Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements (27786 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by mamaafrik(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Na thosed idiots at Arewa youth assembly government be my problem,who are they to threaten the government for suspending Ruga initiative,some funny one will now tell me these one are not psychotic.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by AntiBalaka: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians cum southerners has overblown the good intentions of president Buhari on this issue of Ruga settlement. We complain of how Fulani herdsmen are destroying our farms and killing people without facts, yet we we reject a program meant to isolate cattle herders in a confined location nationwide. Before we blab further, let us remember that the Fulanis are Nigerians like us and the Nigerian constitution guarantees them freedom of movement and doing business nationwide. If an igbo man can have multiple shops in Ladipo, Alaba, kano and other places, why can't we live peacefully with the Fulanis like we tolerated the igbos who are the most traveled tribe in Nigeria I hope we Christians have a rethink about this so we can have lasting peace sad
[/s]

Jesuslovesyou, your taqiyya of fronting as a Christian is getting watery and weaker by the post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Patosky4U: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
they are not saying this from their heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by DameB(f): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Can someone tell me why a man with 500 cows does/should not have a ranch? So una dey fear say southerners go kill una cows once it's in seclusion?

People have successfully run cattle business in developed countries for generations. Buhari and his Myetti Allah people should go study their model, implement it and update the business to how it's run in the 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Airoflaw(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians cum southerners has overblown the good intentions of president Buhari on this issue of Ruga settlement. We complain of how Fulani herdsmen are destroying our farms and killing people without facts, yet we we reject a program meant to isolate cattle herders in a confined location nationwide. Before we blab further, let us remember that the Fulanis are Nigerians like us and the Nigerian constitution guarantees them freedom of movement and doing business nationwide. If an igbo man can have multiple shops in Ladipo, Alaba, kano and other places, why can't we live peacefully with the Fulanis like we tolerated the igbos who are the most traveled tribe in Nigeria I hope we Christians have a rethink about this so we can have lasting peace sad
the fact is wIth the various culture and diversity in this country RUGA will only cause more disturbance cos Fulani will always move and in d process they destroy .. It's their nature

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Jesuslovesyou, your taqiyya of fronting as a Christian is getting watery and weaker by the post.

I hope the holy Spirit touch your soul so you can stop the hate for Fulanis who are humans like you
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by SouthEastFacts: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
jlinkd78:
Who really RUGA help. Sometimes I just wonder whom Buhari is working for cos even d supposed beneficiaries, d Fulani Herdsmen have distanced themselves from d project
Have you heard of reverse psychology?

Why didn't they protest when the ruga bullshitt was renting the airwave? Yesterday, fulani yoots issued 30-day ultimatum to buhari to implement the programme nationwide.

Trust a fulani at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by AntiBalaka: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

I hope the holy Spirit touch your soul so you can stop the hate for Fulanis who are humans like you

No going back on the Antibalaka movement.

Get ready to go on permanent exile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by adonis89(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Lie lie ppl, who una wan deceive..
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by frowland(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Let all the youths in east start demanding that their state govt should fund a cattle ranch for the youths.
You will see, this fulani nonsense will stop.

#Ihedioha build cattle ranch for imo youths.

You have said it all. Just let them continue roaming. By the time you flood healthy cows from the ranch to the market and even cheaper cows than theirs, then they will be forced to join or go extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by mamaafrik(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Arewa youth had threatened our unity,they should be given the Al-Zakzaky treatment,the Nnamadu kanu treatment.
That Silly statement is treasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by philip0906(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
:[s]( As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians cum southerners has overblown the good intentions of president Buhari on this issue of Ruga settlement. We complain of how Fulani herdsmen are destroying our farms and killing people without facts, yet we we reject a program meant to isolate cattle herders in a confined location nationwide. Before we blab further, let us remember that the Fulanis are Nigerians like us and the Nigerian constitution guarantees them freedom of movement and doing business nationwide. If an igbo man can have multiple shops in Ladipo, Alaba, kano and other places, why can't we live peacefully with the Fulanis like we tolerated the igbos who are the most traveled tribe in Nigeria I hope we Christians have a rethink about this so we can have lasting peace[/s] sad
Stop using the igbo man to make senile comparisons. The igbo man does not get FREE land, he pays for it as rent or outrightly purchases it from his host. He is also taxed.
In the meantime, bring that your block head here;

