED INTO OUR HANDS ARE GUIDED WITH LOVE, INTEGRITY AND WISDOM.
4. THE HOUSE OF GOD SHOULD REMAIN A SAFE SPACE FOR ALL.
5. NO FORM OF ABUSE SHOULD HAVE A PLACE IN GOD'S HOUSE.
6. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED BROKEN TRUST FROM THE CHURCH. BUSOLA. EVERY GIRL. EVERY BOY. EVERY CHILD. MAN. WOMAN.
7. THE CHURCH IS EMBRACING ACCOUNTABILITY...

I'm sure she was only being diplomatic but the post in itself is subliminal. The message is as clear as day.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by talkeverytime: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
This just admits he truly did it, but I still think it wasn't rape anyway

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by yeyeosoronga: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
NoToPile:
This her post and Poju Oyemade's post admits pastor did it.

They both apologized.

Now waiting for the accused to tender his own apology.

Acceptance of guilt is an important step in repentance.

Have you listened to Tony Rapu's take on the matter? I've never listened to him in the past, but he impressed me so much. He has earned my utmost respect.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by xarm(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
See this hypocrite that her imams, alfa and probably her dad are legally raping under 10 daily and they have refuse to see any bad thing in it, now leading protest to pull Churches down in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by tizzle(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
She apologised to the victim... She knows the truth and from her statement, it seemed like he did it... He still came out publicly and lied that he has never raped anyone... he should have just kept quiet if he really did it... so in summary, he may not just be a rapist but a lier... Sin shouldn't be spiritualised

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by nrexzy: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Make we dey watch film

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by suitlovers: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
tyson98:

Jail Time grin

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by arantess: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
tyson98:
A mother knows her son

26 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by segsman(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
9jahotblog:
"For A Married Woman You Should Never Come Out To Say That You Were Raped" - Nigerian Lady Licious Rika tells Timi Dakolas Wife who today Revealed Pastor Biodun Raped Her when she was only 16years Old!!!

Credit : gossipmillnaija
[/s]

Na analysis of this Olosho you dey report

smh... Cant you see its an hustlers point of view.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.