Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (48955 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by LisaAnne(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
justscorchone:

Her hair blew me away,there’s something about an au natural beauty that totally drives me crazy,the side of her face ain’t bad either,at this point everything else about her is just bonus.please introduce me.
ok
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
LisaAnne:
ok

Please reply my PM
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by KcMarShalL(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Normal. Though I don't wear it often. It's cool but sometimes awful.
tyup:

undecided how do you guys cope with lens on?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by tyup(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
KcMarShalL:
Normal. Though I don't wear it often. It's cool but sometimes awful.

hmmm if it's awful I'll just advice you just use the natural eyes your momma gave you, this lens of a poo has once affected my sibs pal's Eyes.....now bound to glasses all her Life cause she can't see without it sad
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by KcMarShalL(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Okay
tyup:

hmmm if it's awful I'll just advice you just use the natural eyes your momma gave you, this lens of a poo has once affected my sibs pal's Eyes.....now bound to glasses all her Life cause she can't see without it sad
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2019
kunleweb:
The picture displaying the dog looking through the window deserves a Nobel award. Its such an amazing emotion to capture from an animal.

To say the dog is well clothed, cared for and looks more spoilt than the nations president is another wonder to behold

Have you been a dog before?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by BarrElChapo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bro long time.. how have you been ? I just thought about you now.. hope you're okay.. holla back
kunleweb:
The picture displaying the dog looking through the window deserves a Nobel award. Its such an amazing emotion to capture from an animal.

To say the dog is well clothed, cared for and looks more spoilt than the nations president is another wonder to behold
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by kunleweb: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Bro long time.. how have you been ? I just thought about you now.. hope you're okay.. holla back

Hahahaha. My brother. I've been around but on another I'd. Keeping out of the reach of some ladies here. How have you been brov?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou / Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.