Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport (13312 Views)

FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport by Infinityk: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Ikinternational:

Google my own city abi? Literally LOL
I was born n raised in onitsha. My family has roots in onitsha going back to my paternal GF.

Funny guy
I could care less about Onitsha
What's special about Onitsha
Is Onitsha different to average city in Nigeria
My point is, is there a port in Onitsha, yes or no
Re: FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport by Ikinternational: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Infinityk:

I could care less about Onitsha
What's special about Onitsha
Is Onitsha different to average city in Nigeria
My point is, is there a port in Onitsha, yes or no

Guy, I don't give a flying fuvck about your feelings about my city. As if you or your father can afford land here.
Just stick to talking about subjects you're familiar with not rambling nonsense online like an ignoramus
Re: FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport by Ebeano49(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Tycyborg:
Young man... I once drove to Delta port and what I saw there is not good... I took goods to the place and after buying fuel and the money the community boys collected from me, I vow to never go there again cos they will attack you from every angle but about other ports I have no idea... To be honest even a security man at the Port gate said those guys were the reason people don't use the port... Bus pay 8 to 10k to the community boys and trailers pay 18 to 25k... We are our own enemy

Old man, are there no touts in Lagos? It is the duty of the government to deal with illegality whereever it is found. Did Delta people stop the NPA from enforcing laws of the land at the port? Just defending the indefensible.
Re: FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport by dalass(f): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ikinternational:

Again, you absolutely failed logical thinking. My comment was a direct reply to your statement. But instead of replying back to buress your previous point, you decided to go in three different directions.
I blame your teachers honestly. They had the opportunity to correct you but still decided to give you passing marks. Maybe you earned your grades in other ways
I must have taught you somewhere but you obviously don't qualify to be called educated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri / Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men / Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.