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Airoflaw:
the fact is which the various culture and diversity in this country RUGA will only cause more disturbance cos Fulani will always move and in d process they destroy .. It's their nature

I have many Fulani friends and they are peaceful people. The people causing problems are the cattle rustlers and that's why president Buhari is working hard to fix the issue once and for all
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Why did you keep quiet before?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
GoTV:

I have many Fulani friends and they are peaceful people. The people causing problems are the cattle rustlers and that's why president Buhari is working hard to fix the issue once and for all
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by lilyheaven: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2019
You didn't come out since and voice out, it is now you are saying you don't need it.
Who are you deceiving sef ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Southern governors and business men should fund cattle and cow ranches, and patronise such for meats, if no-one orders for cows from them, this incursions and encroachment will stop, this is also a way of employing your teeming youths, and creating revenue for the state government. Southerners be wise, this issue can be resolved quietly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2019
philip0906:

Stop using the igbo man to make senile comparisons. The igbo man does not get FREE land, he pays for it as rent or outrightly purchases it from his host. He is also taxed.

Do igbos sell land to non indigenes in the east? Can igbos sell land to Yoruba or Fulanis? Why can't igbos appreciate the kind gesture of other Nigerians and reciprocate the good deeds towards them? There are so many igbos in lagos using free land and even owing years of rent without troubles from their hosts but when it comes to Fulanis, you people cry wolf where there is none

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2019
fyneguy:

They are actually honest. they never wanted RUGA.
my guy leave dat talk..na man wey woman no give fvck,na him call her yeye woman.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by AntiBalaka: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Have you heard of reverse psychology?

Why didn't they protest when the ruga bullshitt was renting the airwave? Yesterday, fulani yoots issued 30-day ultimatum to buhari to implement the programme nationwide.

Trust a fulani at your own peril.

you dey mind dem.

Was it not these same useless fulanis that were claiming Benue by conquest?

Did they need any useless Ruga policy to occupy Agatu, Southern kaduna, Nassarawa and Plateau?

They are very happy because now they will be given free hand to unleash their jihad without Buhari doing a Damn thing to stop them.

The jihad option comes with its perks as they can rape, loot and pillage to their hearts desire and also conquer and occupy territories.

Is this not how they conquered the north and Ilorin?

The 30 day ultimatum is a harbinger that they are going to up the ante.

Only fools will not see this for what it is - a full scale fulani jihad!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Pavore9: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Let all the youths in east start demanding that their state govt should fund a cattle ranch for the youths.
You will see, this fulani nonsense will stop.

#Ihedioha build cattle ranch for imo youths.

It is very possible in Imo as it is not rocket science. Imolites can own cows in their homesteads that can produce about 25 litres of milk daily applying best practices.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by 2blessed01(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Lyk Serinusly...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
I doubt your Christian claim...do Iboes fight their hosts/landlords, encroach into lands violently...you missed the issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by ericuzor(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:
a real Christian has wisdom and foresight but you lack both you are not a Christian so speak no more on the interest of being a Christian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Pavore9: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

Do igbos sell land to non indigenes in the east? Can igbos sell land to Yoruba or Fulanis? Why can't igbos appreciate the kind gesture of other Nigerians and reciprocate the good deeds towards them? There are so many igbos in lagos using free land and even owing years of rent without troubles from their hosts but when it comes to Fulanis, you people cry wolf where there is none

Name areas in Lagos where many igbos are using free land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by anabose: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Na now wey Dem say ruga is suspended Na him them wan make mouth and yanga .....una for talk since Na.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Pavore9:

Name areas in Lagos where many igbos are using free land.

Many igbos in computer village owes rent. Yet no noise from their hosts
Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Airoflaw(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

God will us.. I think ranch will work than RUGA... Some communities do have clashes among themselves because of land not to talk of when you now ask them to give land to outsiders that don't even understand each other languages.. WE ARE NOT UNITED IN THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
helinues:
Ok
Is this RUGA matter still paining you ? grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by materialproject: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Private Business

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2019
philip0906:

GoTV does not want to hustle like Igbo people, he wants free handouts from APCheat grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements by Athena4: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2019
GoTV:

Your fulani face is showing. wear your xtian mask quick quick.
Blood sucking demon from hell.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud / Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.