Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83839 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

Rape is when you sleep with a minor or forcibly have intercourse with a woman.

Can you show me where he forcibly had sex with her in the whole story?

If you don't show me, that is when i will insult you.

Education is wasted on you, if you read all that and can't see where she was raped or heard all she said, she said no for crying out loud.

What does NO means, when a ladies say no at any point, from that point forward, you are just raping her.

NOW TO SCHOOL YOU

Sleeping with a minor is sexual assault, sleeping with a lady or woman or legal age without their consent is called rape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

pre-intimacy isnt the same as the other situation where you want to have your way with someone who clearly and emotionally and psychologically dont want what you want to do to her. it's different from other ladies that lead you on even with some slight resistance
Rape is Rape and a woman's NO should be respected.
I keep saying most Nigeria guys are rapists if we really look at the full meaning of the word RAPE.

if you have ever moved on and continue even after a woman said NO then you're a rapist....

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
inspitation:
I think this man rapes for ritual purposes
I even believe his wife is aware
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:
He might have done this or any other one, but i still stand by my point that he didn't rape busola, They had sex and she is trying to cover up...We all know the pastor cannot explain what truly transpired(he is handicapped) cause of his congregation, he can only accept or deny the allegation.
Timi met his wife a virgin(he said that himself), someone accused her of infidelity and sleeping with a coza pastor sometime ago, Timi and his wife were choristers in the church and somerhing transpired for them to leave.. The allegations of her infidelity and past sexual encounters would have triggered Timi to question her seriously, seeing her marriage is online and there are people threatening her with it she then came out to play the rape and victim card.. May all rapist rot in hell, same as manipulators and liars

Nor be lie.

Omniknowest
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
loswhite:
who is supposed to file charges? The accuser or the accused? Sentiment can make ppl think foolishly
there are two different crimes in this context that shifts the terminologies pretty easily, rape and defamation or character assassination. the terms accuser or accused are pretty much interchangeable depending on the crime in context. hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's what I'm saying these girls coming out now didn't say anything about it when it happened because they enjoyed it, but came out today to say it was Rape because the guy it's in a better position.
That's my point after having a consensual sex with some tomorrow they'll tag him as Rapist.
This girl in particular didn't tell us how she moaned or the sweet things she said to Biodun when he was smashing her. I believe they had sex but the rape it's a no no

Not possible. No true consexual sex scenario leads to ladies coming after 20 years and now saying you raped them simply because no consexual sex carries scars and traumas that the person would still be remembering after 20 years if the person genuinely consented to the sex. That's impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Otunba2004(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Nonsense, after enjoying the sex together these bitter women will come later in the future to destroy you because they wanna cover something up or because they ain't getting that attention they so much desire. Thank God say i record bisola yesterday when she was moaning in ecstasy as i was hitting her honeypot like it was my last day on earth. angry
enjoyed it together? A pastor? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

How can he not sue her for defamation if he's truly innocent. In a court case, the onus will be on Busola to prove her statements and then he too can call his witnesses and have his own history bared out. Problem is a defamation case risks bringing out more ladies that will support Busola's case...we already have 5 cases now you can be looking at 30 in a court case. So he's definitely guilty.

LOL. There are lot of people that have been jailed for false accusations, which means if they sued for defamation, they would have been jailed for the same offense.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

respecting a woman's NO is the major reason why I have never slept with any lady in my relationships till date...

now I have wish to stay till married even my current girlfriend told me NO I SHOULD STOP when I was romancing her... only to tell me later that she never meant it.

