Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83858 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Lleigh(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2019
ichidodo:
This pastor must have studied psychology at some point in his life because that will only explain how he must have gotten away with so much and with scant regard to the emotional well being of his flock....He really f**ked them up real bad. And the scariest part is the fact that his likes are numbered in thousands all over the Church... controlling,manipulating and f**king pussies....hundreds of pussies...

That's true and he must be looking for certain traits. Troubled background, self esteem. Etc

6 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

What she looks like doesn't concern the public but what she says should concern us? undecided
the person involved is a public figure, so, yes, what Fatoyinbo does to young women should concern the public

If your reasoning is so poor that I have to break down common logic to you, I will have to abandon this conversation. Have a nice day

15 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Devgod:
Tell them bro.. That's how 80% of naija guys get to Bleep a girl at first. If the girl didn't really want to fvck the pastor. she would have shouted, struggled, bit him, kick, slap, finger nails. You know how girls fight now. But this lady just laid there saying stop na, stop na. What every naija girl says before getting fvked as not to appear cheap. Bastards

rape apologist spotted

11 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by elonize(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Some people are saying they shou2come out with proof,them dey come out with proof after lashing,mayb d scare of his dick go still dey her pussy as evidence wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Kingsaeedibn: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Yr eyes never still clear??

Give me 1 reason you believe he actually did it

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Lenny9000(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Andersonjr:
but people do change u know

YES! but this is about an alleged SERIAL RAPIST. Unless such first admit they have a problem, before they can go for intense Therapy..
Then they can finally change. Apart from that they will keep Reapting their Crime until Caught

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Meadie:
And she's just saying it now nonsense

when was she supposed to have said it?

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
This man is most likely a Randy he goat.. Am happy this is coming up. I no say him do am o oo

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
wink2015:
NA WA OH !

Church F . U . C. K. STORY NO GO END TODAY !

When the Christ Embassy own go BLOW OUT

IT WILL PASS THE GBOZA THAT HAPPENED IN COZA !

shut up and stop dragging christ embassy. nothing of the sort there

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by abels(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
you foolish my guy you foolish
Fuckthamods:
Nonsense, after enjoying the sex together these bitter women will come later in the future to destroy you because they wanna cover something up or because they ain't getting that attention they so much desire. Thank God say i record bisola yesterday when she was moaning in ecstasy as i was hitting her honeypot like it was my last day on earth. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
This one is another liar just trying to tarnish the good pastor's name and drag the church down undecided

Are you sure this Pastor hasn't swam in your honey pot Sister?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
I won't call it rape. All I see is a man that uses his position against the will of the longertroat girls who got too close to him due to the gains
..he must have 4kd other choirs & ushers + secretaries cheesy
Mayb na for him Freemason/ illuminati rituals cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
daddytime:
Monkey say him no go fit deny say him pikin wey him carry for front thief banana not to talk of the one wey him carry for back.

The Dakolos obviously have a list of willing testifiers before deciding to come public.

It's getting harder to doubt the veracity of these many claims against this guy. He sure looks the pattern I must also submit.

His lifestyle and outlook to life is daily making it tough to hold brief for him.

Poor choices but certainly a predatory sexual condition he's got.
Chai, these guy should quit the pulpit completely embarassed
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
I won't call it rape. All I see is a man that uses his position against the will of the longertroat girls who got too close to him due to the gains

that's rape. sex against your will is rape.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Ritzy10:

Source: https://ynaija.com/i-dont-think-she-is-unaware-a-second-survivor-comes-forward-with-her-experience-with-biodun-fatoyinbo-and-the-tacit-guilt-of-a-pastors-wife/

Too long. I stopped where she said he convinced me to subdue. That's not rape. You girls are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DeeMain(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
go and learn sarcasm. Hian!

It's not every time you rush to comment

Read your post again, the sarcasm intended was is not perceptible enough.

I'll honour your intent and pull my post down.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Thank you

GraGra247:

It happened in 2017 because all the ladies he abused this way many years up until that time decided to keep quiet so he can go ahead and abuse other ladies.

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Give me 1 reason you believe he actually did it

I don't have to give you any reason. If you're one of his members, you Berra flee from that occultic den. Flee from that satanic cult my friend!!!
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef angry
Wetin Buhari and APC do you, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering from hunger and starvation daily @topic, the pastor should quit the pulpit, it seems his weakness is centred around his c.ock/ dic.k and pussy shocked
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

that's rapeo. sex against your will is rape.

