Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For (2164 Views)

Infinix S4 Or Samsung Galaxy A20 / Samsung A20, Infinix Hot 7 Pro, Infinix S4 Or Infinix Note 5, Best Choice? / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kaygentle(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Good day nairalanders

please i need your advice on the phone i should go for out of Samsung A20 Or Infinix S4......
Kindly give reasons why i should go for anyone you pick

Thanks.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kingxsamz(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2019
kaygentle:
Good day nairalanders

please i need your advice on the phone i should go for out of Samsung A20 Or Infinix S4......
Kindly give reasons why i should go for anyone you pick

Thanks.

Redmi note 7...
Don't buy A20, and don't buy S4 neither.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Vibesking(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
kingxsamz:

Redmi note 7...

Take this guy's advice.
A20 is a total rip-off and S4 won't stand the test of time.
Add a bit of extra dough to get the RN7. If you have a limited budget, you can go for the Redmi 7.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by seanwilliam(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2019
Vibesking:

Take this guy's advice.
A20 is a total rip-off and S4 won't stand the test of time.
Add a bit of extra dough to get the RN7. If you have a limited budget, you can go for the Redmi 7.
how is a20 a ripoff?
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by seanwilliam(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2019
@op buy a20 for brand recognition, resales value, easy of reselling, better display(amoled) and software(os) updates

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kaygentle(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
kingxsamz:

Redmi note 7...
why?
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Thebwoy: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
@op buy a20 for brand recognition, resales value, easy of reselling, better display(amoled) and software(os) updates

Brand recognition by who, which government or organisation.?
Once they mention Samsung, una go carry brand recognition from nowhere land.

How many brands have their devices exploded b4.

If u no d buy Samsung Note and S series, na profit market Dm d open for ur head.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kaygentle(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
okay

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kaygentle(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thebwoy:

If u no d buy Samsung Note and S series, na profit market Dm d open for ur head.

Are you for real?
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Gwandana: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
A20 is much better
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by DrayZee: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thebwoy:

When last did you use a Samsung midrange phone?
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by DrayZee: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
OP don't compare Infinix to Samsung ever again, no matter how much you are tempted to.
In fact, don't even consider buying an Infinix device ever again.

The A20 is very clearly the better option. It's only real rival is the Redmi 7.
It has a better processor than the Redmi, a Super AMOLED display (something Apple buys from Samsung to use on their phones), a better GPU, Samsung's One UI, and (whether people admit it or not), a better brand name.

The Redmi has nothing on it, no matter the hype it's coming with. Samsung has stopped ignoring the midrange smartphone market and you can now be assured that you'll get value for your money from Samsung's midrangers.

I think maybe you should take a look at an A20 in real life. Find someone who owns it or go to a showroom

4 Likes

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by iamNegro(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
DrayZee:
OP don't compare Infinix to Samsung ever again, no matter how much you are tempted to.

It has a better processor than the Redmi, a Super AMOLED display (something Apple buys from Samsung to use on their phones), a better GPU, Samsung's One UI, and (whether people admit it or not), a better brand name.

The Redmi has nothing on it, no matter the hype it's coming with. Samsung has stopped ignoring the midrange smartphone market and you can now be assured that you'll get value for your money from Samsung's midrangers.

I think maybe you should take a look at an A20 in real life. Find someone who owns go to a showroom

Redmi 7 is better than the Samsung Galaxy A20. Better Gpu and Cpu. Lower price. Better camera, better tweaking ability. Faster update, better battery, ir blaster for controlling electronic devices, cheaper parts etc.

The area where the Samsung trumps is just the display and the middle range amoled which cannot in anyway be compared to flagship amoled. Please be guided with your assertion, screen size too and its Bluetooth is more efficient

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by DrayZee: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamNegro:

Redmi 7 is better than the Samsung Galaxy A20. Better Gpu and Cpu. Lower price. Better camera, better tweaking ability. Faster update, better battery, ir blaster for controlling electronic devices, cheaper parts etc.