I was just shocked...
The whole thing is now very complicated. If a woman tells me no unless I marry her and after marrying her I find out that someone was there before me, next day na divorce...fraud for marriage angry
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

state law doesn't supercede Federal Law. The 1999 FRN constitution is sacrosant

And some people practice early marriage in the North? We've sharia police during Ramadan? Let's be honest. The law is full of loopholes as long the state law backs him up nothing will happen. Only when he defaults both federal and state that's were the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Fuckthamods: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Otunba2004:
enjoyed it together? A pastor? shocked
pastors are not superhuman
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
The whole thing is now very complicated. If a woman tells me no unless I marry her and after marrying her I find out that someone was there before me, next day na divorce...fraud for marriage angry
I don't even look at that...my girlfriend is not a virgin. I love and trust her anyway
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by shurlermoz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
If this story is true then she didn't play it well.
She should have chosen a very high-end restaurant where they have CCTv for the meeting, she will then make orders for 2 people, and then demanded for an amount to be transfered to her account right there, that's all the physical evidence she needs.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

respecting a woman's NO is the major reason why I have never slept with any lady in my relationships till date...

now I have wish to stay till married even my current girlfriend told me NO I SHOULD STOP when I was romancing her... only to tell me later that she never meant it.

I was just shocked...
My broda, to me, I see it as mental illness. Just imagine what you just said.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by JustSomeDude(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
Let me school you a little...That you are in a corrupt and lawless country doesn’t mean you should act like one.In a sane country,you don’t need to make a statement in a police station before a rapist is picked up.The moment you share your story and you put a name to it,the police picks the bad guy up,it’s as easy as that.Cosby is in jail today because ladies came out to share what he did to them,R-Kelly did not rape aliyah,d moment the law knew Aliyah’s age,they picked him up...Do you want me to tell you about Akon too?please,read learn from civilized countries how things are done,so you can impact that in your coming offspring
Are you comparing Nigeria to those Western Countries? Things are different here, you know. In a country like Nigeria, nothing will happen if she doesn't take action.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

Rape is Rape and a woman's NO should be respected.
I keep saying most Nigeria guys are rapists if we really look at the full meaning of the word RAPE.

if you have ever moved on and continue even after a woman said NO then you're a rapist....

Definitely I agree with you, although I understand his point. There are some ladies that say leave me, dont touch me and still lead you on and actually want it but put up slight reisistance at the beginning and that's what he's saying. that you persists in those circumstances isn't RAPE but that is very different from the other scenario where the whole body, soul and spirit of the lady in question dont want your adavnces but yet you continue and take advantage of her. There's a difference
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

to be honest with you...if we really go with this...most Nigeria men are rapists.

that's how many guys sleep with ladies for the first time....there will tell you that a lady's NO means...No don't stop I like it..

Just because you live in a lawless world doesn't mean, whatever happens there is ok.

And that phrase only apply to dates/funny question for wooing a lady, if you as a girl to marry you and she say no, does that mean she meant yes?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by TimAllen: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
When you say you stand by your point that Busola was not raped, are you aware from her interview that she confirmed that she was 17 years at the time and according to the law, sex with a minor is nothing else but RAPE. Even in a case that the minor in this case Busola practically begged the Pastor to have sex with her it is still RAPE according to the law of the land.
Shaming the victim has always been an age long practice for cases like this, but it has to change so as to help curb the crime and help our women stand up to their tormentors should it occur again.

[color=#990000][/color]
Mayor08:
He might have done this or any other one, but i still stand by my point that he didn't rape busola, They had sex and she is trying to cover up...We all know the pastor cannot explain what truly transpired(he is handicapped) cause of his congregation, he can only accept or deny the allegation.
Timi met his wife a virgin(he said that himself), someone accused her of infidelity and sleeping with a coza pastor sometime ago, Timi and his wife were choristers in the church and somerhing transpired for them to leave.. The allegations of her infidelity and past sexual encounters would have triggered Timi to question her seriously, seeing her marriage is online and there are people threatening her with it she then came out to play the rape and victim card.. May all rapist rot in hell, same as manipulators and liars

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by shurlermoz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Not possible. No true consexual sex scenario leads to ladies coming after 20 years and now saying you raped them simply because no consexual sex carries scars and traumas that the person would still be remembering after 20 years if the person genuinely consented to the sex. That's impossible.

