Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,780 members, 7,798,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete (51913 Views)

Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by wunderkiind(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Born 1988 and she looks this girlie and beautiful, sports is good o

I don't understand. How else is a lady born in 1988 supposed to look?

Forget sports, Nigerian girls are just lazy! Well... Most of them.
No self discipline, eating junk, looking flabby and all. That's why they be looking twice their age.

I'm afraid this is your reality, that's why you find it difficult to comprehend a 31 year old having such shape!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Slim girls are too beautiful in all ways.
Angelina Jolie
Adesuwa
Gal gadot
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor swift

My love for slim girls knows no bounds!

They are just everything
They have this slim thigh that doesn't choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour

They can accommodate anything down there! They are very deep down
Their pussyyy can take any size

If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

Camel toes are for slim girls whoose thigh are slim enough not to choke their pussy there by revealing this outline of their labia majora in tightly fitting clothes like leggings

Which means when slim girls are on leggings ehnnn
They are too sexy
Bros just try and fuckkk a slim girl and i bet you will never go back to chubby woman
Na so slim girls dey release different liquid during sex. Watery, sticky, foaming liquid

Maximum respect bra! U too much like wetin....you must be related to thetrueapostle aka paulkillerman / vega100. That must the reason why that PH legend loved them slim. Anyway, thanks for ur candid objectives. As for me I would remain team maximum curvy, chubby thick bbw. Thick babes got the cushion to withstand my maximum, i can go on and on ploughing in and out of those jiggly ass without getting exhausted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nellyblaq: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
If this is what he calls wife then I’m afraid tacha and mercy will be able to seduce him soon .
I wonder what your definition of a wife is.She's beautiful and successful. And not all men are loose. Grow up!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
She is beautiful. Great lady!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Vega100: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Maximum respect bra! U too much like wetin....you must be related to thetrueapostle aka paulkillerman / vega100. That must the reason why that PH legend loved them slim. Anyway, thanks for ur candid objectives. As for me I would remain team maximum curvy, chubby thick bbw. Thick babes got the cushion to withstand my maximum, i can go on and on ploughing in and out of those jiggly ass without getting exhausted
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahaha, my main man. I greet you very severely!!!/hahaha
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Slim girls are too beautiful in all ways.
Angelina Jolie
Adesuwa
Gal gadot
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor swift

My love for slim girls knows no bounds!

They are just everything
They have this slim thigh that doesn't choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour

They can accommodate anything down there! They are very deep down
Their pussyyy can take any size

If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

Camel toes are for slim girls whoose thigh are slim enough not to choke their pussy there by revealing this outline of their labia majora in tightly fitting clothes like leggings

Which means when slim girls are on leggings ehnnn
They are too sexy
Bros just try and fuckkk a slim girl and i bet you will never go back to chubby woman
Na so slim girls dey release different liquid during sex. Watery, sticky, foaming liquid

Bro I love you no homo. Slim girls are weakness. I can kill for them any day anytime. Slim beautiful girl like Elena in vampire dairy. Choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by tyup(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

Hahaha you're not only a fo0l, but you're also a Looser!
What a combo! It must be hard being you. How much is your mother's cheap pussi, I p1mp for a living, maybe I can get her a dig so she can train you and feed you at least, coz it seems you're very hungry and broke!
Even in your next life, you won't be able to have the courage to get to afford a N500 pussi

Idiat!