The area where the Samsung trumps is just the display and the middle range amoled which cannot in anyway be compared to flagship amoled. Please be guided with your assertion, screen size too and its Bluetooth is more efficient

Faster update? I don't think so. And check out One UI before you talk about tweaking ability...there's a reason I listed it.
Price?? Is it the 2-3k difference you're talking about? And your last sentence is also in favour of the A20.
A20 has fast charging. It's AMOLED may not be S10 level but it's still clearly better than the Redmi 7's screen.
Point for Redmi 7 goes to IR blaster and a glass on metal design. I hope you're not talking of the Redmi Note 7 here sha in that CPU/GPU aspect.

Don't get me wrong, the Redmi 7 is a worthy competitor. The A20 is just better (IMO at least).
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by james2409: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
kaygentle:

why?
leave them o, make them use there money buy inferior products
some people were even arguing about the camera of Redmi 7 and a20. we compared the two, redmi camera is rubbish compared to a20
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Mkmoney(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Samsung's one ui is really smooth go for it
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kingxsamz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
kaygentle:

why?

Why? Because S4 is a mid-range phone, and it won't stand the test of time. In fact, forget anything Infinix and Tecno
A20 is a good phone but isn't as great as you think.
What I'm saying is that if you can afford the S4, then you can also afford Redmi note 7 which is by every means better than both phones in all aspects.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kingxsamz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
james2409:
leave them o, make them use there money buy inferior products
some people were even arguing about the camera of Redmi 7 and a20. we compared the two, redmi camera is rubbish compared to a20

Dude I was talking about redmi note 7.
Please read before typing.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Blazebond(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2019
kingxsamz:

Why? Because S4 is a mid-range phone, and it won't stand the test of time. In fact, forget anything Infinix and Tecno
A20 is a good phone but isn't as great as you think.
What I'm saying is that if you can afford the S4, then you can also afford Redmi note 7 which is by every means better than both phones in all aspects.
Forget anything infinix and techno shebi,what have you made in your life? What l.Q do you possess? People like you just wake up every day spewing rubbish from your mouth,the way your minds have been colonized speaks a lot about you.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Bright12660(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Blazebond:

Forget anything infinix and techno shebi,what have you made in your life? What l.Q do you possess? People like you just wake up every day spewing rubbish from your mouth,the way your minds have been colonized speaks a lot about you.
Don't bring illogical reasoning to a logical argument, tell us why he should choose infinix or tecno product above samsung A20 or redmi note 7. Simple

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kaygentle(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
DrayZee:

I think maybe you should take a look at an A20 in real life. Find someone who owns it or go to a showroom
Bro what about Redmi note 7, will you choose it over A20?
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kingxsamz(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Blazebond:

Oga, please calm down.
I'm not the cause of your problems.
I have reasons why I said he should forget Tecno and Infinix, and a lot of people would agree with me. Tecno and Infinix are still living in the past.
If you want to insult me, you are free. I don't trade insults online with strangers.
And I'm sure from your comment you must be a Tecno or Infinix fan. Don't worry, I understand your frustration. You'll be alright. I hope you too have made something in your life.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kingxsamz(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Bright12660:

Don't bring illogical reasoning to a logical argument, tell us why he should choose infinix or tecno product above samsung A20 or redmi note 7. Simple

Lol, leave the guy.
He's one of those Infinix and tecno fanboys... they're not interested in logical arguments.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by kingxsamz(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2019
kaygentle:

Redmi note 7 is a better choice.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by seanwilliam(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2019
op, dnt make mistake of buying unpopular brand. also compare samsung with apple, google pixel and perhaps nokia (in that order) only. marketers full here

1 Like

Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by DrayZee: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
kaygentle:

Nope. The Redmi Note 7 is much better. It's closer in specs to the A30.
Re: Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For by Bright12660(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
DrayZee:

Nope. The Redmi Note 7 is much better. It's closer in specs to the A30.
That redmi note 7 is also better than samsung a30, aside the samsung having amoled display and brand name

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This New Gionee M11 Released Today / Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection / Mtn Recharge Cards; Sorry The Pin Does Not Exist Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.