Hmm, you better fear women.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sweetrace(f): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Always apologizing for rapists, sexual predators and serial sexual deviants. Keep up the good work. I hope when your daughter comes with stories such as these you will also tell her to shoove it of her ass

Always accepting accusations without any evidence. I hope when you’re being accused falsely without any evidence, you’ll dance to the tune being played as people believe the accusations without asking questions or seeking any proof. Always persecuting based on your own capabilities. I hope when you’re in conflict with anyone, the court of public opinion is where your case is taken to and not a competent court of law. Where anyone will damn you guilty. Even when they don’t have a brain, principles or the ability to choose wrong from right.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

And some people practice early marriage in the North? We've sharia police during Ramadan? Let's be honest. The law is full of loopholes as long the state law backs him up nothing will happen. Only when he defaults both federal and state that's were the problem is.

sharia dont supercede civil law. and if anyone less than 18 is sexually assaulted now the person can seek redress in Nigerian courts if the person is smart enough to take down evidences when it occured
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

It's like you don't believe women can lie. The one scar a woman can carry for a long time is seeing a successful young man they once had sex with doing better than them they'll start thinking of all the sex you'd and remember the one you once had a little bed fight before sex and tag it as Rape.

What would you say about the case of Neymar Is that not pure wickedness?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
[left][/left]
safarigirl:
are you a police officer? Why do you want to investigate?

If the police wants to investigate, they can get in touch with the interviewer or his employers, what she looks like does not Cconcern you and the general public

Is it d police that should "get in touch with d interviewer"? When no formal charges or complaints has been made, how will d police now b getting in touch?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AZeD1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
dwas:

Not that I care about the pastor or justify his deed. In fact he is a disgrace to the body of Christ, using his influence on gullible ladies.

However, I don't think this is rape, the lady got carried away, least expect that to happen. Let call a spade a spade, if you say this is rape, all husbands in the whole world are rapist so also all wives
There are times in one's married life that one of the spouse don't feel like having sex, but give in later without force. Should we say that is rape? Should we say when women manipulatively collect money without force from man make the woman robber?

I think we need to be careful the choice of words used. It's gradually getting there where wives will start saying their husband rape them.

Let's cut this thing to size. My opinion anyway

The guy committed adultery
A man CAN RAPE his wife, it's called Marital Rape

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Buharimustgo: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Andersonjr:
but people do change u know

That man can never change he is a serial rapist.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by horhizah(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

Don't base your defence on hearsay. Defend him if you have to because you believe Busola spoke half truth and not because some apologist narrated a baseless story.
When did Timi ever say he met his wife a virgin? Timi was never a member of COZA. Timi and Busola didn't get married in COZA.

Please let's get our facts right and stop peddling false stories.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

My broda, to me, I see it as mental illness. Just imagine what you just said.

I tell you...I continued but had to stop when I noticed her facial expression and she telling me I was making her uncomfortable.
she was not too happy that day with me..in my room..her countenance wasn't that good.

only for me to call her later in the evening to apologize for that mix up....she said it was no thing and she had no problem with what I was doing, she never meant what she said..and I asked her countenance..she said that's how she puts her face whenever she is being touched.

we really need to define what is RAPE and make Nigeria women and men understand it broadly

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is why Nigeria is different from the west. Here in Nigeria in the face of all this accusations you will be in the comfort of your home while in the west you will be arrested without bail and you will be tried and dealt with in court; ask Bill Cosby and R kelly

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sparko1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

Stop talking like a nincompoop. U said it urself. A WITNESS can be blurred but not an ACCUSER. Receive sense. angry

HENCE THE WORLD "EVEN", she's just stating her story

Now let me school you!

Ever heard of the term "Veiled Testimony', rape accusuation and the likes are still in contention in some countries but you can't tell me she is obligated to show her face under any circumstance.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by uglodoh(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:
The GULLIBLES would soon flood this thread now in his defence.

That is the problem
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

Just because you live in a lawless world doesn't mean, whatever happens there is ok.

And that phrase only apply to dates/funny question for wooing a lady, if you as a girl to marry you and she say no, does that mean she meant yes?

exactly... a woman's NO should be respected.
you see most Nigeria women and men are bunch of confused people...I have had ladies say they never mean for you to stop simply because they said NO
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Sparkle777(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
I sha hope its not a ritual sex rape thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.