Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) (34002 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Mrop(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Its no news that nigerians still falls for this same mmm scam strategy. Nigerian lady shares her ordeal she lost 50k to fraudsters who promised her to double the amount.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigeria-lady-narrates-how-she-lost-50k-to-fraudster-who-promised-her-double/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Mrop(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
See More => HERE

More

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Aww damn!. I feel for the this person

Sir shebi it's within one hour - famous last words grin

Even if it is 1sec, don't use money to play hide n seek.

28 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Davash222(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Story!!!

It takes a hen to fall for this cheap scam.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by MiaB(f): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Reminds of MMM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by delugajackson: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Funny how someone will just wake up one day and string up words like "Federal government", "CBN" and some people will fall for such crap without further investigation and verification. Does the CBN now double people's money? How gullible can one be?

First of all, she asked for the Whatsapp group in order to get testimonies and he refused stating that its filled up already, that should have been a red flag. Secondly, who invests in a so-called platform that has no name? Lastly, which business pays you double in one hour? Even if na blood money you do, e go take years before you finally hammer.

Its obvious her greed made her throw caution to the wind. Because it beats my imagination that someone would expect 50k to double up in an hour time. Is it spiritual money? Being too desperate and uninformed, the guy simply capitalized on that and successfully cashed out on her stupidity. I have zero amount of pity for people like her.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Jayslicky: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2019
She is just a greedy person and her friend knows this that's why her fraudster friend was able to deceive her .

How do expect double money in just a short time, the woman, her friend and the man are all fraudsters.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Greediness

Get Rich Quick Scheme

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Beauty Without Brains

10 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by etugba(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Did you see where greed has landed you?

Well a little advice for you....
simply walk to his bank with the account number he gave to you... His account will be frozen.. call him after that and tell him that the bank has submitted his details to the EFCC... After that... He will call you and beg....

But if he's ready to dump the money in that account... Kiss your money goodbye...

Greedyass

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by tstx(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Only greedy people lose money to fraudsters...

Anything that looks too good to be true always turn out to be a scam.
But will Nigerians learn.. The answer is a resounding NO

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
i know say na AFON... will fall for this kind cheap trick grin

Abeg i no call pson name o

Inukwa "m not conversant with transfer" grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by okeniti: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
If you still believe/patronise MMM or Loom or turn 1k to 13k despite all what has happened then you are part of the Nigerian problem and even God cannot help you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by chiipink(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Greed, shm
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by tofolo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Funny how someone will just wake up one day and string up words like "Federal government", "CBN" and some people will fall for such crap without further investigation and verification. Does the CBN now double people's money? How gullible can one be?

First of all, she asked for the Whatsapp group in order to get testimonies and he refused stating that its filled up already, that should have been a red flag. Secondly, who invests in a so-called platform that has no name? Lastly, which business pays you double in one hour? Even if na blood money you do, e go take years before you finally hammer.

Its obvious her greed made her throw caution to the wind. Because it beats my imagination that someone would expect 50k to double up in an hour time. Is it spiritual money? Being too desperate and uninformed, the guy simply capitalized on that and successfully cashed out on her stupidity. I have zero amount of pity for people like her.
Na greed be her problem. sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
When you are dumb, you are dumb.... There's no remedy!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by freemanbubble: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why women dey quick fall maga like this
Gullibility and vulnerability na them get am

For relationship o
Them go fall
I don fuckkk one engineering girl pussyyy tire for almost one year before she come know say i just dey fuckkkk her without love!

For Yahoo o
Na women dey also fall passs

Wetin dey worry them
One Chinese woman just dey bleed for me like mumu now
How wish say their currency big i go for don buy my benz

Anyway
For every day we wake up a maga is always born

That is why yahooo will never stop

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sorry for your loss, lady

All should be wary of these "get rich quick" persons and platforms

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by shaggy007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
delugajackson:

A Maga is born every second

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by densiks: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
The girl is just super dumb!

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Greed..........

Once you see or hear of a money doubler...... Run away with your money......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
You wan double your money just like that abi?

y
o
u
b
e
a
n
d
y
o
u shocked
g
o
t
y
o
u
r
m
a
t
c
h
You wan catch Mugu na hin Mugu con catch you.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dumb girls everywhere
Fish brains

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by NameChecker: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Even the person that borrowed you the 50k should be flogged.
How will somebody borrow money from me and promise to pay back after one hour
and I won't be suspicious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
She wanna turn single to double but instead ended up turning even the single to zero

What a waste....
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Franky826: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
angry grin

Nice one
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
MiaB:
Reminds of MMM ,im still waiting for refund till date

MMM died with Mavros....... The dead never issues refunds. ........ Well, only Abacha can....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
sad as beautiful as she is so still fall for this cheap scam.very disappointing.
Re: Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Greed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol / Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.