Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (48913 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by KcMarShalL(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Hustle oooooo make you no wish say you be that dog... grin grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by sisisioge: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dog is cute fa!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Kingsaeedibn: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Who push this to front page xef.

Am sure the person never get passport o.. And you are supporting a dog.. A dog fa

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by NLbabygirl(f): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Someone should teach me how to use nairaland �
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Harlem2(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2019
NLbabygirl:

Use your real account
Just open the account now
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by homirefacuny(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Fadomero:
Go and sit down you get luck say na better place you find yourself come naija come see dog
grin I can relate
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by tyup(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Cute dog. It truly deserves a passport embarassed
Unlike some ekuke angry

Just give the ekuke the address of your destination, it will trek/run and meet you there later

LMAO grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by nomenclature(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
We are our problem in this part of the world, just because you are so used to the local ekuke,doesn't mean it's ugly and worthless .I have seen more ugly and funny foreign dogs but they are treated with respect. If ekuke was a foreign breed ,nigerian will pay a fortune to fly it down here and feed it properly like they do to the foreign ones.#ekukematterstoo
JubrinElSudan:
Unlike some ekuke angry

Just give the ekuke the address of your destination, it will trek/run and meet you there later

10 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by NLbabygirl(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Harlem2:

Use your real account
Just open the account now

So? Which is why I need someone to teach me how to operate it lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
This is super cute
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by tyup(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
KcMarShalL:
Hustle oooooo make you no wish say you be that dog... grin grin

undecided how do you guys cope with lens on?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by BenzEne1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
nomenclature:
We are our problem in this part of the world, just because you are so used to the local ekuke,doesn't mean it's ugly and worthless .I have seen more ugly and funny foreign dogs but they are treated with respect. If ekuke was a foreign breed ,nigerian will pay a fortune to fly it down here and feed it properly like they do to the foreign ones.#ekukematterstoo

#ekukematterstoo??

7 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Charly68: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
We hear you my Governor ..keep talking ..Just compile his dossier and send it to efcc and let him start singing there
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by tyup(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
NLbabygirl:

Don't like igbo girls tho but I guess you're not bad looking sad
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by ThothHermes: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Can't stop looking at the picture. Fine pet. Fine girl.

That dog has a better quality of life than most Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Arckeen: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Never underestimate the POWER OF A WOMAN with a LHASA APSO
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by D1zion: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Unlike some ekuke angry

lol lol lol,abeg no kill us with laugh here jare my brother. You funny ooo.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Innobee99(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
111sunshine:
Just because you have someone footing your bills should not turn you to an adviser...

Meanwhile

If you love quality and affordable healthy C A T F I S H products, then read this thread now.
https://www.nairaland.com/5249377/take-nutrition-serious
Not every woman's bill is footed....

Some are men in a woman's skin
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Moneywirer: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
NLbabygirl:

So? Which is why I need someone to teach me how to operate it lipsrsealed

you're already making progress. You just quoted someone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mumu angry
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Bbbwings: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Unlike some ekuke angry

Lol
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by bimgo: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Get passport for lokili ondo, aja ogun
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
I WONDER HOW THIS WILL SOUND TO CALABAR MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by NLbabygirl(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Moneywirer:

you're already making progress. You just quoted someone

It's quite simple then. Thanks
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by MummySilver: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
The dog is even smiling to the camera. Cute pet
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by akmath: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
Wetin concern Okada with seat belt?

Our ekuke dogs are not done eating excreta and impregnating themselves.
Impregnating each other...
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by uncleteeh(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sleekfun:
Its not about been rich ....its about been happy ...
Gerrarahere
Have you tried riches? U will find abundant hapiness in it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin grin

ajebuter:
If you like , buy your pet first class ticket

It is still food to Calabar pipu

Las las, dem go chop am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Cheryph200(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Me dey find way to leave this zoo you dey talk about pet. Pet ko � ni
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by blanket6560(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hustle oooo, make animal no first u see plane

Nothing Oga Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by ramark04: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.