Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa (10017 Views)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by mysidechick(f): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
A former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, Timi Alaibe, has declared to run in the next governorship election in Bayelsa State.

Alaibe disclosed on Thursday that he will run a Blue Ocean Economy and invite private sector capital for sustainable development in the State.

He has also obtained the relevant form from the National Secretariat for the governorship race.

The former NDDC boss, who unveiled his ambition to reporters in Abuja, said, ” I have had many consultations before declaring my interest.

“The consultations are still ongoing. “Essentially, my vision for Bayelsa is that of a shared economic prosperity for the people of the state.

”The vision is about the government as a social investor and the government as an enabler to invite private sector capital…”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/bayelsa-guber-ex-nddc-boss-timi-alaibe-declares-ambition-governor/

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by ourema(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Under which party? He has been been moving from one party to another.
Desparados

10 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by ourema(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Desparados

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Stone123(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
cool
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by dingbang(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
He will win
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by MVLOX(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
obviously the money way e Don tif Neva do am.... e wan come for Anoda round of looting now...

3 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
ourema:

Desparados

Under APC of course so his looted billions of # can be protected as a now born again saint.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by helinues: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
See English to confused Bayelsans..

Which one be blue ocean economy?

6 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Emmytrill(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
He has good followership in Bayelsa being a former NDDC MD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by miki1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
This one will use his allocation to buy juju if he becomes governor

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by NOL2dworld(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na everybody won chop national cake now.. grin

Go chop your own grin

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by martineverest(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
why is he not declaring the party?.
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by DWJOBScom(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don’t know him but I don’t trust him.
I don’t know his business except NDDC and yet he so rich.
Anyone who knows better can please educate me and I provide to take notes

3 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by SoaringLife01: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
This political ashawo guy....jumping politcal monkey that love banana more than people he want to lead.

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Starhearts: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Not a complete report
From which party
Diz OP us not serious at all In complete reports
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by sonnie10: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
ourema:

Desparados
PDP of course, he was chairman under GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
with all the oil in this state ehn, my bro served in an LGA there. na aboki dey supply water to the LGA with keg. i weak

3 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
I Support you Sir #Ahoy grin
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Danwakae(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
byrron:

Under APC of course so his looted billions of # can be protected as a now born again saint.

Now back to the PDP

He defected late last year

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by athaboi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
I like timi alaibe

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by yinkus6750(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
The best governor Bayelsa never had.
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by yemight2776(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
I served in Bayelsa State and i must say that the man deserve to be a governor since this year, The man is very strong that he usually contested under Labour Party before and used to trouble PDP alot and later move to APC and last year rejoin PDP. If PDP pick him in primary, It is game over for all other parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by brenister10: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
yemight2776:
I served in Bayelsa State and i must say that the man deserve to be a governor since this year, The man is very strong that he usually contested under Labour Party before and used to trouble PDP alot and later move to APC and last year rejoin PDP. If PDP pick him in primary, It is game over for all other parties.

After looting NDDC, oh What a country

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Danwakae:

Now back to the PDP

He defected late last year

Then he is a roving midfielder in the Nigeria political parties league with short term contracts since he is a mercenary
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Danwakae(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
byrron:

Then he is roving midfielder in the Nigeria political parties league with short term contracts since he is a mercenary

So many soldiers and thugs of the APC died for this man in the main election and re-run of the governorship poll in Bayelsa...same people(political thugs) he fought against, he is back to them to fight those(political thugs) who fought for him...

NIGERIANS MUST WISE UP
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by chigoziri2403(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
I detest politicians
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Danwakae:

So many soldiers and thugs of the APC died for this man in the main election and re-run of the governorship poll in Bayelsa...same people(political thugs) he fought against, he is back to them to fight those(political thugs) who fought for him...

NIGERIANS MUST WISE UP

If he is fighting political thugs he created that fought for him then that's a good thing. Whichever one of them that ends up eliminating the other will also be a welcoming development since they are all evils that meant no good to anyone.
Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by nasinebifegha(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Danwakae:

NIGERIANS MUST WISE UP

Please get your facts right. Timi Alaibe has never contested any General Elections. He has always stopped at the party level either for one reason or the other. As a peace loving Man

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
this guy no won rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? / Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) / Firm To Invest $6bn In Electricity Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.