Hey bitch next time you gotta pull open your horreur mouth never you In ur entire condemned life mention my Golden cherry mum

I wount blame your demented trolloped ass it's quiet obvious you were not trained well according to sentient but well I wouldn't score a pen of pity for your sorry decadence which has result to ur mental viribus been forgotten in the shades of tenebris

Isn't it just quite Thrilling you feel everyone is as broke and demented just like you're. if I cant afford a 500 pussy I agree but let's fix a rendezvous anytime ur in Abuja my worth will probably make you cry, I'll cut it short here cause it's not In my blood as a Northerner to bluff or form

but well in the meantime I guess I've got plenty of time to treat your freaking madness so bring it on...I'll be waiting wench sad
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by freemanbubble: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
NyenwePHC:

That is my nigggarr
That is your spec
Keeping banging them asss
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by nanauju(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyup:

[s]Hey bitch next time you gotta pull open your horreur mouth never you In ur entire condemned life mention my Golden cherry mum

I wount blame your demented trolloped ass it's quiet obvious you were not trained well according to sentient but well I wouldn't score a pen of pity for your sorry decadence which has result to ur mental viribus been forgotten in the shades of tenebris

Isn't it just quite Thrilling you feel everyone is as broke and demented just like you're. if I cant afford a 500 pussy I agree but let's fix a rendezvous anytime ur in Abuja my worth will probably make you cry, I'll cut it short here cause it's not In my blood as a Northerner to bluff or form

but well in the meantime I guess I've got plenty of time to treat your freaking madness so bring it on...I'll be waiting wench[/s] sad

When the reply get too lengthy I don't bother reading..bingo!

This is where your reply belongs below.. Adios!

Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by tyup(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

When the reply get too lengthy I don't bother reading..bingo!

This is where your reply belongs below.. Adios!

You'd read it and that's for sure....as much as I respect individual parent both physically and on any fictitious forum on the net I wouldn't want any insult nicked to my mum especially.

Anyway sorry for my verbal words. enjoy ur day
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by nanauju(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyup:

You'd read it and that's for sure....as much as I respect individual parent both physically and on any fictitious forum on the net I wouldn't want any insult nicked to my mum especially.

Anyway sorry for my verbal words. enjoy ur day

See me see wahala cheesy
Na by force to read am shuu??
When you intend to give a savagery reply and it ends up being too long, it simple means you were really pained by my own comment.. I have better things to do with time,when I want to read a novel I know where to buy one. kpele
If you had any sense you will know these things, that's why you're still a baby to be spoon fed anyways... Kiddo!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by tyup(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

[s]See me see wahala cheesy
Na by force to read am shuu??
When you intend to give a savagery reply and it ends up being too long, it simple means you were really pained by my own comment.. I have better things to do with time,when I want to read a novel I know where to buy one. kpele
If you had any sense you will know these things, that's why you're still a baby to be spoon fed anyways... Kiddo![/s]

There's still no sense in what you wrote sorry

spoon fed, Novel, Savage reply.....im like
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by nanauju(f): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyup:

There's still no sense in what you wrote sorry

spoon fed, Novel, Savage reply.....im like

You're like dog bro cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Newmans: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
All I have been seeing here are just foreigners how about Nigerians who attended there audition where are they? This is no longer bbnija less call it bbnija for foreigners. Simple.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by joe17: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

Seems you are easily seduced by arse, bress and empty-headedness

Well, some guys with CLASS are seduced by brains, intelligence and success of a woman.

Go fix your classless self

Damn!!
This is brutal!
So below the belt!
Can he take this?

*Observing from afar with my cigar!*
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by tyup(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
nanauju:

You're like dog bro cheesy

Yeah I suss but not to ur Bitchy level

can't get there in the next decade even
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by dafuturis(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2019
btrocky09:
Alright.

Btw, I got some phones for sale: Samsung s10+ and note 9.. also Google pixel 3xl open box

How much is your pixel 3xl. Do you accept swap?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by btrocky09(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2019
dafuturis:

How much is your pixel 3xl. Do you accept swap?
no swap sorry... call or WhatsApp 08062146326
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Alejobs: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by Godsfavour78: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
If this is what he calls wife then I’m afraid tacha and mercy will be able to seduce him soon .
hwfa grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete by ioreth69(f): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
WOw,beautiful woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Stars In 'Kada River' Her First Nollywood Movie With Eniola Badmus (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos / Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.