Abegi, if that's rape that means girls rape guys too. So Whenever you're not in the mood and someone sweet talk you to have sex it's rape? Look for something else to say.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Moneywirer: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I just watched the video now on YouTube. Biodun has exported rape angry. He should be in solitary confinement lest he rapes his fellow inmates

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by 2mch(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Looks like the wife is his love-vendor and co-conspirator.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Abegi, if that's rape that means girls rape guys too. So Whenever you're not in the mood and someone sweet talk you to have sex it's rape? Look for something else to say.

you will jailed abroad with this your mentality. Naija guys dont understand Rape. Consent is Key and NO means NO. STOP means STOP.

7 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by elonize(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Devgod:
Tell them bro.. That's how 80% of naija guys get to Bleep a girl at first. If the girl didn't really want to fvck the pastor. she would have shouted, struggled, bit him, kick, slap, finger nails. You know how girls fight now. But this lady just laid there saying stop na, stop na. What every naija girl says before getting fvked as not to appear cheap. Bastards
I would not insult sha,but it's a normal tin,make d girl nogo c u as not man enough but on d other hand,its not a bad thing if a girl comes out n say a pastor did dis,so people will know.....I don't wanna say anything more.but seeing this pastor pics of d symbol e did...hmmm ehn ehn, I don't trust if he is a true man of God,he could be an illuminati member....I believe una know how they operate,in his case e could b power renewal.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Fadedvoices2: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Lol grin
This pastor is as guilty as charged.
If innocent I expected him to file charges against Busola for defamation, slander but he has kept mute and decided to step down.
Keeping mute and doing nothing only proves that he has a skeleton in his cupboard.

Don’t be a fool. I’ve been following up lots of rape accusations in the Us

It is the victim who sues ... the fact that the dakolos or whatever have refused to even file ordinary police report says a lot

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by ifko: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

You are a bastrad for talking about respecting people's opinion..

In fact you are a piece of twart..

If not that you are so dumb..
.and you are brain dead...
Truth doesn't have loopholes...

All those fools like you claiming rape.. Thousands of loophole is in their story...

You don't even hear what he wants to say.. Well, I love him.... Y'all meet in court..

I wish they jail you and your hater church members with those fools too..

Oaf
Naa ur father den do jail... Bleep uuu Bleep ur dumb ass.. if u are so pained prior to allegation leveled against him u can check the next shop for Sniper... FOOL
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Sleekfun: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2019
I swear i cant read everything ... Books i read from 100 level to 400 level no plenty reach this one ... Abeg i dont believe X.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Benekruku:

Am sorry.
l have warned you to allow people air their opinion even if you don't agree, if you don't cease and desist from stoking posters, I will get you arrested in the next 48 hours, you are warned henceforth grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
the person involved is a public figure, so, yes, what Fatoyinbo does to young women should concern the public

If your reasoning is so poor that I have to break down common logic to you, I will have to abandon this conversation. Have a nice day
I am surprised that a someone called u a lawyer but u can't simply argue a case and then u enter insult mode. I won't go down that path with u. My reasoning is adequate. What is stopping someone from bringing down a public figure as u have called the accused to do anything possible even if its illegal to achieve his/her aim? Someone accused me. U blurred the persons picture and u named the person Mrs X. And the person cant report me to the authorities but chose social media knowing full well how judgemental Nigerians can be ( I suppose including @ safarigirl)
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by makewetalk2: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2019
The Bible that the pastor has in his hand says that a changed person confesses his sins and a prayer of forgiveness is poured out in his behalf. There is no one without sin, but admit and let forgiveness take place. He denied the alleged sin and claims to have changed. How? Bawo na?
Even Peter betrayed Jesus. How come not one of al these pastors have ever sinned? I would be more inclined to listen to the pastor who confesses his sin and grab the Bible in his right hand than a puritan whose acclaimed sanctimonious realm I cannot attain.
Andersonjr:
but people do change u know
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DrtroubleM: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Gulher:
But why would his wife be an enabler? all this sex he is having may be rituals

Hmmmm..
The more he fecks the more money he makes.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Nonsense, after enjoying the sex together these bitter women will come later in the future to destroy you because they wanna cover something up or because they ain't getting that attention they so much desire. Thank God say i record bisola yesterday when she was moaning in ecstasy as i was hitting her honeypot like it was my last day on earth. angry
Brother no be small matter. Naija is even good sef, my guys for Yankee say any babe they take to any hotel or anywhere for fvcking whether na olosho or normal doking na strictly on coded recordings ooh. Even before they start anything them dey record am they ask the girl questions like if she's really going to the room with them to fvck? and similar stuffs just in case the babe change mind tomorrow say na rape... Na wetin them want turn naija to be that oo. Guys wise oo. Meanwhile i think the Gucci pastor is finally going down sad

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Searching & Sharing Chat / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.