Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

"Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars (26094 Views)

Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by yemmight(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
These for one person?
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by FantasticJ: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Perfectly working few weeks old Samsung a50
4gig ram !!
128gb chai!..
25 mp front and back,
4 cameras in total,
on screen finger print!,(very rare),
4000 MAH!,
serves as business and personal phone,dual nano sim...etc.
Phone is very rugged...what else do you want in a phone?....Few weeks old,onwer needs money,
selling very cheap at 85k.

Call or what.sapp 0.8.1.6.9.1.4.7.8.8.4
Location Lagos

Change your phone today!

Price on Jumia. Remember, this includes Jumia SLA charges. Buying it directly from the seller in a store would be cheaper. Think about that price or take it to the street.

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Reffone: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Freehuman:

He is responsible for the migos group and had a deal with Cardi B.
aiit
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Okoyeebo: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Nigerians are just too too stupid to understand this fact. That's why the governors spend a massive percentage of state allocations on renewing cars every year. Blacks are not born with functioning brains bro.

Before opening the thread, I knew the idiot would be a black man.

That is son he's holding would very likely grow in poverty cos his dad is bankrupt.

2 Likes

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by ZikZikZik: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Allow me to flaunt my own car too. Although the colors red

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by BrutalJab: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Nigerians are just too too stupid to understand this fact. That's why the governors spend a massive percentage of state allocations on renewing cars every year. Blacks are not born with functioning brains bro.
Look at this frustrated lazy youth crying over nothing o.

It's you, your parents and your generations that were given birth to without any functional brain.

How much have you even seen that you are talking Ineffectual buffoon
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by SocialJustice: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:
In 5 years, all these cars would have become old model.
He probably replaces his cars every year except for those he really likes. No reason say e go drive one car for 5 years.
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by ZikZikZik: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Okoyeebo post=79933161]In 5 years, all these cars would have become old model. [/quote

Poor man consolation say e no get.
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Okoyeebo: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Atiku post=79934558][/quote]

Your papa get money reach Tyson?
Tyson is broke today.

If you continue like this, I fear for your future.

1 Like

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Neoteny(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
One man, 8 cars....Africans smh

1 Like

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Realbelieveer(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

And u think he will still have those cars till then..oh no!! Nigga with money go dey upgrade.
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mob
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Iogobenz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Let me flaunt also... grin grin
I've got two ash colour cars too cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Yeah, and we'll buy newer ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Iogobenz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Yeah, and we'll buy newer ones.
na so.
Your head dey there.
No mind them brokies cool
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Your papa get money reach Tyson?
Tyson is broke today.

If you continue like this, I fear for your future.

Which Mike tyson is broke? The one 4 your village or where?
Let me know make I for see whether you even get sense
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by emilas1979(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=ThinkWISELY post=79933169]Perfectly working few weeks old Samsung a50
4gig ram !!
128gb chai!..
25 mp front and back,
4 cameras in total,
on screen finger print!,(very rare),
4000 MAH!,
serves as business and personal phone,dual nano sim...etc.
Phone is very rugged...what else do you want in a phone?....Few weeks old,onwer needs money,
selling very cheap at 85k.

Call or what.sapp 0.8.1.6.9.1.4.7.8.8.4
Location Lagos

Change your phone today!
Brand New one from jumia 89k.so what's the point?
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by King44(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
I am not impressed neither am I motivated, I am not a lover of too much cars three clean cut cars would serve me and my family, to dey park cars plenty no be my thing
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by DameB(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
What motivational purpose? To what end exactly?

We can see you love white cars. What else?
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by justmykel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
White is classy shaaa
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by weedfada(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
This man's got some of the hottest ATL artists under his sleeves, especially that boy Lil baby. Hottest trap act ATM... I guess more mulla on the way. By the way, the guy started from the streets o, so I understand why he's tryna give out that motivational vibe.

1 Like

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by amiskurie(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
smiley
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by NkemChukwudi: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
BrutalJab:

Look at this frustrated lazy youth crying over nothing o.

It's you, your parents and your generations that were given birth to without any functional brain.

How much have you even seen that you are talking Ineffectual buffoon

You don't have 1/10th of what I hold!
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by NkemChukwudi: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
Let me flaunt also... grin grin
I've got two ash colour cars too cheesy

Una! Is the ES for sale?
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by NkemChukwudi: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Let me flaunt my white car too grin

You go sweet from back.......
Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Hoodbilonia: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
My crv with my 2010 tsx i dey ok
My next car na camry sport
To hell wit benz and es,gs lexus

1 Like

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by Iogobenz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Una! Is the ES for sale?
No,not really.got it like 3 months ago.
But the Mercedes will be in some weeks.interested?

1 Like

Re: "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars by BrutalJab: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

You don't have 1/10th of what I hold!
Shut up your dirty mouth you wretched mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie / Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.