Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... (299 Views)

Ever Sold Anything On Facebook Market Place?? / Telegram Members For Channel Or Group / I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello Nairaland Members,

I'm trying to offer a service to children (students) in which parents are the ultimate decision maker. Now, my question is what is the best way to meet/find parents either in groups or persons OR what would you think the best approach will be?

I need inputs especially from those who have done something like this, or close to this.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by KristaPretty(f): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Depends on what you intend to offer, if it's extra classes that will be okay. If it is something like a skill lesson, good too. either way, the children should benefit and parents will come looking for you.
Re: Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
KristaPretty:
Depends on what you intend to offer, if it's extra classes that will be okay. If it is something like a skill lesson, good too. either way, the children should benefit and parents will come looking for you.

Yes. What I wanted to offer is related to extra classes and skill lesson--somehow combined.

Besides, you sound you've done something like this before. At least, the bolded part of your comment rings a bell.

Have you done something like this before? If yes, how did you go about it?

Thank you very much.
Re: Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
I need more input everyone.

Thanks...
Re: Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Still need ideas
Re: Have You Sold Anything To Parents (or Group Of Parents) Before? Please Share... by Ennythong2(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Try and meet with the Head Teacher. Market yourself to him/her. If you sound convincing enough, your service will be required for immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Undp/tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme / What Are The High Income Skills In Nigeria Today? / I Need A Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.