Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (66276 Views)

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by darlenese(f): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Yes it does. These are ur exact words:

"you are suppose to be making love to your wife and not having sex"

"having sex and making love "

is the bone of contention here !
do u know the difference ?
are u guilty of the former?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
darlenese:

"having sex and making love "

is the bone of contention here ?
do u know the difference ?
are u guilty of the latter?

darlenese:

did my post say he does not make love ?

But I thought u were denying that u said d guy wasn't making love to his wife? Or are u now owning up that u initially said d guy wasn't making love to his wife?

lexy2014:

Yes it does. These are ur exact words:

"you are suppose to be making love to your wife and not having sex"
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by darlenese(f): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
lexy2014:

But I thought u were denying that u said d guy wasn't making love to his wife? Or are u now owning up that u initially said d guy wasn't making love to his wife?

I see u don't understand my comment at all. I am not denying I'm only stating the fact that there is a difference between "love making and having sex'
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
darlenese:

I see u don't understand my comment at all. I am not denying I'm only stating the fact that there is a difference between "love making and having sex'

If it was about understanding, then u should have first& foremost acknowledged that u actually said what u were denying b4 trying to b a lecturer.

Isn't this d denial that u said u didn't deny?

darlenese:

did my post say he does not make love ?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by darlenese(f): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2019
lexy2014:

If it was about understanding, then u should have first& foremost acknowledged that u actually said what u were denying b4 trying to b a lecturer.

Isn't this d denial that u said u didn't deny?

u are a nag!
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2019
darlenese:

u are a nag!

And u are a.....?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Single guys are just commenting jargon's! For your info when a woman start giving birth, caring for the children and some other house chores reduce their sex drive not all but about 70%. There are some women that may not even stay for a year without having sex. Bro it is a phase in your woman's life.If you can endure it fine and good but if you cant i will not encourage you to get side chick because the water of sin is sweet and the swallow is bitter.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Phenomenal16(f): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Laurene:
otu nnegi na agu mmiri ka azu fridge.. Ewu awusa. akpa amu shigbuo gi dia
...wetin concern his mama p***y...n d topic now...this is not fair at all....y are u insulting his mom in such a way....its uncalled for....
Let this Argument be constructive if u want to argue
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.
Kai, do you want the man to kill himself? Haba nah!!!
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by semaj360(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
� �

Some years back, i was still married to 6 wives being an Ogboni Chief.

Tired of being described with "MILLIMETRES", i decided to take a concoction.

The Jujuman's prescription leaflet read "1/2 a teaspon"..... I was anxious to satisfy my ladies so i took FOUR spoons.

I felt a pull in my trousers and "FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" my trouser button popped! shocked shocked shocked

The last time that happened, i was watching a p0rno. Lord Jesus! What the fvck was happening?

My zip tore and something, long, hard and black sprang out like a cobra.

That "something" reached to my knee-caps shocked shocked shocked

One by one, all 6 wives left before the year ran out.

To be continued.....

PS - WTF!!!! Why is my DMs suddenly flooded with females? shocked
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Midex88(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
semaj360:
� �

Some years back, i was still married to 6 wives being an Ogboni Chief.

Tired of being described with "MILLIMETRES", i decided to take a concoction.

The Jujuman's prescription leaflet read "1/2 a teaspon"..... I was anxious to satisfy my ladies so i took FOUR spoons.

I felt a pull in my trousers and "FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" my trouser button popped! shocked shocked shocked

The last time that happened, i was watching a p0rno. Lord Jesus! What the fvck was happening?

My zip tore and something, long, hard and black sprang out like a cobra.

That "something" reached to my knee-caps shocked shocked shocked

One by one, all 6 wives left before the year ran out.

To be continued.....

PS - WTF!!!! Why is my DMs suddenly flooded with females? shocked

Independence Mugu undecided
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by MedicH: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Do not get married. It's a trap.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by midnighter(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
kennydotkom:
even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming.

The kind of laugh I just laughed ehn cheesy

Anyway Sorry OP. Hope you soon find a solution
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by enonche85(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
bukatyne:

For a wife who sees her husbands only Fridays to Sundays max. Monday mornings?

She ought to jump on him and let every weekend be a mini-honeymoon.

Thank u very much!!!
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
enonche85:

Thank u very much!!!

A lot of people don't know the emotional trauma a woman experiences when separated from her husband. I think the first thing you ought to do is to relocate your family to your job location. God didn't design a man to see his wife just once or twice a week once they are married.

Secondly, do you treat your wife like a queen that she is. A man that beats his wife will also complain that his wife isn't giving him sweet sex. What type of sweet sex will such a man get from an abused wife.

Lastly, the stress of taking care of kids alone can suck ones sexual drive. Those people advising you to cheat on your wife are trying to push you into a pit of regret.

The fact that your wife isn't in the mood to have sex with you doesn't mean she is cheating on you.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Best Diaper For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.