Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) (2020 Views)

Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed / List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues Updated / List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues And Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by olukiesy(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Recently, I have been going on some research on how to make money online. In my researches, I have been able to find some legit ways to make money online in which I have tested and confirmed. And I want to share you ways which you can also make some cool cash with me.

Firstly, let me introduce to you Poll Pay.

You can check link for proper review, proof images and download links via https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/07/earn-free-legit-money-with-poll-pay.html?m=1

WHAT IS POLL PAY?
Poll pay is an android app which is built to allow users earn just by completing surveys. And you can always complete surveys by answering questions. It is app owned by bit burst Inc.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD POLL PAY?

Unfortunately, the app, poll pay, is not supported for some countries/regions which Nigeria is also part of.
So here I will tell you how you can make money free on Poll Pay app.

Firstly, get the app. Not all Nigerians would be able to download the app via play store because Nigeria is not supported.

Don’t panic, hope not lost, you can get it via blog (posts will be removed if many links are put)

Secondly, you have to get a confirm VPN, but if you want to get a free VPN, I recommend you go for 24clan VPN, check blog for download, post will be removed if many links are put.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH POLL PAY?
After you have done the download processes, you are all set to make money. To start the app, you have to make sure, your VPN is well connected, check image on blog

After that, open your poll pay app and register. You would be asked of a code, so insert this code T3PYZV7PRX start up with first signup bonus

After the process, that your survey and always make sure your VPN is connected.

HOW DOES CASHOUT WORKS?
When you open the app, you will see means of cashing out, by PayPal, iTunes, Amazon any of your preferable way but I always cash out with PAYPAL, in my next post, I will explain how you can open a valid PayPal account and also cash out to your Nigeria banks.

So the minimum withdrawal for poll pay is $5, USD which is so easy to get in a day and even more. Your payment will be given to you in 5 business days which I received mine within 24hours.

PAYMENTS PROOF?
Below check the picture. Post may be removed if many pictures are put, you can check blog for proper reviews.

ANSWER TIPS FOR SURVEY QUESTION

Age should be 35 to 44 range.
Country should always be USA.
Your city or province, anyone you prefer but I recommend New York, NY.
Zip code for NY, 10001, 10002, 10003.
Employed fulltime.
Manager.
Married.
Given birth, 1 or 2 children.
Your job, IT.
Family income, $200,000 range.
Work income, $500,000 range.
Owned house.
People at work. 500 to 1000 range.
That’s all. Enjoy your money.

In my next post, I'll be writing on how you can open a PayPal account that can receive money cause Nigerian your PayPal account doesn't receive money but sends.

If you have any questions or issue, drop in the comment. Thanks, you can always share with your loved ones.

Re: Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by Ibanga2(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please talk on how to get a valid and workable Nigeria PayPal account because I tried in my capacity to get that but to no avail. I'm just interested!
Re: Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by olukiesy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Don't worry, that will be my next post. Keep updated on blog via htts://netwz..com
Ibanga2:
Please talk on how to get a valid and workable Nigeria PayPal account because I tried in my capacity to get that but to no avail. I'm just interested!
Re: Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by adexbkw(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice Post Bro! But Can You Please Tell Me The Name Of Your Blog Template? Pls I Need It Urgently. Thankx In Advance! Pls I Look Up To A Quick Response From You.
Re: Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by olukiesy(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2019
adexbkw:
Nice Post Bro! But Can You Please Tell Me The Name Of Your Blog Template? Pls I Need It Urgently. Thankx In Advance! Pls I Look Up To A Quick Response From You.

Techwise
Re: Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by adexbkw(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
olukiesy:

Techwise
Thanks Very Very Mutch! I Really Appreciate Your Response
Re: Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) by okooloyun1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment (160k Monthly) / Should I Go Into Online Scamming / Mtn Epileptic Network Just Cost Me A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.